Two Adventures - 5 Years Apart

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
CD Tammy

Two Adventures - 5 Years Apart

Post by CD Tammy »

In order to tell the story of what happened this week, I need to first tell a story about an event that happened over five years ago. Basically, two stories in one. Bonus!
One day, I got a message on a social media site that is like Facebook but for kinky people. The message was from an attractive woman in her mid-fifties, asking me how much I would charge to model pantyhose, possibly lingerie and light bondage for one hour at a hotel in midtown. As I browsed her profile photos, my mind was whirling. Money certainly was not an issue because I was more than willing. We agreed that if I did everything that she wanted, she would use the remaining time to put me in a bondage position.
In her messages, she made me acknowledge that I understood that I would not have sex with her, not oral, not anal, not vaginal. This was for her to self-pleasure. There were other requirements. I was not allowed to speak, not before, not during, not after. Before arriving, I was to completely shave all body hair. I was to do whatever she said, although, I was free to quit at any time, if I exercised this option, I would have to immediately leave.

She messaged me on a Tuesday, and we were to meet on Thursday morning, at 11 AM. I showed up right at the time she had stated, not early, not late. This is one of the nicer hotels in Atlanta. She opened the door a second after I knocked. She was every bit as attractive in person as in the photos.
Business casual is how I would describe her outfit. She was wearing sheer black pantyhose, a burgundy skirt that ended just above the knee, a white blouse, and black pumps. Her makeup was subtle and her brown hair in a bun. As she opened the door, she held her finger to her lips, reminding me not to speak. The door closed and she told me to remove all my clothing right there. Once naked, she removed a pair of Wolford Satin Touch 20 Denier Pantyhose from the package. The color was called Fairly Light and they were XXL.
They were soft and felt great sliding up my smooth legs. These pantyhose made my legs look fantastic. Next, she had me put on a white slip that was so short it barely covered my very visible erection in the pantyhose. I was told turn toward and face away from her. In the mirror, I watched her ball up a sock which she shoved into my mouth. A pair of pantyhose were wrapped around my mouth to hold the sock in and tied in the back. She moved my hands behind my back and expertly bound my hands with another pair of pantyhose. The binding was tight but not painful.

I was led over to the desk, which had been cleared. She helped me to step up onto a low table then onto the desk. I was to stand with one leg perfectly straight, the other leg bent at the knee and just the toe touching. I was allowed to switch which leg was bent as often as I wished. This all seemed odd, but I was turned on. Her hands smoothly went along my nylon covered legs as she told me what she wanted.

Using my peripheral vision, I watched as she removed her pumps, then her skirt. She neatly placed it over a chair back and placed the pumps next to each other. She got onto the bed, propped up by pillows, her legs spread apart. From the nightstand she picked up a large vibrator. This was a plug-in vibrator, not battery operated. She began to rub herself through her sheer black pantyhose. The next twenty minutes she caressed herself with the tool and moaned softly. She was using two hands on the wand. The intensity increased, her pantyhose covered legs moving, and she orgasmed. The buzzing stopped and she just caressed her pantyhose covered crotch with her fingers.

Her legs swung off the bed and she strode over to the desk. I was helped back down to the coffee table and too the floor. She had me sit in the chair. My wrists were still tightly secured behind my back. Facing me, she climbed onto the chair, her knees next to my thighs. Using pantyhose, she secured my upper arms together behind the chair. While doing this she put her wet pantyhose covered crotch in my face, giving me a smell of her musk.

Kneeling in front of me, she tied a pair of pantyhose to each ankle. I thought she was going to tie each ankle to a chair leg, but she surprised me by pulling my leg back and tying it to the chair arm, leaving each foot suspended. Then she peeled off her wet pantyhose and pulled them down over my head. Leaving me, she went into the bathroom, where I heard water running.

Through the black pantyhose, I watched the digital clock. As the position became more uncomfortable, I tried to loosen my wrists. It was no use; the knots were secure. Just before noon, she came out of the bathroom buttoning her blouse. She pulled on a new pair of sheer black pantyhose, then stepped into her skirt. She zipped the short zipper, and straightened it, looking in the mirror. Then she stepped into her pumps.

She easily released my arms and ankles. After I stood, she removed the pantyhose holding my wrists together. At her instruction, I removed her pantyhose from my head, then removed the pantyhose holding the sock in my mouth. It was thoroughly soaked with my saliva. Using both hands she pulled the slip off over my head. Then told me to leave the pantyhose on the rest of the day under my clothing so that I could reflect upon this all day.

After I left, I am sure she returned to work. When I went back on the site, her profile was gone. This profile wasn’t just a picture and a paragraph. There were hundreds of pictures, a large friend list, and many posts. But it was indeed gone.

Five years later, Thursday to be exact, I got a message from that account. She asked if I remembered her and wanted to have another session. It had to be on Friday. I could do it in the morning for an hour or in the evening for a little more time, she wasn’t specific. She listed all the rules again, they were the same. I took the evening. Of course, this made me wonder if someone else was doing the morning.

I arrived at 6 PM. She was just as stunning as I remembered. This time she was wearing a pair of black slacks, a red sweater, black pantyhose, and red pumps. Her hair was now shorter, in sort of a bob haircut. Her nails were painted bright red and so were her lips. I badly wanted to kiss those lips but knew that was not going to happen.

Within the first minute and the first ten feet of the doorway, I was naked. This time, she handed me a pair of Wolford Neon 40 Denier Shimmer Tights in Nearly Black, size XL, which I promptly put on. Again, I was given a slip. It was black and so silky. A pair of pantyhose was put into my mouth and another pair tied around to keep them in place. This time she had me put my hands together on the back of my head. She tied my wrists together, then tied each wrist to my upper arm.

This time, I was led to the bed. She had me lay down on my back with my ass against the headboard and my sexy nylon covered legs up the wall, with my ankles crossed. Now I understood why my arms were restrained the way they were with my hands under my head.

She removed her pumps, then her slacks which she hung them up, then moved behind me to a chair. I was disappointed that I would not be able to watch as she used her electric tool to pleasure herself. My other senses really picked up. As I listened to the buzzing change in pitch, I heard her moans clearly. I even heard a gasp when she orgasmed, followed by a sigh, when she clicked off the buzzing wand.

After a couple of minutes, she climbed on the bed, and straddled me, facing my legs. Her wet pantyhose covered crotch was in my face as she grasped my leg. She bent my leg at the knee, then using pantyhose tied my ankle to my thigh and another tie at the knee. She repeated this for both legs. Frog tie! My least favorite leg tie position. The whole time that she is working on securing my legs, her crotch is hovering over my face. Her knees are astride of me.

Satisfied, she gets up goes to the bathroom. Because of how my hands are behind and next to my head, I cannot see the clock. This makes the time seem longer. The shower runs for a long time, then shuts off. I hear the blow dryer. I see her shadow moving around as she gets dressed. This strict position has me hurting. The frog tie is making the top of my thigh hurt. My arms are getting stiff, and the wet nylon in my mouth isn’t fun any longer. I don’t want to displease her. I want to do this again. So, I tough it out.

Finally, she comes and unties my arms and wrists, telling me to untie my legs. It takes me a good five minutes to get the pantyhose off the first leg, then a couple minutes for the second. As I’m stretching and flexing, I see that she is dressed to go out. She is wearing sheer black pantyhose, black high heeled sandals, a black dress that has a plunging neckline and while it comes just below the knees, it has a slit going almost to the hip. Her hair and makeup are perfect, and yes, she has those red fingernails and lips.

She tells me to remove the gag and get dressed. I am disappointed when she tells me to take off the pantyhose before getting dressed but I do it. That ended the night. And yes, her profile is again gone. Will she message me again in a month, a year, five years? I do not know.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Two Adventures - 5 Years Apart

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

CD Tammy wrote: Frog tie! My least favorite leg tie position.
Maybe the customer is not always right?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
CD Tammy

Post by CD Tammy »

I was gagged at the time, so I wasn't going to be expressing any complaints.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Maybe she has a Suggestion box for such feedback.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠