Forced Excercise

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cdpekit

Forced Excercise

Post by cdpekit »

I was lying flat on my back and my right leg was starting to shake with the effort of keeping it raised about 50cm above the ground. The leg was strapped to a wooden plank that stopped me bending it at the knee, at the ankle a 1kg weight was attached which was increasing the effort needed to keep the leg up in the air. I started to raise my left leg, which had been resting on the ground for about 20 seconds and was similarly bound to a plank of wood with a matching 1Kg weight. Once it was up in the air I allowed my right leg to drop to the floor. I knew that in less than 20 seconds I would have to switch the legs again as the left one became tired. I pulled on the chain holding my wrists above my head, but the ice release was still holding firm stopping me from releasing myself from the diabolical predicament I had put myself in.

My left leg was starting to get tired and was slowly dropping lower as I struggled to keep it raised. As the leg dropped towards the floor it was stopped by the rope that went via pulleys and connected to a pair of clover type nipple clamps firmly attached to my nipples. As the leg lowered the pull increased to the point where the pain became unbearable and with great effort I raised the leg again. The system was simple in it's own evil. One of my legs had to be raised off the floor by about 50cm or else the weight of the leg would pull on the nipple clamps, quickly encouraging me to try harder.

This self imposed leg exercise regime had started 15 minutes earlier when I had locked myself into position and now I was bathed in sweat where I was working hard to ensure that my legs didn't pull on my nipples. I was sweating so much because I had set this session up in our large shed and the day was one of the rare hot British summer days. I figured the temperature in the shed was over 30 degrees Celsius and as was normal for me I was wearing a traditional schoolgirls Gym Kit (Aertex Blouse, Gym Skirt + Knickers, white knee socks and white lace up plimsoles). I think this uniform would have been more suited to playing Hockey on a winters day! (Did girls really have to wear such heavy clothing in the summer for PE?)

I knew that I had about another 10 minutes to go before the enough ice had melted to allow me to free myself. I was starting to get worried that I might not be able to last the 10 minutes as both legs were now very tired and whilst at the start I could keep each leg up for nearly 1 minute before having to swap it was now more like 15 seconds. I'd done this type of session before but this was the first time with the extra weights on my legs. It was making a real difference to my endurance and was going to push me to my limit.

Another 3 leg swaps and I was desperate for a way out of this enforced exercise regime. Of coarse this was exactly what I wanted, to be forced to have to carry on when I would normally quit. It is amazing how having the weight of your legs pulling on clamps on your nipples can do for motivation. I had no choice but to carry on through the fatigue. As soon as I swapped over each leg the one that was raised was shaking from the effort . Suddenly my left leg gave out and started dropping towards the floor. This caused a huge tug on the nipple clamps that had me screaming out loud as the whole weight of the leg was transferred through to the nipple clamps. I forced my right leg back up into the air to relieve the pulling but it immediately started to complain that it was not going to stay there for long. After 10 seconds it started dropping and again I was in unbearable pain from the nipple clamps. I had no choice but to force my left leg back up again.

I was pulling on the chain to the ice release with my wrists hoping that it would release and allow me my freedom. I felt some movement but not enough to allow me to get my hands down to somewhere they could do some good!!!! I switched legs again and had a thought of how I could escape my own bondage. The ropes which went to the pulley from my feet were tied through the laces of the plimsolls. If I could somehow get the plimsolls off my feet then I would be free to drop my legs to the ground. Only problem would be to achieve this I would need to lift both legs at the same time so I could try and use one foot to remove the plimsoll from the other foot. If I did that then neither leg would get any rest period so I would be in big trouble if I couldn't get the plimsoll off.

I felt I had no choice as I couldn't see myself being able to keep going and would finish up ripping a nipple clamp of my nipples (I prospect I didn't fancy). I summed up the last of my strength and got both legs in the air at the same time. I desperately tried to get the plimsoll off one foot but with the planks of wood keeping both legs straight it was difficult to get the right position to do it. After 10 seconds of both legs being up at the same time I felt an orgasim building (probably caused by the physical effort and on-going pain). Before I could do anything I was coming into my gym knickers and both legs started heading back to the ground. As I screamed out in pain I pulled with my wrists and felt the ice release give way and allow me to get my hands down to my chest where they quickly removed the clamps.

I lay panting and physically destroyed for over 15 minutes before I could start removing the rest of the restraints and sort myself out.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Forced Excercise

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Are you using a series of pulleys to distribute the load on the clamps to be shared by both legs?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
TNTBound

Post by TNTBound »

what it sounds like, is there is a pulley at the end of the nipple clamp rope with a rope running through that pulley connected at the ankles just short enough that he couldnt lower both legs.
For those that get it, no explanation is needed. For those that don't, no explanation is possible.
"Some men just want to watch the world burn" - i can relate to this more and more the older i get!
cdpekit

Post by cdpekit »

Its a bit complicated but basically both nipple clamps are attached to a rope running via 2 pulleys to a 2" ring above my feet. My feet are then joined by a 0.6m length of rope that goes through this ring. So if my left foot is on the ground my right foot must be in the air or else the ring gets pulled down and transfers the weight via the pulleys to the clamps.
Keyless

Post by Keyless »

That's clever. Simple and effective.