Cerena Nearly Seen

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cerenaselfbound

Cerena Nearly Seen

Post by cerenaselfbound »

Yesterday I had a hell of a frantic struggle to get free. I was tightly strapped as usual on my back to my double bed spread eagle happily struggling away & careful not to scream too loudly through my internal dirty knicker gag with numerous OTM wraps. The bedroom windows were open to allow the breeze to circulate when I thought I heard the side gate open. I stopped struggling for a moment but thought no. Anyway a minute later I heard talking in the rear garden underneath the bedroom windows & someone place a ladder on the ground, extend it & lean it against the window Sill. Oh my bloody God I thought & panicked thinking someone's heard me & they trying to get in. I can tell you my heart rate was pounding as I knew for certain I'd never get free in time as there's just too much to do in a panic & there was no way I could hide & I'd be on full view, helpless, legs wide open & gagged. So as I lay there waiting to hear footsteps up the ladder I was trying to think how I was going to explain being like that but my mind was a muddle. Then I heard one of them say 'Oh for fuck sake, they were cleaned last week, lets' fuck off' & they left. Bloody Christ I thought, that was too close for comfort. So that was the end of that session. I must admit thinking about it afterwards, it was a huge turn on & definitely added to the moisture in my knickers. I remember the windows were cleaned last week whilst I was tied up in the back of the van. How easily you can be caught out with something like that. So from now on I'll remember to lock the gate after.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Cerena Nearly Seen

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

cerenaselfbound wrote:So from now on I'll remember to lock the gate after.
Maybe keep the windows clean yourself, but keep the gate unlocked. That might bring the desired result.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠