A funny misshap.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
ncait

A funny misshap.

Post by ncait »

So last night, I had one of those sessions that you never wanna speak about because you messed up, but also want to talk about it to laugh about. It went like this:

I decided to do an extended bondage session in a non stress position to reward myself for the torture of the previous night (some of you witnessed that one). I figured a modified version of the cold wait scenario from the main page would be a great option. So, I chose my small shower for the location so I didnt need to clean up the water afterwards. I got my rope, my cuffs, my gag, my hood, and since it is cheap and kinda see through a blindfold. I had a ice block prepared with a rope coiled in it so I took that out and hung it above the shower from one end and attached my handcuff and collar keys to the other end. This is where i messed up the first time. I had attached ALL my keys to both.. no backup, figuring I could stretch and get them in worst case scenario. I figured, based upon past experiences, the ice would take about 2 hours to melt so didnt really worry about it too much. Stupid me. So, I sat down in my shower, tied my legs, put in my gag, then instantly realized a problem. My shower is tiny so I couldnt put my hands behind me. No problem. Simply put the cuffs under my legs so I'm sort of hugging my knees. After testing it out, I figured it would do, but I could easily bring my hands around my feet defeating the trapped part. I solved this by threading the connecting chain of the cuffs through a loop of rope at my ankles. I put on my blindfold and hood, turned on my vibe and snapped those cuffs shut. About 5 mins pass and I realized my backup release method no longer could work... damn. It's only a couple hours, no big deal, I'll just wait it out. Time passes, and I'm sitting there going crazy from the vibe and I realize I havent felt a single drop. What the hell? I stretch up and bump the block with my head and it is exactly where it should be right above me, but I dont feel any wet. Figuring I messed up my timing (my vibe is running patterns I programmed that change every 10 mins so I have some concept of short term time passing), i settle in to wait. After 30 mins, I still havent felt a drop. 40 mins in, I finally feel one single drop. I'm bursting from the vibe, and struggle a bit to see if I can atleast lift the hood so I can see what the hell is wrong. I cannot move at all. So, I accept my fate, and settle in as comfortable as i can. I eventually fall asleep waiting. When I wake up, the keys are sitting on my chest like I intended, and I'm laying in a pool of freezing cold water there was even a small chunk of ice left too! I quickly undo myself and take a nice warm shower. All in all not a bad scenario just longer than intended.

After my shower, I exit my bathroom into what feels like the artic circle. My house was freezing!! Turns out, my old thermostat broke at some point yesturday and the a/c was running full blast the whole time. The indoor temp was down to 8ยฐc. That explains why the ice was so slow to melt. So this was a comedy of errors, and a reminder that if I'm going to rely on ice release, make sure my house is warm!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: A funny misshap.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Sharing these stories helps us all learn, and remember safety. I would say you owe yourself 2 rewards. That Friday night was :evil: mean :evil:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

I like the two reward idea, but not sure what would be a good reward since I seem to only be able to torture myself lately!! Honsetly though, I wish I had screenshots from friday... I kinda wanna do it again sometime :rofl:
Shannon SteelSlave

You should archive them. Reward? How about a pedicure? Think you are going to need one soon. For me, I definitely stay in front of that.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

I might have to do that! It's been years since I got a pedi. I think a bound reward isnt a great idea since I seem to just turn those into torture!
Shannon SteelSlave

I always wanted to try to do a pedicure in stocks, but it is just too important to get that perfect gloss onyx black finish just right. 8) Plus, I might drop my Amope PediPerfect and it could run away like a scared mouse :roll:
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

Ooo that's a great idea!! Now I gotta build some stocks... welp I know what I'm doing this week now!
Shannon SteelSlave

2nd reward, procured. Maybe try to build the electromagnet version? I never got it right, with my limited time budget, someday though.... Right now, I have to lock them down with a padlock, then squeeze my remaining free wrist through and handcuff them. It isn't that I cut the holes too big, it's the play in the lock/latching, leaves a gap when lifted. Limits me to only using my ankle-wrist-wrist-ankle stocks this way.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

I never considered using an electro magnet. I have done servo motor driving a locking pin before though because I have a ton of those lying around. Will have to see if I have the parts lying around.
Shannon SteelSlave

They have it on the main site. Browser is going at a snail pace right now, but should be easy to find. I got to get a hot shower. (That's right, me and the kid fixed it, and if you want to see a video, then look up "3 Stooges", "A plumbing we will go", pretty much describes the adventure)
shower.JPG
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 29 Jul 2019, 02:55, edited 1 time in total.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

Alright! I'll have to look amd see what I can come up with! I'll post if and when I get it done!
Shannon SteelSlave

Sir Cumference did a thread on stocks a while back : http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... =12&t=8147
By the way, check out the pic I edited to my previous post here. Kinky plumbing
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
ncait

Post by ncait »

Why do I wanna be trapped in that pic? Cage time is always fun! I am gonna have to super DIY these stocks due to budget constraints. So probably built entirely out of stuff I find in my garage!
Shannon SteelSlave

Kink does come in handy when plumbing
corset patch.JPG
If I had a pinhole pipe leak, I could have remove one of my stilettos and hammered it in.
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ 
Shannon SteelSlave

ncait wrote:Ooo that's a great idea!! Now I gotta build some stocks... welp I know what I'm doing this week now!
Yeah, you need to build the stocks, but do the pedicure 1st. You'll want something nice to look at whilst being detained
๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘