first fully nude walk

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
john

first fully nude walk

Post by john »

So recently I did my first outdoor walk fully nude.

So far I had hidden bondage and toys under my clothes and I wanted to go a step further.
The thought of being fully naked and cuffed excited me very much but at the same time, I was a bit scared.

I live in a very small village and if anyone spotted me id be in big trouble. So I decided to start very safely and easy.
I gathered my stuff and packed it in a small bag then snuck out of the house I live in with two roommates.

It was around 01.00 in the morning and I hoped they would be asleep already so I didn't have to invent a reason for going out this late.

I chose this time to minimalize the chances of walking into people.

I walked through the village to the beginning of a forest, always keeping an eye out for any sign of others still awake.

In a couple of houses, the light was still on but I didn't meet anyone outside.

The path I had chosen to use starts right next to a house where I knew to families with dogs lived.
I just hoped none of those dogs had to go for a walk right now.

The path itself is quite big, almost a small road ( it is actually used by cars sometimes) made from gravel and has a steep slope on one side and a thicket of thorns and nettles on the other.
Not much place to hide myself unless I wanted to dive into the nettles naked.

I placed the key to a padlock on the doorsteps of a small shed where a farmer keeps some equipment. From here I could just about see the last house of the village through the darkness but I was sure was not visible against the dark background of the forest.

I started walking again, my excitement rising. The path follows along the edge of the forest and the trees are not growing thickly there so I could see the farmhouses outside the forest in the fields.

Some had still light on, shit... I walked until I found a place suitable to hide my clothes and get into my bondage.
It was about 10 minutes from where I had left my keys. I stood there for a while thinking if I really should continue.

At some point, I thought "fuck it" and I started to undress. I was very nervous, listening hard for any sounds of movement. When I was naked I locked my clothes around a strong tree root using a chain and a padlock.
I also locked a small metal box to the root using the same lock and in this box, I placed the key to the first lock. That was part one done.

If I locked the box now I would be forced to walk to the key and back in order to get dressed again. I know paused again and consider step two, which was to add bondage.
In the end, I decided to add bondage for more fun. I placed the keys to my handcuffs into the box as well and locked it. I then tied up my balls, added nipple clamps and tied them together so that with every step I took I pulled on my nipples and balls.

i then cuffed my hands behind my back in a way I could not reach in front of me to remove the clamps or untie my balls. As the cuffs closed I got very nervous.
The only way out know was to walk back. So I started walking, again listening hard for any movements.

Three times I got jump scared by animals and each time I pulled hard on my nipple clamps and balls as I flinched.

I got really scared once more when I heard a dog barking, thinking I would run into someone any second, but it was in the distance.

Halfway to the shed, I started shivering hard, not sure if it was because of the chilly evening or because I was so nervous.

When I got to the shed I got another shock when I saw a light in the house at the beginning of the path and a silhouette moving in front of the window.

I hastily squatted down and tried to find the key as fast as possible. It took me a minute to get it and I walked off as fast as I could.
The way back to my clothes was much better, I didn't hear any animals or other sounds except the rustling of the trees.

I quickly unlocked myself and got dressed again. I didn't want to spend any more time there as was needed. On the way back home I thought about what I had done and I felt a bit disappointed.

I had been nervous the whole time and got scared a few times, but it hadn't been as exciting as I had imagined.

When I had planned it at home I had been much more excited than know, I had even gotten as horny as I hadn't been in years.
I don't know why I didn't get much out of it but I will give it another go soon.
I'll think about how to make it better and if you have any suggestions pls let me know.

Hope you liked this little story, ill post another one once I've repeated the walk
Last edited by qwerty212 on 11 Jul 2019, 18:59, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: It was a nice session, but explained without line breakings, shhowed as a wall of words. Welcome to the forum
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: first fully nude walk

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

That's hard core, John. Welcome to Bound Anna! Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
motero922

Re: first fully nude walk

Post by motero922 »

Ou yeah, nice story!!

Have you considered putting some girly things and high heels??. It is fun because heels make the walk more difficult, and the clop clop on the hard floor..... :twisted:

But don´t use it on trails, bad idea.