Bound with flys

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Jess

Bound with flys

Post by Jess »

I live out in the country next to a well used blacktop hi-way.
Out by this hi-way are some scrub trees and a old farm wagon that would hold maybe two hundred bushels od grain.
Under this wagon is the running gear that is high enough for the forward part of my body to lay over and be on my spread knees naked.
Laying over the back part their is a "V" type steel brace for the axle I am laying over.
I use a ice time lock bought from eBay that is suppose to last two hours....but I only fill it half full. Chicken I guess?
This under the axle time lock is chained to locking handcuffs that are over the axle. I am able to somewhat support myself this way being bent over and on my knees.
I am naked and somewhat under the back of this old wagon with my bare behind facing the hi-way. If I look back I can see traffic going by through the scrub trees and brush.
As traffic is moving fast I believe I am safe....but a slow bicycler could spot me instantly. I have done test drive-by's and if slow enough and knowing where to look....yes.
But that is only part of the thrill of maybe getting caught doing self bondage.

I have made a knee spreader to hold my knees a good distance apart for easy access for flies to my bottom and other things.
The knee spreader is home made out of a scrap piece of 1 1/4 electrical conduit. I mashed the ends about four inches and bent up at a 45 angle to match the inside slope of my legs.
I pop riveted some 2" wide Velcro to the uprights holding my legs apart. I found even then I could still get enough movement so drilled two holes for steel rods driven into the ground.
By this I am held immobile unable to resist any biting flies. I can move my behind around when it gets bad enough but not enough to remove them. But this seems to attract more to that area.
These flies land and craw around and then bite and some do draw a little blood. To have a fly land on your butt and explore your crack and you can't stop it.
Before I had the knee spreader if a bunch of flies landed on the inside of my legs and biting I could stomp my knee up and down and maybe shake them off.
I only do this on week days as weekends some bicycle riders do come down the hi-way....and if looking at the scrub bushes?
Never on a calm day as mosquitos fly then.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Bound with flys

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Ever try this with a ring or spider gag? Never heard of it in reality, except maybe fear factor. (Never seen that show) Have seen it depicted in art a few times.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Sir Cumference

Re: Bound with flys

Post by Sir Cumference »

I hope you don’t have botflies and the like where you live!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~