a free night

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cuffedire

a free night

Post by cuffedire »

short and sweet. i'm obsessed with metal bondage particularly self bondage, and even better still? outdoor self bondage.
had a free night and instead of doing it in my head it was overdue i done it for real

before i left the house i packed 2 x 1 metre of thick chain, clejuso 15, clejuso ankle cuffs, ballgag & padlocks. i then put on a steel collar, locked it on and left the key at home.

it was late, maybe 2am, i drove to a far-enough away wooded area, one ive scoped out before in the daytime and feel semi comfortable. i leave the keys to the cuffs and padlocks in the car except for the keys to one lock which i'll use to attach myself to the trees.

lock the car, walk through rough off road track, down through into the woods off the beaten track. i had to think fast as if i didnt cuff myself the moment would be gone, literally.. i cuffed my ankles, attached one of the chains i brought from my ankle cuffs straight to the loop in my steel collar, along with the other chain i lock it shut, then i attach the clejuso 15 cuffs infront and lock them on using the final lock of which the keys are in my car.

i throw the other end round the tree, locking it using a lock to which i have the keys, then slip the cuffs on a little too tight as always and double lock. there i am, in the night, in my own inescapable metal bondage, love it.

must have spent 30mins there, no point taking the piss with it, unattached myself from the tree and started my journey back to the car, in pitch black with only my phone as a light, where everywhere i turned looked exactly the same.. id been there so long and moved about so much i forgot which way i had came from, i didnt panic at this stage.

in general i have a good sense of direction, however not while locked up, couldnt lift my neck straight due to the cuffs on my ankles which where making themselves be known with every footstep, couldnt turn around due to my hands being chained in the middle, perfect! i was trying to not make much noise as a precaution but couldnt help it.

i started to make my way back, walking for maybe 5 minutes i noticed i had been walking almost knowhere and in a circle, i kept leading myself back to this same point and this started to panic me. i then start to hear the sound of a dog in the distance, probably just a farmers dog but this adds to the heat as you could imagine.

after another 15-20 minutes i couldn't find my way back to the path back to the car, i was freaking out, shaking my cuffs and pulling at them but of course no relief or release! how long was i going to be like this for? until daylight? was i going to be caught? i stopped and composed myself, went a complete new direction and boom there it was the path, after about an hour of being tied up like this i was starting to feel the pain and strains, i knew i was that close i hopped and tried to go as fast as i could until the moment the doors opened, i jumped inside and locked them behind me. joint time.

i love doing this, whats your experience? anyone else anymore i can add in future or whats your input? id really like to experience 3/4 hours helpless like this

a
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: a free night

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Out door scenarios are fun. You tell the story well, I feel like I was there. Did it ever stop being fun, and start being a fight for survival?
Whatever you might add to a scenario should probably be practiced beforehand, with an easy escape, so any complications don't turn into catastrophe. It's those "bright ideas" you think of at the last moment that kill you.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

When I was younger, I was a teacher. It was nice to have the summers free so I could keep any schedule I wanted. Often these would include staying up very late and sleeping as late as I wanted to.

I lived two blocks from a mailbox. For the first block, there was a line of bushes and then a building with parking lot and a gas station. Across a larger street, another gas station and a few shops with the mailbox in front of the last one. In this block, the only place to hide was a small alcove between the gas station and the first store.

Though the street I lived on was a major street, both it and the one I had to cross were pretty quiet after midnight. One big advantage was that the intersection was the highest point for almost a mile, so I could see a car approching long before it could see me.

My first trip to mail a letter was just wearing a leotard. Then it progressed to putting on a pair of handcuffs, in front, after I posted the letter. Soon it was handcuffs behind the back after posting the letter. I also had a bondage belt, so I put the handcuffs thru the ring on the front and made the round-trip that way. Not ready yet to use that with handcuffs behind the back for a round trip, I did so without the belt. That added a little adventure when I dropped the letter and had to pick it up off the ground. Needless to say, when I graduated to bondage belt + handcuffs in back + round trip, I was careful with the letter, though it was difficult to open the box to drop it in.

Only one time did I see a car in the distance and I ducked into that small alcove to hide. One other time, though, the car was approaching behind me when I was cuffed behind my back, but without the belt. [Always leotarded.]. I was close to my house so I decided to let the driver see me. He did, and put on the brakes and made a u-turn. By now I was on my own property, with bushes along the front of the yard, so I ducked behind them and went in my back door. I could see out the front window that he drove back and forth a few times using a spotlight to sweep the area. I decided to end my nocturnal walks, just as a precaution.
cuffedire

Post by cuffedire »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Out door scenarios are fun. You tell the story well, I feel like I was there. Did it ever stop being fun, and start being a fight for survival?
Whatever you might add to a scenario should probably be practiced beforehand, with an easy escape, so any complications don't turn into catastrophe. It's those "bright ideas" you think of at the last moment that kill you.
Thanks i worded it like i would of said it! It stopped being fun when I realised I couldn't actually find my way back, the chains slowing me down and the noise of them, the energy i was using trying to be quiet and not panic. I just ordered a self bondage time lock off etsy, seems pretty sturdy but will update when i give it a go!
Shannon SteelSlave

Yeah, me and the gang did a sort of review on that here somewhere, someone was to volunteer to buy one and try it out. Let me know if you find it, if I have some time, maybe I will find it so you can tell us about the lock. Thanks and keep it realz. Shannon salutes you :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
Shannon SteelSlave

Got it, right here http://forum.boundanna.net/board/viewto ... ock#p88322
Hey, thanx again. Shan'
👠👠
choke4smoke

Post by choke4smoke »

lol 3 years later on a new username, hello o/
Shannon SteelSlave

Aloha from Bound Anna, Smoke.
What was your old name?
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome back, choke4smoke.
Was your name cuffedire?
choke4smoke

Post by choke4smoke »

Yeah it was cuffedire, first off couldn’t remember what site I posted this too then second couldn’t remember a username lol, found the story after making a new account! Hi!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

choke4smoke wrote:Yeah it was cuffedire, first off couldn’t remember what site I posted this too then second couldn’t remember a username lol, found the story after making a new account! Hi!
Hi "old" cuffedire and "new" choke4smoke and let it smoke here so that we all get hot from your stories that you can post here. :wink:
choke4smoke

Post by choke4smoke »

kinbaku wrote:
choke4smoke wrote:Yeah it was cuffedire, first off couldn’t remember what site I posted this too then second couldn’t remember a username lol, found the story after making a new account! Hi!
Hi "old" cuffedire and "new" choke4smoke and let it smoke here so that we all get hot from your stories that you can post here. :wink:
Didn’t know I was so popular.. rushes to the pen and paper