College Dorm

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
samtied4u

College Dorm

Post by samtied4u »

i have practiced selfbondage since i was in my teens.

When i went to college, i took my bondage ropes with me and used them without incident my freshman year whenever my roommate left for a weekend.

In the fall of my soph year, i returned from class one day to find Jim, my roommate, had laid out my rope collection and wanted to know about my hobby and how i used the ropes.

I was caught by surprise and in a moment of weakness confessed my desire to be tied naked. He laughed and said we would have some fun.

A couple of weeks went by and i began to relax thinking Jim had just been bluffing.
It was a Friday night and i came out of the shower with just a towel and Jim said it was time to see if i could escape when he tied me.

The bet was i had to escape within 30 minutes or while still bound hop down the hall and back. When my hands were bound behind my back there was a knock at the door and two male friends came in and were obviously curious as to what was happening.

Jim filled them in and they all settled in to watch my struggles. Jim must have watched some how to tie videos because he did a tight job.
My hands were behind my back and tied to a waist rope. Another rope circled my chest and held the elbows close. There were also ropes above the knees and of course at the ankles. i could not escape and the three guys were laughing it up.

Exactly on time, they pushed me out into the hall which was crowded with guys and girls drinking in the rooms and heading out for a good time.
The whooping started immediately and people came out of the rooms as i tried to hop past. My friends were kind enough to let everyone know i had to go down the hall and return.

By the time i turned around and started back there were guys with cameras recording the trip and people were blocking the hall slowing me so that there was plenty of time for pictures. my butt was smacked numerous times and my reputation was set for the rest of the year. i was initially scared but then very excited so my erection gave me away. i was sent on several more excursions that year.
Last edited by qwerty212 on 22 Dec 2018, 07:00, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Just breaking a wall of text with line feeds. Welcome to the forum!!
bounddosster

Re: College Dorm

Post by bounddosster »

With all those photos being taken it must be posted on the web somewhere, have you ever found yourself?
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
samtied4u

Post by samtied4u »

When i was in college, digital cameras and the internet were not in general use yet. Several guys on the hall had photos of me on their bulletin board by the end of the year. Also i had one girl ask me to autograph a picture for her. It was a full frontal of me with a strong erection, tied tightly, and in a group of on lookers in the hall. She became a friend. :)
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

A close friend I hope. I wonder if she still has the photo, and a scanner :rofl:
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
hltied

Post by hltied »

I went through college when cell cameras and the internet were in full use on the campus. After one of my adventures, I walked into my girl friend's room to find a picture of me tied naked in a crowd. It was taken from the video someone had recorded of the event. She also had the video at hand. I endured a lot of comments from her friends and I wonder when a video will emerge at an odd moment. The humiliation is good for me and thus far there has been no effect on my work career. But it is something to consider when the high of humiliation takes over.
AllieXBow

Post by AllieXBow »

hltied wrote:I went through college when cell cameras and the internet were in full use on the campus. After one of my adventures, I walked into my girl friend's room to find a picture of me tied naked in a crowd. It was taken from the video someone had recorded of the event. She also had the video at hand. I endured a lot of comments from her friends and I wonder when a video will emerge at an odd moment. The humiliation is good for me and thus far there has been no effect on my work career. But it is something to consider when the high of humiliation takes over.
Haha I also found a guy online who posts his self bondage pics on wikipedia as a form of exhibitionism/public humiliation xD. I think it was for rope bondage and hogtie
Restrict one of your senses, you heighten the others. Close your eyes, you can hear better. What if you're unable to move, speak, nor see, yet only able to feel the pressure of the ropes tightly yet blissfully binding your body, how free must the mind be?
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

With no privacy, there is no dignity. I was going to stay away from this one to avoid ruining everyone's fun today with talk of what it could do to them tomorrow, but I am curious to know if you consider that cameras are pointed everywhere nowadays, and some people are even made victims, do you give them any clemency based on that? Have some people who were initially dismissed as job candidates been moved back to the front of the line again after going through all profiles and resumes when the later were also found in similar or worse recorded situations?
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »

Last edited by Lotharjulz on 30 Jul 2023, 23:12, edited 1 time in total.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

The strange thing is, I would actually hire several members here, for purposes other than bondage.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠