Forced Orgasm

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
cdpekit

Forced Orgasm

Post by cdpekit »

Forced Orgasms

For a long time in my selfbondage adventures I've wanted to tie myself up and be forced to have an orgasm, but then not be able to free myself and still be being tormented to the point where I come again. As a lot of people know, for a male once you orgasm you lose interest in the "scene" and want it to finish, but I wanted to force myself to have to continue without the choice of stopping. What I came up with was using a chastity cage and a Hitachi wand. By forcing the wand against the cage I found that the stimulation passed through to my penis was enough to slowly make me get aroused. The more swollen / erect I became the more intense the stimulation and the more aroused I would become. This formed a circle of ever increasing stimulation until I came, at which point I quickly lost the erection but by continuing the use of the wand the cycle would repeat itself until after a bit I would be fully erect again and being stimulated far too much for someone who had just ejaculated!! The advantage of using the chastity cage was that as I become more erect, my penis became squashed within the devise and hence couldn't escape the vibrations. Also by blocking up the holes in the end of the chastity cage with sellotape my "come" would be contained and I wouldn't make a mess.

As far as the bondage went I wanted to force myself into a position I would have to hold no matter how much I wanted to thrash about as the stimulation became too much. The position I found was to sit cross legged on the floor with ankles tied together so I couldn't uncross them. Using Japanese clover nipple clamps on my nipples tied to my feet so I had to stay leaning forward to stop the clamps hurting my nipples. The Hitachi want could then be wedged into between my legs forcing it into my crutch where it would vibrate against the chastity cage. With my hands fastened behind my back I would be forced to sit there until I could release them with no chance to remove the nipple clamps or move the Hitachi wand.

With my plans sorted out I decided that 40-60 minutes would be more than enough time for this session which would be two ice cubes in each stocking as part of the release. Once the ice melted it would allow me to pull a pair of heavy duty snippers which would allow me to cut through the cable ties I would use to tie my hands behind my back. Two releases would be used so I had a back up should one fail. I don't use an emergency release system as I want to be truly in bondage with NO way out. The chances of the house catching fire in the 1 hour I would be stuck is miniscule and the excitement for me is that I cannot release myself early.

I fitted the CB6000 chastity cage and got changed it one of my favourite outfits, if you've read any of my other posts then you will know that is a traditional English school girl PE kit. This comprises light blue polo top (with small holes cut in it to allow direct access to my nipples), navy blue gym skirt, navy blue Gymphlex gym knickers, white ankle socks and white lace up plimsolls.

Sitting cross legged on the floor I then tied my ankles together and then fitted a nipple clamp to each nipple in turn. The pain was bad to start with but quickly eased off after about 30 seconds. Each clamp had a length of string which I used to attach each nipple clamp to a cable tie I had threaded through the laces of each plimsoll. Left nipple to right foot and right nipple to my left foot. The cable tie had not been tightened up fully so I still had loads of slack. Had a quick check that all was OK with the ice releases and that I would be able to pull the clippers I would use to release myself to me with the string that was attached to both them and my wrists (didn't want to lose it!!!!). I then wedged the Hitachi wand in-between my crossed legs to that it was wedged directly against the cage covering my penis. Turned on the wand, could feel faint vibrations being transmitted tough the cage, tightened each of the cable ties linking the nipple clamp to my foot. I tightened them enough so I had to really lean forwards as far as possible and also bend my foot inwards to relieve the strain on the clamps. If I stayed in this forced position then the pull on the clamps was bearable but if I relaxed then very quickly the clamps would remind me to get back into position again!!

Quickly I put my hands being my back and used the cable ties to fasten them together. When quick pull to tighten the ties and I was stuck until the ice melted. Tested the amount of movement I had and found I basically couldn't move at all apart from my hands which were helpless being by back and couldn't reach anything that could release me.

I could feel the Hitachi wand working it's magic in my groin and found myself very quickly getting erect and aroused as I realised I was truly stuck and helpless. As I became erect my penis was getting squashed inside the cage making the vibrations more effective. After 10 minutes I was highly aroused but realising that this position was going to be tough to hold, not that I had a choice. As I relaxed and stopped leaning forwards the nipple clamps caused intense pain that made me lean forwards again no matter how uncomfortable that position was. I also realised that if I was to orgasm then the endorphins would disappear out of my system and make the whole situation much more uncomfortable. The stimulation continued to build and I felt myself reach the edge at which point I relaxed trying to hold my position causing the nipple clamps to pull suddenly sending a surge of pain. I found myself coming into the Chasity cage whilst thrashing in my bonds. Came down from the orgasm to a world of discomfort as leaning forward was becoming more difficult to hold. I wanted out of this situation but had no choice but to "grin and bear it" as I had at least 30 minute left before the ice melted.

The Hitachi wand kept on buzzing away in my groin causing vibrations into my overly sensitive penis. Before I knew it another small orgasm erupted and this left me completely spent and wanting out more than anything else. All I could do was sit there trying to lean forward to remove the pain from my nipples. I was covered in sweat from the strain of holding the position and just wanted the stimulation from the wand to stop as I could feel it much more than I thought possible.

After another 10 minutes I was a broken man sitting slumped with the nipple clamps pulling painfully holding me in a sitting position. I heard the thud as the ice released the snippers and I quickly pulled them towards me and cut the cable ties holding my wrists together. I released myself and collapsed onto the floor where I stayed for 5 minutes whilst I recovered.
o0_Squirrel_0o

Re: Forced Orgasm

Post by o0_Squirrel_0o »

This sounds so hot.
Two questions

Was it worth it and will you do it again? :gag: