Car park bondage.

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bounddosster

Re: Car park bondage.

Post by bounddosster »

I don't recall getting bored, I wasn't tied so I could stroke my cock but I had to do it gently so not to shake the car and alert people to it.

I had full trust in my Dom so I wasn't really scared although I was worried when I heard her offer her friend a lift. There was a real possibility she would expose me to her as that was one of her favourite kinks and up until then she had not exposed me to anyone on purpose but was always promising to do so when she found the right person.

It was a bit scary having to climb out the boot still naked and get into the car to dress. There were no cars next to us by then so I was rather exposed and I never really knew if it was all clear when my Dom said it was she loved playing tricks on me just to cause me embarrassment. I may have climbed out to find people stood close by.

As for her taking the money, truthly I did add a little to the power play. She took £50 which at the time was a fair bit and I in no way find the fin Dom thing a turn on and avoid it but that bit of play did emphasize the scene. She did buy me a present though which she gave me later on, two pairs of panties one red, one black.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

My bondage sessions can be boring at times, you, have lived. Reading some things in the past I can only try to imagine doing, and realize what it would take for me to experience the same. Your stories, not so sure I can muster up what it takes to emulate. Keep up the fun and please keep me posted. Inspiring stuff
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 17 Feb 2019, 09:15, edited 3 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:My bondage sessions can be boring at times, you, have lived. Reading some things in the past I can only try to imagine doing, and realize what it would take for me to experience the same. Your stories, not so sure I can muster up what it takes to emulate. Keep up the fun and please keep me posted. Inspiring stuff
Well, thanks for the compliment. I never really thought I had done anything special or even often but I guess over the years it mounts up. I've done plenty more kinky things that I have not posted here. Some are not suitable for this site. I had often wondered about having a personal blog to keep a record of my adventures, It would be very embarrassing if others read some of the stuff I've done.

Having the time to write them out is often hard. My life goes in spasms of not much time to spare to being bored with nothing to do. Sometimes my stories don't seem very interesting even to me if I write them out because I always tell them truthfully and sometimes things just don't pan out as you expect them to. I enjoy writing them as it sort of relives the fun.

I have to admit that the older I have got the less fun I seem to have. My partner is not very active sexually nowadays and all my friends with benefits seem to have drifted off so I mostly play solo. I use to do dares and wagers in other groups or with online friends but again that has dropped off. But I'm always keen to try out things and play with others if they want to.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.