Kids Game led to Love of Selfbondage/Bondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
wyattsub

Kids Game led to Love of Selfbondage/Bondage

Post by wyattsub »

By the time I was 12 I was already having fantasies of bondage. I assume that is not an unusually early age. I had never figured out a way to act out the dreams. Then me, my mother and 2 sisters aged 11 and 10 went to stay with my aunt and her 2 sons 13 and 12 and daughter 11 while our fathers went fishing. In the woods behind their house, we kids ran and played games. The boys wanted to play escaped prisoner and of course named me the prisoner. When I found out I would be tied, I quickly agreed and they upped the ante by requiring me to be naked. Since we were in woods and just guys I went along wanting to try being tied up. With hands tied and legs free I was given a head start but was eventually caught. The game went on innocently until time to go in and they decided to take me back still bound. I pretended to resist but was liking the helpless and humiliating feelings. As we entered the back yard, the girls quickly spotted us and thus so did our moms in lawn chairs talking. They scolded the boys while laughing and asked if I was ok. I said it was my idea and that I liked it. Surprisingly both my mom and aunt were ok with it but told us to go into the house. We were there for several days and of course my cousins took advantage of tieing their naked cousin often. My love of bondage was set.
Last edited by wyattsub on 05 Sep 2017, 21:54, edited 1 time in total.
KinkInSpace

Re: Kids Game led to Love of Selfbondage/Bondage

Post by KinkInSpace »

Nice!

I can tell you though, that this wasn't the starter. Love for bondage is something you already had. This was just a way to confirm.

Love for bondage is like a taste, you're born with it. Nevertheless, awesome experience. :)
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
wyattsub

Post by wyattsub »

Thanks. Over those last 2 days of our visit, my cousins and a couple of their friends in the neighborhood teased me about liking to be undressed. The first afternoon I let them tie me again naked but this time they left me in the basement and called the girls. The last evening before we went home they jumped me and this time left me hogtied in the middle of the den floor. My mom told them to leave me as it was what I deserved. I lay there naked and unable to move while they all watched TV. A neighbor lady came to the door during this time saying her kids had seen someone nude. My aunt laughed and brought her in to see that it was just a 12 year old and games in good fun. Again I felt deeply helpless and humiliated. I began my secret selfbondage career when we returned home. I still crave those feelings today.
Hairy Sub

Post by Hairy Sub »

Thank you for sharing.
maglock

Post by maglock »

Similar story here, also about age 12, me and my brother would play tieing each other to a kitchen chair and then trying to escape. Sadly my mother did not take kidney to this so as only able to do it when "home alone", my brother also moved away so after that I got into SB. I started with "sensational" SB before moving on to using ice releases etc and then I eventually bought some maglocks which I use these days as my release of choice.
noble

Post by noble »

I think the idea of bondage was planted in mind when I was a pre-schooler and my parents kept me in the back yard by putting the collar for a large dog around my waist, with a chain attacked to the loop in back and the other end to the clothesline. I could move around the yard, but not beyond it.

Next step from there, different house, I used to play tie-up games with clothesline in the back yard.
My mother saw it but was not alarmed. Partner was neighbor Michael G, who was a few years younger.
I was about 10-12 when this was going on. Michael moved away; I often wonder if he also, like me, developed a love for bondage and self-bondage.
hltied

Post by hltied »

This thread reminds me how my love of naked bondage developed. My friend Allen was 2 years older-13- to my 11- and often wanted to tie up someone. I finally agreed and liked it so i became the frequent victim. Then that wasn't enough for Allen and he wanted me really vulnerable- undressed. This was before i realized i liked being naked too. Eventually i agreed to strip for tying and my future was set. Those were good times learning to be naked and tied in the woods for games. Probably don't want your kids doing that today.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

hltied wrote:Probably don't want your kids doing that today.
My nieces/nephews = No, I don't really want them doing it. But if I witnessed it, as long as it is safe, then I will say nothing. If they approach me as minors, I would not encourage it, but would not shame them, and their secret is safe with me, again, on the condition they do not hurt themselves or others. No need to tell their parents of an innocent game/habit, just a lecture about safety, but would lean my opinion toward the importance of the more commonly accepted goals for their age. (School, sports, career, ect) All bets are off if I know of harmful activity.
If they come to me as adults, then I will listen, and be understanding, never revealing my fetish. I don't think I could help them buy toys or point them to places to learn scenarios. I would not want them knowing my secret. Just want to be there and not affect free will.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
andresd

Post by andresd »

Just to add my 5 cents to the story.

I do remember, when I was a child, I think some 5-7 years old (I really can't remember exactly), we played and I was horse another child was a cowboy, catching the horse buy it's leg. We had a rope and made a loop from it. And I put my hand into the loop to be tied. I was tied several times. I remember it was very fun.

Much later I found out I'm into bondage and humiliation :-)
Lotharjulz

Post by Lotharjulz »