A day in a hotel room

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!

A day in a hotel room

Postby gaby » 13 Jun 2020, 15:54

I travel a lot for work, so I take every opportunity I have to practice selfbondage. One day when I returned to the hotel room I decided I had time to play a while before dinner. At that time I also wanted to experiment with padlocks. The truth is that a bit of fun became almost a night of panic. In the end, I was able to escape my bonds, but it took a lot longer than I had planned. Here you can read my full adventure to find out more about what happened to me that night.
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 13 Jun 2020, 16:19

.
Last edited by Shannon SteelSlave on 14 Jun 2020, 07:30, edited 2 times in total.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
User avatar
Shannon SteelSlave
*****
 
Posts: 2460
Joined: 03 Feb 2019, 18:49
Location: New England, USA

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby bound_jenny » 13 Jun 2020, 23:42

I use the Chrome web browser and it has a built-in translator for lots of languages, including "foreign" :P :P :P

My Español is a bit rusty so the trusty (non-rusty) browser translator helps me along. :lol:

And it's a very nice story, Gaby. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
User avatar
bound_jenny
Moderator
 
Posts: 8318
Joined: 09 Dec 2007, 11:37
Location: Montreal, Canada, Great Kinky North

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby BoundInKasugai » 14 Jun 2020, 06:08

Amazing story Gaby! It sounds like you bit of a bit more than you could chew and had quite a scare! Have you ever played with padlocks since? I bet there are a lot of us here with stories of unplanned sessions that became a lot scarier than we intended.

Hotel rooms are great, because room service is an additional emergency safety (even if involuntarily!) and more anonymous than being walked in on by someone you know...
User avatar
BoundInKasugai
**
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 05:28

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby gaby » 14 Jun 2020, 16:28

bound_jenny wrote:I use the Chrome web browser and it has a built-in translator for lots of languages, including "foreign" :P :P :P

My Español is a bit rusty so the trusty (non-rusty) browser translator helps me along. :lol:

And it's a very nice story, Gaby. 8)

Jenny.


I forgot to tell you my blog is in spanish :oops: :D
Thank you for your comment. I'm glad to know that you liked it. :D
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby gaby » 14 Jun 2020, 16:36

BoundInKasugai wrote:Amazing story Gaby! It sounds like you bit of a bit more than you could chew and had quite a scare! Have you ever played with padlocks since?


yes, I've done it...but not in the same way :rofl:

BoundInKasugai wrote:Hotel rooms are great, because room service is an additional emergency safety (even if involuntarily!) and more anonymous than being walked in on by someone you know...


I hadn't thought of it that way, but you're right. It would be like "the last resort" 8)
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby BoundInKasugai » 15 Jun 2020, 09:49

gaby wrote:It would be like "the last resort" 8)

*BA DUM*
*TSSSSS*
:mrgreen:
User avatar
BoundInKasugai
**
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 05:28

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby gaby » 16 Jun 2020, 16:01

BoundInKasugai wrote:Hotel rooms are great, because room service is an additional emergency safety (even if involuntarily!) and more anonymous than being walked in on by someone you know...


...one of friends told me that housekeeper would have told me: "Don't pay attention to me, keep having fun, I just do the cleaning and I retire and don't worry, you're the fifth guest I find bound and gagged in rooms having fun with these little games this week, and it's just Tuesday" :rofl:
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby kinbaku » 17 Jun 2020, 09:09

gaby wrote:...one of friends told me that housekeeper would have told me: "Don't pay attention to me, keep having fun, I just do the cleaning and I retire and don't worry, you're the fifth guest I find bound and gagged in rooms having fun with these little games this week, and it's just Tuesday" :rofl:

And the housekeeper left him in his bondage that started on Sunday. :lol:
kinbaku
****
 
Posts: 766
Joined: 10 Jan 2020, 19:26
Location: Belgium

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby BoundInKasugai » 17 Jun 2020, 13:34

kinbaku wrote:
gaby wrote:...one of friends told me that housekeeper would have told me: "Don't pay attention to me, keep having fun, I just do the cleaning and I retire and don't worry, you're the fifth guest I find bound and gagged in rooms having fun with these little games this week, and it's just Tuesday" :rofl:

And the housekeeper left him in his bondage that started on Sunday. :lol:

:rofl:
User avatar
BoundInKasugai
**
 
Posts: 161
Joined: 19 Feb 2011, 05:28

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby llvr2008 » 24 Oct 2020, 22:53

Great story! But I can imagine when fiction turns to reality it can get scary!
llvr2008
*
 
Posts: 3
Joined: 04 Jun 2013, 16:58

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby gaby » 30 Oct 2020, 18:21

llvr2008 wrote:Great story! But I can imagine when fiction turns to reality it can get scary!


Indeed. Although I was very scared I must also say that I enjoyed it much more. Maybe it was because I ended up finding something I wasn't looking for. :rofl:
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby qwerty212 » 15 Nov 2020, 20:52

Pinta bien el blog, habrá que echarle una ojeada.

Bienvenid@ al foro.

Saludosd desde Barcelona
User avatar
qwerty212
Moderator
 
Posts: 1065
Joined: 23 Mar 2010, 19:24

Re: A day in a hotel room

Postby gaby » 16 Nov 2020, 18:01

qwerty212 wrote:Pinta bien el blog, habrá que echarle una ojeada.

Bienvenid@ al foro.

Saludosd desde Barcelona


Gracias!!! Agradezco tu comentario. Siempre eres bienvenido en mi blog :hi:
User avatar
gaby
**
 
Posts: 147
Joined: 20 May 2020, 18:57


Return to True Stories

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests