Serial Humiliation

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!

Serial Humiliation

Postby hltied » 14 Oct 2020, 22:30

My wife is not really into the whole bondage thing, so i have become practiced in selfbondage with chains and padlocks. She is now willing to at least hold my keys on occasion. As my days off often correspond to her working days, i sometimes lock myself on those mornings and she takes the keys to work. i am in bondage all day. There is an emergency key out in our backyard. Naked,i lock my hands behind my back to a waist chain and lock my ankles with a few inches of chain between to allow a slow walk.

One of the early days of this custom, i had just settled in to enjoying the nude helplessness when i heard a truck out front. i went to the window to see the male pest inspector coming up our walk. We had forgotten the appointment. He looked to be in good shape and early thirties so i decided he might not freak out finding a naked customer. i opened the front door a few inches and stuck my head out, apologized, and let him know the crawl space was open and to let me know when he was finished. In the thirty minutes before he returned, i built up the courage to take a chance on letting him see my situation.

When he knocked, i again stuck my head out. His name was Alex and he wanted to present his results and explain some products. i said fine, but let him know i was naked and that i understood if he preferred to pass. Alex said he was ok if i was so i opened the door. He immediately started laughing and looked at the all chains. He went through his talk and i believe he snapped off at least one picture using his presentation tablet computer. Shaking his head, he left.

i was really humiliated and turned on. That day began a series of not so accidental encounters. The humiliation is great.
hltied

Re: Serial Humiliation

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 14 Oct 2020, 23:25

Welcome to Bound Anna, hltied
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Postby rmcingle » 15 Oct 2020, 16:59

So, is there more to this story?

R. Mc.
rmcingle

Postby kinbaku » 16 Oct 2020, 10:31

hltied wrote:I was really humiliated and turned on. That day began a series of not so accidental encounters. The humiliation is great.

Welcome hltied. I look forward to your next stories of not so accidental encounters. :facepalm:
kinbaku

Postby hltied » 16 Oct 2020, 20:42

When Alex, the inspector, came in he started laughing as soon as he saw my situation and had me turn around to examine the chains and locks. i guess he wanted to be sure i was really locked. i am pretty sure i heard the computer type click of a photo being taken while i was turned. "What kind of man allows himself to be put in a position like this?" He went through the presentation, left a brochure ("I guess you cant hold this."), and left still shaking his head. i was concerned about the picture for a while, but never heard anything. Someone probably had a good laugh. i was really embarrassed and humiliated. It was great.

So i began planning for our next "inspection" which was the heat system. This time the inspector would be in the house. i would have to balance my need for humiliation with some fear of the unknown. i will add that event next- it will be a week or so before i can have time for the full account.
hltied

Return to True Stories