Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/01/22

Post by gwrolla »

my sissy pictures, for a perfect and fun session.
Attachments
66257d48-024e-446e-94ad-2eec43ddc208.jpg
47e3220d-20c3-4297-bd67-e074114cbd3a.jpg
b7c280f2-467d-43a0-9f14-d37650aa6881.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/01/22

Post by kinbaku »

I had him wear warm medium balloon breasts in a tan bra with the waist thinner and black panty on top for contrast (photo 3).
And then over this undergarment his favorite swim suit (photo 2).

He had to crawl on all fours this time, moving only hands/knees-left/right as he chose with each irregular vibration I gave him. Sometimes with a slight pause so he didn't know when he could move, making his trip slowly to the couch. :mrgreen:

There he had to lie down with his butt raised with a pillow.
I stimulated him there for 34 minutes and then we played the game high/low. He was very close at the first guess: 36 minutes, but because of that he needed 4 rounds to get to the right time: 36, 30, 33, 35 and then it had to be right. :)

Then we went back to Lovense with both our Max2 active and connected it together. So that we felt each other's movements.
Whoever orgasm-ed first was the loser of the game. :shock:
But we had a really hard orgasm together at the same time, so it ended in a draw. :D
I just wanted to message that I came when I saw his message that he had came too. :rofl:

Now he has to stay in his onesie for another hour and a half (photo 1) before going to sleep.
But a pleasant sleep with sweet dreams, because the Lovense Gemini that we both ordered is still coming in this week - both for him and for me.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/6/22

Post by gwrolla »

my fun and sexy pictures, from my session, with Kin
Attachments
8ac734fe-6c33-4248-b530-099f8bc856f7.jpg
9d267ac8-0c1c-4ae5-9617-eef931af963b.jpg
1f0240da-44ec-49e4-a5a9-40ce17a9122f.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/6/22

Post by kinbaku »

Today we did the first tests with the Lovense Gemini (photo 3).

He had to turn off the lights, then turn around his axis with closed eyes 3 times before looking for the box and bag with our toys and clothes.

The Gemini clamps finally got between the nipples and the balloon boobs, completely filled with warm water. Over this the gray bra and over that the swim suit so that good pressure was applied to the Gemini clamps and the vibrations are well felt (photo 2). :mrgreen:

Then he had to walk blindfolded from one side of the room to the other side 3 times and then to the couch, while I operated both his Gemini and his Gush. But every time I stopped the Gush he had to stop walking. That was not so easy because I always let the Gemini vibrate. :wink:

Then it was time for our first blindfolded trip with the Gush and the Gemini on the couch.
After that we played the higher/lower game again, but he was only allowed to guess 3 times: 30, 25 and 28. However, it was 26 minutes. Therefore no Max2 time today, only tomorrow he can catch up on that Max2 time on his own.

Because we ended a little earlier because of this, he now has to stay in his stuffed gray bra with the socks and the onesie for 2 hours 30 minutes (photo 1).

Till next time.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/8/22

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures from a fun session
Attachments
04b9facd-2991-4718-bf6a-dcf5383cadf7.jpg
7e65ce48-514d-48db-91c3-5084e79cbf1e.jpg
5f12d697-c33c-45bc-ba23-8e4051cb242a.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/8/22

Post by kinbaku »

Because he urgently needed to go to the toilet, I made him turn around 3 times and then go to the toilet backwards with closed eyes and in the dark room. Only when he arrived there was he allowed to turn on the light again. :mrgreen:

With the cold balloons from last time in his tan bra and with his Gemini clamps between the balloons and the skin I let him go straight to the couch where we first played in Lovense app with his Max2 and Gemini while my Gemini was also connected and synchronized with his Gemini and Max2. That for 21 minutes.

Then it was time for the beautiful evening wear: black panty over the Gush, black tights for getting warm knees, the waist slimmer with inside it a warm baby balloon of 6 months, a pink blouse and his tutu just below his bra.

Then he had to go on all fours blindfolded to the couch.

Then we went to xtoys.app for our game with the Gush and his Gemini.
This time I placed my Gemini clamps horizontally instead of vertically. And this time I operated his Gush as he vibrated the Geminis of both of us.
I held out for 27 minutes and then I was allowed to remove the clamps... Aaaiii! :shock: (I think I will still feel the reverberations for the rest of the day :rofl: ).

He now has to stay for another hour and a half in this evening attire (photo 2). :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/13/2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures from a long and full session.
Attachments
a3eaf10e-c886-4829-aa31-25abba11de00.jpg
86383b0f-18cd-4fc7-81e1-96812f25e6a1.jpg
df80f3b9-83bf-4a33-b0dd-6d4855dde72b.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/13/2022

Post by kinbaku »

I gave him 5 minutes after his wife went to sleep to think about what he would like to do tonight. If he couldn't do that, I'd choose anything.

After 2 minutes 15 seconds he knew it: crawling under the tunnel with a water baby.

In the living room with the lights off he first had to make the tunnel just 3 inches above his height where he would crawl under with the baby (photo 1).
He had to wear his waist thinner and corset so that the 8 month :shock: (photo 2) old warm water balloon baby and his very large warm water balloon breasts stayed in place.
Furthermore, tights and socks for the feet and black tights on top of baby and knees (photo 3).

Then he had to crawl under the tunnel 3 times with the risk that one of the balloons would explode. :shock:

He touched the tunnel 28 times. Fortunately, the balloons didn't burst.
Therefore, he had to lie on the floor with his back and pillows under his head and buttocks. I stimulated him like on the video “cock hero corruption 2” of 48 minutes, however I started the video from 28 minutes (number of penalty points for touching the tunnel).

Then we played with Pimple Pete while I stimulate with long steady waves of vibrations on his Gush.
First with the water aimed at his crotch. He was no longer used to it: because he only worked with one hand according to the regulations, he was sprayed 8 times (out of 16 pimples) on his crotch.
He was luckier the second time around. Now it was aimed at just above his breasts. He was only sprayed 4 times by Pete.
Finally, with the last of the water in Pimple Pete he was sprayed in his face, but with his eyes closed. Now he was full awake. :mrgreen:

Then we went to xtoys.app for an 8 minute warm up with his Max2. After this he had to go to Vibemate where he had to watch either the same video twice or 2 different videos that lasted at least 15 minutes each. He stimulated himself with the Max in sync with the movements of the girl in the sex movie, so that after just 7 minutes 37 seconds he freed himself from the Vibemate "prison" because he came.

Now he has to stay for another hour with only his socks and the bra in a warm cozy onesie.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/13/22

Post by gwrolla »

dont forget, about my big warm water boobs, in my bra!!!
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/13/22

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:dont forget, about my big warm water boobs, in my bra!!!
And they are very big. 8)
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/15/2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures from a long and fun session
Attachments
b51973d5-dafb-4460-b366-4b86ba77c54a.jpg
e06e4996-730d-459f-986f-856d1e81fb8f.jpg
55bf5d14-5ce4-4ea1-a549-1c86c3d7def4.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/15/2022

Post by kinbaku »

I put him in socks, black tights, 3 underpants over his Gush, his big boobs and big baby balloon, a red blouse without sleeves and a blue skirt (photo 2).
Then he put his horse mask on and did a video with a very good horse dance for me. I had to watch it 2 times because I liked it so much. :love:
Then he had to go to the couch with his horse mask to the rhythm of the vibe. Raising his feet high so that the thighs were horizontal, moving into a trot like a well-tamed and trained horse.

When I got there I gave him a state of the United States and he had to give me the capital. For every wrong answer I raised the vibration for every correct answer the vibration was lowered back. Although in the beginning he thought he would know at least half of it, it was very difficult to concentrate while the vibrations got stronger and stronger. It is not easy to take an exam under stress. :mrgreen:

Because he had so many layers on we decided to play a pee game: the socks were taken off to keep them dry and ... to keep the feet cold :twisted: . Then he must go in the cold bathroom. While I vibe his Gush with slow waves he had to drink the half of a large jug of orange juice, then he can't change out of this outfit until he need to pee. After this he has to put on his jacket and stand the cold balcony enjoying the moon for 5 minutes (with the clear sky it was very cold there and he missed his toasty socks :whip: ). Then go inside again, remove the jacket and go back to the bathroom.
After drinking 1/4 of the orange juce I let him as warming up do 10 times jumping jacks and 10 crunches, then walk 5 times to the front door and back to the bathroom.
Then drink all the rest of the juice and do again 10 jumping jacks and lay on his belly on a towel on the floor. Then he must count to 50 on Kik while he had to take care of the baby (and consequently tense his abdominal muscles :twisted: ) and then type the next 50 counts into Kik as he rested his full weight on the thick baby balloon (and, of course, on his urinary bladder :twisted: ).
Then let the tap run a little so to hear the nice noise of peeing. :mrgreen:

Then he started to feel the urge and full of pee.
He had to remove all the stuff from the bath tube. Do the last 10 jumping jacks and then stand in the cold bath tube.
Nice cold feet - almost as bad as balcony, but lucky not shivering.

Then I let him remove very slowly (between 1 and 2 minutes each) remove layer by layer: his top, skirt, top bra of the 2 bras, tights, and one by one the panties. Before removing the last panty he had to remove the baby balloon without using his hands. I had provided 3 minutes for this, but he was done with it after a few seconds. :shock:

Then the corset came off last and was replaced by dirty panty to pee in. I counted slowly from 30 before allowing him to free all in the bath tube (photo 1).

After this he must put on an onesie with only his bra and large boobs under it (photo 3), post the pictures, play on his own with his max and stay in his onesie for 30 minutes - because otherwise is got to late to sleep.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/27/22

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a orgasmic session!
Attachments
3bf88b27-d398-4648-bd0e-16665f1e75bd.jpg
f7d97a84-d9ec-42fa-a405-b694ec3dee12.jpg
6a8e7c79-7eb1-4b0c-86a8-bca7a9c6dd99.jpg
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.3 KiB) Viewed 734 times
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 12/27/22

Post by kinbaku »

With his eyes closed he must get for his bag and box in the dark room.
Because the Gemini needed to charge we play first with his Max2 and only a stuffed bra with medium sized warm water balloons (photo 3).
I gave him a pre workout in Lovense for 5 minutes and then he had to play with himself in VibeMate for (20-5=)15 minutes; but he already came after exact 13 minutes.

Then I put him in leopard clothes and with the Gemini on his balls (photo 2). With his blindfold on I tickled him on his balls for the same 15 minutes while he must held his hands at his back, not allowed to interfere the tickling. :twisted:

After that we tried a little test with the Gemini on his pinky and index finger. His fingers are still attached to his hand after this test. :rofl:

After this he has to stay in his new beautiful Mando onesie (Christmas present) over the leopard clothes for another 2 hours (photo 1).