Muddy Hog Tie

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
Muddyshinpads

Muddy Hog Tie

Post by Muddyshinpads »

Been into light self bondage and mud for quite some time. Although I've always kept this private. No one else knows about my interests. Recently been messing around with light Zip ties which snap easily. I know how dangerous zip ties can be If they over tighten but the size I use will always break under tension. So I pre made a pair of handcuffs using 3 zip ties (1 for each wrist, and 1 connecting them together) also made a pair of ankle cuffs using 5 zip ties(2 per ankle and 1 to connect). So I found a nice secluded mud hole near to a reservoir where the mud was knee deep. Away from footpaths and secluded by large ferns so only way someone would find me is if they did what I did and fought my way through them which i find unlikely. Besides I would hear anyone approaching due to the sound of branches and leaves rustling. So my scenario was that I was dressed in a football kit and football boots which I changed into. Put the ankle cuffs on and tightened the zip ties but not the connection between them so that I cud still shuffle round. Knelt down at the edge of the mud hole. Knees now sunk a little and nice and muddy. Took 1 wrist cuff and put it round 1 wrist, put hands behind back then put other wrist cuff on, had a look around, took a deep breath and fastened other wrist cuff. Then placed another zip tie between centre of wrist and centre of ankle cuff and pulled everything tight which is a bit of a struggle especially with wet hands .So I'm now knelt up with hands pulled towards my feet. so I'm now wanting to fall forward into the mud but didn't dare for a while. Rocked back and forward a couple times and then suddenly rocked forward a bit too far and was unable to stop my fall. Managed to fall slightly sideways to prevent hitting my face in the mud. So.am now sort of resting on my right side in a hog tie daring myself to press my face into the mud. Wriggled round d a bit, dipped my chin into the mud, didn't dare put the full face in, knowing I still have to walk back to the car . Did more wriggling around trying to roll onto my back but the mud sort of prevented it as i had sunk into it a bit. Should also mention that I was also wearing a metal chastity cage that was padlocked on, the key left at home. After a short while, the inevitable happened which felt amazing. Time to get out. Pull hands and legs apart and the zip ties snap. Was nice and muddy. Cleaned up by wiping the excess mud off and then putting on some jogging bottoms and hoody and walking back to the car passing a handful of dog walkers but no one knows what I had been up to. Thoroughly enjoyed it, drove home, cleaned up and showered. Done the above 5 times now. On the last one I placed another zip tie to tie my feet together which made it a bit more interesting because I coundnt wriggle my feet. On one I also used a ball gag
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Muddy Hog Tie

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha, Muddy.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Re: Muddy Hog Tie

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Muddyshinpads.

I would only use the zipties between the wrists and between the ankles. So not around the wrists or around the ankles. There is a danger that it will chafe and make small wounds that can ignite from the mud.
Simply tie 6-8mm lengths of rope around the wrists and around the ankles. This can already be done from home.
Arriving at the mud, the then ankle has to secure those rope rings around the wrists and around the ankles with zipties.