Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 16, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my photos, from an amazing session!
Attachments
e1a99971-f40e-482b-8104-dc189c1e8991.jpg
d43f25fd-3c4f-4eec-ba43-68674499393b.jpg
02921867-5b82-45c5-9cc3-9fce7254dec8.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 16, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

First we used only the swimsuit and in the dark bathroom he must filled the boobs balloons blindfolded with water. He had to do it again with the left breast because it was slightly smaller. We may use this balloon for the next session (photo 3).

Then we went into a private session in the xtoys.app with his Gush toy. Here I had a problem because at that moment my mobile phone thought it needed to update. :shock: :roll:
He had to lie blindfolded on the couch while I stimulated him in phases of 20 counts each. Towards the end in phases of 10 counts each until the full hour had elapsed.

After that we go to Lovense app with only his bra on (photo 2) and his Max toy. There I made him cum in just 14 minutes. :wink:

Now he must stay with only his bra and pink tutu with nothing under his tutu (photo 1). He can walk around like this for the next 2 hours, but every time he sits down - on his sister in law's towel on the couch, a chair or on the cold floor - he has to lift his tutu like a proper lady should so that he can feel the fabric beneath him with his bare butt. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 18, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a quick session.
Attachments
17261a1a-f5d9-49eb-9e53-b31dbe7b11aa.jpg
e39d5b80-7690-4cd9-811d-846ae3523f4f.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 18, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

In his bathroom we only put on a bra with the big balloon boobs and his Max toy (photo 2).
Then his full head blindfold on and to Lovense app.
He came after only 11 minutes 20 seconds. :shock:

Then with just his stuffed bra and Gush to xtoys.app.
Also with the full head blindfold on.
First without being allowed to use his hands.
Because he became limp after some time, he had to use his hands: pulling his scrotum down with one hand.
He came a second time after 13 minutes! :roll: :shock: :shock:
(Now say that men cannot succeed in this, proven the opposite and with 2 different toys 8) :D ).

Then his swimsuit on (photo 1).
After a countdown from 10, he had to walk blindfolded from the bathroom to the balcony and burst the balloon from last time here on the floor below the balcony (hopefully not on the head of someone whose voices he heard :facepalm: ).

Because of family reasons of mine I had to keep this session short, so he now has to stay in this equipment for 2 hours and a half before he can start dreaming softly about the achievement he has accomplished today. :worship:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 23, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from tonight.
Attachments
ba78c83c-ffb8-4e09-8513-bbfdb83b737b.jpg
173b5496-7b64-4d8a-8761-7c0f929f2e85.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 23, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

With the lights off and with his eyes closed, he had to carry his bag of clothes and his toy box to the bathroom.

Then blindfolded select panty and bra and fill his balloons with water so that they are the same size (just by feel). He had succeeded very well in this (photo 2).

Then 3 seat cushions went to the floor. with a small gap where his breasts would go. He had to lie on his stomach so that the breasts came between the 2 upper pillows and his legs spread so that the lower pillow pressed well on his Gush. Like as you lie on a beautiful lady if you want her to enjoy. :rofl:
However, with his full head blindfold on and his hands behind his back in his handcuffs.
He would be stimulated for 15 minutes in "Lovense" without being allowed to cum.

However, after 11 minutes, he lost his handcuffs-keys and couldn't enjoy it any more. We therefore repeated it with his soft blindfold and without handcuffs.
However, it was disappointing because his Gush was pushing against his bladder. Something I didn't have when I tested it beforehand with my DG-lab and the elastic bands. :(

Then he was allowed to enjoy a gentle stimulation with his Max in xtoys.app on his back in the couch. For any period of time between 15 and 30 minutes. He received 25 minutes of stimulation, a different form of stimulation every 30 seconds. :love:

Just like last time, he has to spend 2 hours in the skirt with no pantyhose underneath (photo 1). Every time he sits down he has to lift the skirt so that he is sitting with his bare ass on the cold seat. When the seat gets too hot, he has to move to a colder place on the seat. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 25, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a great session
Attachments
2bea72e5-6db4-445c-bcd4-77683a39a9cf.jpg
86cb0c8f-7826-456e-8887-3d2cabafc97c.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 25, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

After changing into a bra with red balloons, his swimsuit - because it was hot in his place (and it's getting hot here today too), he had to trace a trail from the bathroom to the couch using his yellow tubes and cardboard corners. Thus he got a long route that he had to walk backwards each time following the track with the side of his feet.

He had to do that from the bathroom to the couch to get the first key, then back to the bathroom to get the second key and get his Max toy and with his Max going back along the track to the couch.

Meanwhile, I constantly stimulated his Gush toy. It took 6 minutes and 40 seconds.

Then I promised him that I would stimulate him for ONE full hour with only his bra on (as a punishment for my oversleeping for an hour :facepalm: ). However after 10m 52s we had to stop because he came. :facepalm:

Then, blindfolded and with the lights off in the complete darkness, he had to randomly select 3 items of clothing for this evening.
If he risked putting the photo on BoundAnna, I'd make the report of the evening. Luckily he had his black tights as undergarments :lol: , along with corset and pink top (photo 1).

So here's my report of the evening while he can enjoy 1 hour and 15 minutes of his further evening in these clothes. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 30, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from our fun and blinding session.
Attachments
da441e77-7608-4859-ad04-499f24affd86.jpg
6c8b5a25-fddc-48ad-9071-890247febe8d.jpg
9c2e775d-a960-41e4-9fd8-e001bd053a19.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 30, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

Blindfolded and with all lights off, he had to make 2 equal balloons for the breasts under a black bra as the only piece of clothing for the game with the Max toy in Lovense (photo 2).

He was allowed to use and press the quick air release on the top of his Max and may use his hands if he wanted. But had to do it wisely.
Because I would stimulate him for 30 minutes while he lay blindfolded on the couch. If he cum, he have to endure the torture for all the 30 minutes. :shock:

He came at 24 minutes, so I stimulate him the other 6 minutes at a strength and air power mostly at 30% from the maximum power . Because his penis had a great time we gave the Gush some rest for this session.

Then I dressed him in his swim suit (photo 3) with his pink tutu (photo 1) in which he has to stay for 3 hours without stimulation, he is allowed to watch a (sexual) movie. After the 3 hours, he may then use his Gush to release the tension. :mrgreen:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: September 1, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

yet, another fun time!!! :D

:shock:

:lol:
Attachments
d54f2d2d-a19d-4f7d-8422-8ead880cae1d.jpg
65338221-d2a5-4c54-9648-9635c0efbbc3.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: September 1, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

I put him in the same outfit as last time, but this time with the Gush under his swim suit (photo 1).

Then we play a game with a coin: he must hold the coin to the door with his nose, hands at his back.
Every time he dropped the coin I stopped the vibe until he pushed the coin back against the door with his nose.

There after we repeated it with 2 coins with his breasts. If one fell I stopped the vibe.

We did it also with the front door instead of the bathroom door.

Now he had to sit on his hands and knees forming a table with the cell phone on his back. If the cell phone fell on the soft carpet I would stop the vibe. However, this was not so easy because it was too tiring for his arms.
So we decided that he should lie blindfolded on the floor with a pillow and his hands behind his head. I stimulated him with a random time of 25 minutes.

Then in the same position with his Max toy and this time he was allowed to use his hands. He didn't know how long it would take, but when he came I would keep milking him until the time was up.
He came at 13 minutes 34 seconds and then had to hold out until the 15 minutes were up. :shock:
Because he had already gained experience from last time, I went to a strength of about 50% maximum this time. :mrgreen:

Now he must be in the clothes like picture 2, with no panty or anything under it, for 2 hours. Always like a good lady, moving his skirt up when sitting down.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: September 6, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from a teasing and fun session.
Attachments
f0b5cdd5-4352-4721-a3a6-9a8df79a73b3.jpg
06fa3848-f7fe-4b39-aa0a-d1f1098de96c.jpg
45f8562c-bb05-4c53-b124-668b6d5ce697.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: September 6, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

Ooh, I destroyed the previous text. :facepalm:
But I have tried to restore it :D :

It started with choosing from a hamper of his sister-in-law's dirty clothes (photo 1). From which I chose the left panty and bra, which had to be filled with cold water balloons with all lights off in the bathroom, so that they were the same size after he blindfolded bring those balloons from the front room to the bathroom.

Then he had to stand with his legs spread apart while I stimulated him with the Max until he got tired. Then sitting with spread legs undergoing further stimulation with the Max.
He was allowed to help with the ring finger of his left hand and then with the right index finger.

Then a large baby balloon was filled with 3/4 cold water and 1/4 air and this was placed under a top of his sister-in-law (photo 2).
I hope it can be stretched enough to keep his sister-in-law from thinking why she got so skinny. :facepalm:

Then I stimulated him with the Gush for 35 minutes, this time keeping his legs together. Then he had throw blindfolded the baby balloon from the balcony to the floor and splash while I stimulated him for 3 more minutes.

Because it was too hot, he was allowed to take off the top (photo 3) and enjoy the rest of the evening for 1 hour.
Last edited by kinbaku on 08 Sep 2022, 08:05, edited 3 times in total.
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: September 8, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

Sorry guys and girls, but it was too hot for our session where Gwrolla lives (116°F, 47°C and 91°F, 33°C in his apartment in the evening). :shock:
Even in the bathroom it was too hot. I advised him to live in the freezer. :)
Here in Belgium it is finally cooler and raining gently.

Until next week for our new adventures. :hi: