Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 14, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, from our session.
Attachments
dac0d400-eee5-465f-a9f0-fa4198db1bab.jpg
fe7e558a-2884-4b8e-b71a-37db643d7417.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 14, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

This time with a bra with his zip bags with water in it. He put on him the swim suit of his wife with no panty under it (picture 2) and with a big baby balloon inside (picture 1).

We where going from the bathroom to the couch blindfolded and while I stimulate him by each step. There I stimulated him further with his back on the floor with a pillow under his head in the Lovense app.

Then he moved to the bathroom on all fours while I stimulated him while he was go to the toilet.

Then we changed to his Max toy laying in the couch with his head propped up during the rest of 30 minutes. Here I tried out different stimulations. :twisted:

Then we made a deal: if he orgasm between 20 minutes, I write the story. Otherwise he must write the story. But it was only after 8 minutes that he made a mess. :rofl:

Then he was going blindfolded to the balcony and let de baby balloon pop on the ground (while hearing people outside :shock: ).

Now he has to wait 2 hours in the swim suit - which he has now appropriated as a memory of this evening - before going to bed.

Hopefully he spoils his wife well in the morning as compensation for the beautiful swimming costume. :love:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 11/18/2021

Post by gwrolla »

hey there!

is there no end, to this thread of ours/mine?

we get more and more views everyday.

its crazy!!!

i love it.

however, can i please get some feedback, to my sessions?

thank you
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

gwrolla wrote: however, can i please get some feedback, to my sessions?
thank you
I can't really offer feedback on your sessions, but maybe shed some light on lack of replies.
There exists a forum phenomenon about this, theory 1 states that a post that lacks interest will gather no response.
2. Having no replies to a post might also indicate that it stands firm enough that members are afraid to ruin a point made by answering one that is good enough on its own.
I would say the latter is true, especially if each round gets more than 151 new views.
Going back to my vow of silence.
Oh, wait, 3. Some members might be on vow of silence.
Ok, now returning to vow of silence. For reals this time.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:Ok, now returning to vow of silence. For reals this time.
Thank you for breaking the vow of silence for this brief moment. :wink: :hi:
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: 07/19/2021

Post by kinbaku »

Due to the heat in both Sacramento (90°F, 32°C) and Belgium (104°F, 40°C) we will postpone it until next week.
Yesterday was the hottest July 18 here since the beginning of the observations.
But don't worry, next week we will start again with good courage. :hi:
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 26, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my pictures, after a long and hot week.
Attachments
b101342d-0269-47f2-8926-3ebd2f5cb6e9.jpg
1effa6ee-7a2f-4524-af6e-01fb41d25764.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 26, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

First was Max toy time: blindfolded in the couch with the xtoys.app. We have a fixed password here so that we can work privately without being disturbed.

Then Hangman: we start with the vibration and inflation both at 1 and for every wrong letter I increased the vibration and with every new word the inflation.
He didn't get a single letter wrong for the first word "stimulation"! :shock:
The other "great", "bound" and "concentrated" presented more problems. For that last word, he was just in time to guess it without being hanged.

Then we went back to Kik for changing and getting ready with the Gush (picture 2). He had to wear a panty under his swimsuit (he was the only one in the world to wear a panty under a swimsuit, :rofl: but it was necessary to keep the Gush warm).
Beneath the stuffed bra were his squishy balls (picture1).

Then I stimulated him as warming up while he sat blindfolded on the couch.

After this he played his Wolf game while I stimulated him. He lost twice, but at least he had his orgasm. :facepalm:

Then I stimulated him for another 30 minutes while he played the Roblox game.

Unfortunately after 16 minutes at Lovense he was thrown out by the wifi so that the further assignment is to stay in these clothes for another 1 hour and 15 minutes.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: July 29, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

well, before our delayed session, me and my wife, went to the california state fair (we only live 1 mile away from fairgrounds).

my wife didnt want to do the exciting rides with me, so by accident, i found a cute and friendly 20 y/o girl, who needed a ride

partner, for the 2 persons seats. we rode 2 rides together, and we touched elbows and bumped our bodies together.

it was fun.

i didnt want her name or number.

and now, im back home, and kinbaku, told me to put on a stuffed bra and it was Max vibe toy time. with blindfold on.

we played in a private password room on xtoys.

i came in under 15 minutes, thinking about that girl on the rides.

after kin told me to pull out from my toy, i told him why i came so fast.

then, he told me to wear a black bottom.

what a fun day/session, and so short.
Attachments
fb98bf84-c53c-4ddb-86e2-0497f488a18c.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 1, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

Due to family circumstances we couldn't do anything together at the moment.
I did give him an assignment that he can do himself if he has the time in between. More on this later.
So just a little patience dear friends of BoundAnna. :hi:
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 4, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

kinbaku wrote:I did give him an assignment that he can do himself if he has the time in between. More on this later.
The order I gave him was: he had to lie with his back on the ground and stimulate himself with the Gush. But only when he kept his feet off the ground and thus his legs in the air. This means that he constantly stimulates his prostate, but because of the fatigue in the legs, the stimulation is interrupted every time.
He had been good enough to do it with both his Gush and his max toy.

That's why today was a pampering day for him.

He was allowed to urinate first, but with all the lights off and standing in front of the toilet bowl with his eyes closed. He had to wipe up the 4% that he had muddled on the seat. Luckily he had washed his hands afterwards, otherwise I would have ordered him to lick his fingers as a punishment.

We had started xtoys.app with the tool that every time I said the safe word the stimulation stopped.
While he played his Wolf game first and then a game on Milovana I stimulated him with his freshly charged Gush.
At Milovana he was denied so we ended the day accordingly.

I was just afraid that the postman would interrupt our game. I expected a package.
Luckily the postman came just 2 minutes after we finished. They are 2 buttons (and a holder) with which you can operate all bluetooth devices by programming the app on your Android or iPhone what it should do with 1 click, 2 clicks or hold. I don't know what I'm going to do with it yet, but I think it does have potential in my self-bondage.
flic2.jpg
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 9, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

so, here we are.

yet another month in summer.

first, Kin had me put on a stuffed bra, with the 1 piece swimsuit, and a balloon baby 1/2 water 1/2 air, inside suit.

the first game he had me play, was blindfolded and all 4s take 1 toilet paper roll to couch from bathroom.

took me 7m10s total time, all 4 rolls.

he used my Gush vibe while all games were played.

next game, was blindfolded wall sit, on front door.

my suit was slippery, so i fell on butt, all 3 rounds.

next task, was to lay on towel, on baby belly and see if baby was strong.

it really was. a jedi baby.

since i performed well, he allowed me, to use my Max toy and watch/stroke to a video, in xtoys.

i came in 10 minutes.

after my session now, i must wear stuffed bra and black bottom for 2 hours.

see ya next time!

btw, i have a bonus picture, of my hard dick in my Max toy, but you have to kik message me at:

gwscion
Attachments
599e19bb-fa84-49a2-99a8-c96999755f93.jpg
0d2fc839-e1c2-4de8-96ab-9f88894abd06.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 9, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

gwrolla wrote:btw, i have a bonus picture, of my hard dick in my Max toy, but you have to kik message me at:

gwscion
Dick is not visible ... so it's not provocative if you want to watch it.
gwrolla

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 11, 2022

Post by gwrolla »

my cute sissy pics, from tonight's session.
Attachments
f982ecea-a8b6-4305-9219-b7231c08e04f.jpg
96a0587d-5b52-4999-8d31-21d8a9c9da87.jpg
acdb3ac9-a230-438c-b4cb-da64553d582b.jpg
kinbaku

Re: Gwrolla and Kinbaku, session: August 11, 2022

Post by kinbaku »

This evening he was only wearing a bodysuit with only the Gush and nothing else underneath. On top of that the white bra with the figures on it and his blue skirt just under his bra.
With his soft blindfold on he has to go taking each step when I let the vibe go. The heel always had to touch the toe of the other foot and with his hands on his head.
He kicked a soda box and walked into stove, but without further problems. :facepalm:

I stimulated his Gush for 5 minutes while he held the yellow Jedi balloon from last time against his Gush with both hands.
Then he had to put on his pregnancy item in the bathroom and put the balloon under it. With his hands behind his back he had to go back to the couch without the balloon falling - otherwise no Max-time for tonight.
The Jedi balloon baby apparently held him tight so that he succeeded in his mission. :D
He had to lie on his back, blindfolded and hands behind his head while I stimulated him for 20 minutes.
Under further stimulation, he then had to go blindfolded to the balcony and drop the Jedi baby balloon into space. He heard a faint voice :shock: , but continued anyway and the balloon popped to the ground: crashed in his tie fighter. :rofl:

Then we went to xtoys.app with a stuffed tan bra and with his full head blindfold I caused an orgasm after 10 minutes and 50 seconds. 8)

He has to sit for another hour and a half with his bra and blue panty as the only clothing (first photo).