Canvas straitjacket selfbondage

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
kinbaku

Re: Canvas straitjacket selfbondage

Post by kinbaku »

JIMDINI wrote:I usually do some gentle warm ups before any bondage scenario that I expect to last more than thirty minutes (short sessions, usually in the early morning) .
Good to hear. Thus, the bondage also ensures a healthy body. 8) :D :hi:
However, I do not dare to buy or make a straitjacket for the time being. Too much fear that it would block and I wouldn't be able to get out on my own. :facepalm:
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

kinbaku wrote:Good to hear. Thus, the bondage also ensures a healthy body.
However, I do not dare to buy or make a straitjacket for the time being. Too much fear that it would block and I wouldn't be able to get out on my own.
Now that nearly all the Covid restrictions are gone I will need to check with my friend, who acted as my back up before the pandemic, if they are happy to resume this role, before I can indulge more stringent SB (such as strait jackets).
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ErinBound

Post by ErinBound »

Wow! I'm a little jealous
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

JIMDINI wrote:I admit I did not think it would be possible to get into a straitjacket solo and not be able to escape!
There is no way to think like that in self-bondage. There are uncountable ways one can put himself in a position that is inescapable. But that's also what makes scenario planning so difficult, getting the confidence of not needing backup. Only way to escape a straightjacket is if it loosens itself so much you can get arms front, then one can even use scissors if need. But the whole idea depends on reliable timed release.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Jadit wrote:There is no way to think like that in self-bondage. There are uncountable ways one can put himself in a position that is inescapable.
Yes, over the years I have proved this to be true!
Jadit wrote:Only way to escape a straightjacket is if it loosens itself so much you can get arms front, then one can even use scissors if need.
I have gotten myself into and out of straitjackets, and would agree you need to get the arms over your head and around front, or to find a way to release the sleeve strap, to escape. Not sure you could get to use scissors safely with your arms still in the sleeve.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Christian54
Location: Den gamle stald hvor dyrene tidligere var opstaldet bundet med halsjern og reb samt grimer

Post by Christian54 »

Jeg kom i en spændetrøje i sommerferien, hvor jeg i en uge var spændt fast i spændetrøjen, hænderne var samlet på ryggen, og trøjen var spændt fast med stramme remme, og jeg havde en ble på som min kæreste skiftede på mig hver dag, og når jeg skulle spise eller have noget at drikke, vik jeg en skål med mad og en skål med vand så jeg måtte spise som en pony bpy.
Bundet i en bondagesæk er ikke en straf men en gave, og hænderen bundet fast til anklerne sikrer jeg ikke leger med mig selv når jeg ligger i den bundne sæk der helst skal være en gammel jute kornsæk der lugter af korn og dyr fra stalden
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Christian54 wrote:Jeg kom i en spændetrøje i sommerferien, hvor jeg i en uge var spændt fast i spændetrøjen, hænderne var samlet på ryggen, og trøjen var spændt fast med stramme remme, og jeg havde en ble på som min kæreste skiftede på mig hver dag, og når jeg skulle spise eller have noget at drikke, vik jeg en skål med mad og en skål med vand så jeg måtte spise som en pony bpy.
Translation as I think what he wants to say:
I came in a straitjacket during the summer holidays, where for a week I was strapped into the straitjacket, my hands were gathered behind my back, and the jersey was fastened with tight straps, and I wore a nappy that my girlfriend changed me every day, and when I had to eat or have something to drink, I folded a bowl of food and a bowl of water so I had to eat like a pony.

@Christian54: Kan du skrive dine tekster på engelsk næste gang? Tak skal du have. :love: