"Car Dodging"

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!

Re: "Car Dodging"

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 24 Mar 2021, 17:35

The only thing holding this merge process is verifying that KinkyLady is the true former holder of the Claudia account to prevent someone from stealing it. It will all be resolved soon. We'll have our Claudia back, and her new ideas too.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Postby Lyn » 01 Apr 2021, 20:31

I just want to say I've been lurking here and on another site for quite a while and came across Claudia's posts and absolutely love her. Not in a gay way, I'm female and straight but just that her posts are such high quality. Very intriguing, reads like good fiction. She said something like she thinks she writes them like dry legal paperwork, but that's what's so great about them, the relentless documentation of detail, written so matter of fact, it's just fantastic and very hot.

I registered just to make this post and encourage you and her to work it out so she can stay. I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw what happened on the other site, they didn't seem to want her style. Their loss and your gain. I'm really REALLY shy, have never talked about my kinks online and had to think a lot before I registered here. In fact, no one knows we are into anything kinky. It's mostly basic BDSM, me sub and husband dom. Maybe I'll say more in the intro section.
Lyn

Postby Shannon SteelSlave » 02 Apr 2021, 01:01

Welcome to Bound Anna, Lyn. If you post to New Member Introduction, we can greet you properly.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
Shannon SteelSlave

Postby kinbaku » 02 Apr 2021, 03:34

Welcome Lyn and good that you found the courage to write your first article. I can well imagine your insecurity; outside of BoundAnna there is no one in the world who knows anything about my interest in bondage. Although I know the benefits of forums and media like Facebook, I have always stayed away from them. I hope this is the first step for you to enjoy writing in this forum just like me. :hi:
kinbaku

Postby Lyn » 03 Apr 2021, 15:18

kinbaku wrote:Welcome Lyn and good that you found the courage to write your first article. I can well imagine your insecurity; outside of BoundAnna there is no one in the world who knows anything about my interest in bondage. Although I know the benefits of forums and media like Facebook, I have always stayed away from them. I hope this is the first step for you to enjoy writing in this forum just like me. :hi:

Glad to know there are others as secretive about it as me. I used to think years ago society was opening up and getting more accepting about kinks. They sure are about about gay and trans which is a good thing, but silly me figured they would also get more accepting of other sexual "deviations". But I'm seeing signs that for BDSM it's actually going in the other direction. I read the thread about the UK banning "sexual torture" pictures for example. And these days it seems any suggestion that a woman might enjoy being dominated is politically incorrect, as if it goes against feminism. So this doesn't exactly make me want to be open about my kink.
Lyn

Previous

Return to True Stories