Hello from Oregon.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
wayneheidlebaugh

Hello from Oregon.

Post by wayneheidlebaugh »

Hello board members;
I have been vissiting the site for a while now. Sorry it tookso long to introduce myself. Please bare with me.
I'm still learning how this site works. You probably sow my posts already. If some of them seem inapropreate
or upsetting to some of you, sorry. It was never my intention to upset anyone. I was only trying to star conversations.
Besides that, what or maybe who, really got me interested in bondage since I was little, was the stories of Harry Houdini.
Fist it was my fasiation to magic whitch led to Harry Houdini and I have been drawn to bondage ever since. I often like to sleep
while locked in shackels. It would be more exiting if someone else kept the key.
I was raised as a Mormond so I'm not looking for any sort of sex play, that comes later after marrage. For now, I'm okay with
bondage play and I would like to find a partner who feels the same way I do. A blond haired blue eyed woman in her mid to late
40s and still single (never married still a vergin) would be nice, but I'll take what I can get. I've tried dating sites, no luck yet.
If she likes bondage, even better and if she wants me to do cross dress bondage, I'm fine with that too.
wayneheidlebaugh
anna
Site Admin

Re: Hello from Oregon.

Post by anna »

Hi Wayne! :hi:
A glass of water longing for the ocean.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard,
wayneheidlebaugh wrote:I'm still learning how this site works. You probably sow my posts already. If some of them seem inapropreate
or upsetting to some of you, sorry. It was never my intention to upset anyone.......
GAC as i'm the one who got tired of your "resurrections".
wayneheidlebaugh wrote:....... I was only trying to star conversations......
see, a board is not a dating site, or a chat room. it's a place to exchange information &, hold your breath, yes, chat,
but you have to pick your places for that. posting in 3 year old thread will not helüp you start conversations.
going to the bowling alley with a ball locked to your ankle will.
8) 8) 8)

okay, i can't resit, i'm gonna poke some fun now in the spirit to start up some conversation
*and my only excuse is: i'm kinky & a fan of the utah jazz*
wayneheidlebaugh wrote: I was raised as a Mormond so I'm not looking for any sort of sex play
you were raised as a french wine ?
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
wayneheidlebaugh wrote: .......that comes later after marrage.
i thought after marriage only came divorce or death, but really sex ???? there may be hope for me after all.
:P :P :P :P

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:For now, I'm okay with
bondage play and I would like to find a partner who feels the same way I do. A blond haired blue eyed woman in her mid to late
40s and still single (never married still a vergin) would be nice, but I'll take what I can get. I've tried dating sites, no luck yet.
If she likes bondage, even better and if she wants me to do cross dress bondage, I'm fine with that too.
good luck, wayne, with your search. this is a selfbondage board. guess why such a board exists, because it is not easy to find a kinky partner with fetishes to match. with your list above you exclude about 99,9% of potential partners. maybe "A woman would be nice" as search criteria will help you in your quest. you can raise tyour bar as you go.
[
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
As Ponylady said, you need to be open to all women, and not set your sights on some "ideal" of physical perfection. You never know where love will strike.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

cdinbonds wrote:Welcome!
........and not set your sights on some "ideal" of physical perfection. .....
not only physical perfection, but spiritual perfection too, if you have a tiny bit of knowledge about the LDS.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi: Even if it's belated, which is consistent... :rofl:

We did manage to create much hilarity with your thread resurrections (including some of the most entertaining thread hijacks in the history of this board), in subjects ranging from geometry, ice, bricks, the geometry of bricks, the geometry of ice, the composition of bricks, cement trucks, hedgehogs, leeches, purses, towns with odd names, people with odd ideas (including the aforementioned hedgehogs and leeches), and even fictitious little blue creatures. And one large green one. :mrgreen:

In any case, I don't care what color anyone is, blue, green or anything else, as long as they don't carry hedgehogs and/or leeches. Either of them used improperly could have appalling results... :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
wayneheidlebaugh

bound_jenny wrote:Welcome to the forum! :hi: Even if it's belated, which is consistent... :rofl:

We did manage to create much hilarity with your thread resurrections (including some of the most entertaining thread hijacks in the history of this board), in subjects ranging from geometry, ice, bricks, the geometry of bricks, the geometry of ice, the composition of bricks, cement trucks, hedgehogs, leeches, purses, towns with odd names, people with odd ideas (including the aforementioned hedgehogs and leeches), and even fictitious little blue creatures. And one large green one. :mrgreen:

In any case, I don't care what color anyone is, blue, green or anything else, as long as they don't carry hedgehogs and/or leeches. Either of them used improperly could have appalling results... :shock:

Jenny.
I remember someone saying something about sending an open padlock without a key to somebody. Perhaps with a note telling that person to lock on a chain necklice
or belt? I was afrai someone might send one to me telling me to lock a skirt on. It would be emberacing to run arrons with a skirt stuck on me and no way to get it off.
You guys wouldn't really do that, would you?
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. LoL, I may be a little bit late, but glad you stuck around.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Hi Wayne. Welcome to the forum and good luck in your search :hi:
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

:hi: welcome to the forum Wayne
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hi Wayne.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
wayneheidlebaugh

anna wrote:Hi Wayne! :hi:
I'm not living in Oregon but now I live in Longview, WA and now my sister has moved in with me.
wayneheidlebaugh.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

wayneheidlebaugh wrote:
anna wrote:Hi Wayne! :hi:
I'm not living in Oregon but now I live in Longview, WA and now my sister has moved in with me.
wayneheidlebaugh.
Oh yeah, the "long crawl" scenario. So I knocked on the wrong door to say hello. That would explain my lack of any kind of shock when the door was answered.
91e00f58aa2e3c805584cfd935570c00.jpg
I blame myself......For everything that has transpired here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Shannon SteelSlave wrote:I blame myself......For everything that has transpired here.
A lot of good. I'll blame you for that any day. 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
BoundorbeBound

Post by BoundorbeBound »

Welcome 8)