looking for someone to play with?

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Vikingster

looking for someone to play with?

Post by Vikingster »

Hi, I'm a guy in my mid 30’s and first let me say that I love this community! I feel much more “normal” now that I know it isn’t only me who likes to do CBT on myself while being bound and watching “funny” movies. I have found so much inspiration in here so many thanks to all of you. However I’m beginning to get bored. I keep imagine how much more fun it would be to find someone who was like me, both dominant and submisive who wants to play with me. So I’m hoping someone in will play with me online. I don’t really know yet what I imagine and how it should play out in practice but I think we can figure that out togeather. If that sounds fun and interesting to you then don’t waste anymore time and let's chat to get to know each other!
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: looking for someone to play with?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, V.
Posting here and sharing your ideas may spark and inspire or improve on current ideas, to help with boredom.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Vikingster wrote:Hi, I'm a guy in my mid 30’s and first let me say that I love this community! I feel much more “normal” now that I know it isn’t only me who likes to do CBT on myself while being bound and watching “funny” movies. I have found so much inspiration in here so many thanks to all of you. However I’m beginning to get bored. I keep imagine how much more fun it would be to find someone who was like me, both dominant and submisive who wants to play with me. So I’m hoping someone in will play with me online. I don’t really know yet what I imagine and how it should play out in practice but I think we can figure that out togeather. If that sounds fun and interesting to you then don’t waste anymore time and let's chat to get to know each other!
Welcome to the forum and this community. I am so glad that you feel much more normal about yourself. It is healthy and necessary to be accepting of one's self in the areas that cannot be changed. Our interests are a huge part of what cannot be changed.

Sorry to hear that you are getting bored. Hopefully you are able to find a way forward.

Are you a member of FetLife.com ?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
lj

Post by lj »

You might find my post "Finding a Domme" in the "read this first" section of the forum helpful.

There is no doubt that playing with another human being with a kinky mind is by far the best experience. This isn't to knock the many who, for one reason or another, don't take that step into the face-to-face kink world, which I know is a big step, but once taken you will wonder why you didn't do it a long time ago.

Welcome to the forum, have fun and play safely.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welocome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Vikingster.
When you read my stories with Gwrolla by True Stories, you see that it is possible to meet another person with whom you can enrich your sex life together.
But, ... there must be mutual trust first. So don't rush things. :hi:
Vikingster

Post by Vikingster »

Thank you everybody so much for the warm welcome! I will be patient and wait for someone who is in the same situation as me. So far I will try to contribute to the community with some positive vibes, ideas and experiences. :wink:
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

kinbaku wrote:Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Vikingster.
When you read my stories with Gwrolla by True Stories, you see that it is possible to meet another person with whom you can enrich your sex life together.
But, ... there must be mutual trust first. So don't rush things. :hi:
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13845
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[