An intro to Dom Scott and sub scott

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Scott65

An intro to Dom Scott and sub scott

Post by Scott65 »

Being new on here, I will start with a little intro to me, Scott.

The question of Dom, sub, switch or vanilla can be answered by your choice to this: There is one person tied to a chair and they are being sexually teased. There is a second person that is standing next to the chair that is sexually frustrating the one tied down. What person would you rather be?

My answer is either, as long as one is tied and one is in control, so I’m a switch. But in my current role as a solo player, I have to be both Dom and sub to myself.

My 35 year marriage has turned from a little kinky to completely vanilla for the last 20 years, so I’m on my own for kinky play. She knows my needs and it’s “don’t ask, don’t tell, but don’t bring anything home.” Not having a partner to play, I have developed a fetish for self-bondage and similar kinky solo play.

There is a side of me that I relate to as the Dom side… creating kinky scenarios to try and experiment with new things. Then there is my submissive side that carries out the scenarios. My submissive side is a brat and tries to chicken out, get free, or defeat the scenario. To illustrate, I’ll give an example from a business trip to Germany several years back. Dom Scott set up a session around power exchange, bondage and spanking. Sub scott had to go to the session and get his ass turned red and welted and do unspeakable things. Dom Scott knows sub scott would chicken out, or cry, or otherwise try to manipulate the scene. Before the session, Dom Scott and Mistress discussed all likes, dis-likes, rules, limits, boundaries and ideas she might explore. So once sub scott arrived, he would have no input, no choices, no decisions, no power, consensual non-consent, and that subbie would be in secure bondage at all times with no possible escape. Mmmm.

I often write fetish stories. I’ve not posted any. Sometimes my story is to help communicate what I’m interested in exploring when meet someone new. I finally decided to post a dare/scenario, so I signed-up here as a member.

While I like self-bondage, I’ve yet make it all the way. I’ve tried a few fully restrained self-bondage sessions, but sub scott has always been able to find a way to get out. The problem is that sub scott has started to panic a couple of times, and now I’m afraid to fully commit to fully restrained self-bondage. I’m close to trying it again, but want to find out more about what happens if a full panic attack does hit. Perhaps I just sweat a lot and go crazy yanking on all the restraints till I calm back down, or the timer releases. But on the other side, maybe a full panic attack would take me where I don’t want to go. I really want to get past this point because there is a lot more of self-bondage I want to explore.

I have thought about reaching out to a friend that I used to play truth and dare with when we were in our early teens. I would like to ask her to be there as my safety in case my “all the way self-bondage” turns bad, but deep down, I have many “dares”, “double dares” and “triple dog dares” in mind for her that could lead to a very kinky, sexual relationship. Having a neighbor and mutual friend as my kinky, sexual playmate might be more than “don’t ask, don’t tell” can handle.

It would be better to find a playmate not so close to my vanilla world... someone for mutual fetish exploration, but I’ve not found anyone yet. Plus my vanilla life does not give me the freedom to get away as often as I want, so it might be unfair if I did find a kinky partner to not be there enough for her needs. All the same, an occasional kinky partner to explore with would be fun.

I have a fair number of toys, including an ice release, an electro-magnetic lock that I can control with Alexa or any timer, posture collar, bondage hood, bondage mitts, ABDL supplies, ankle and wrist cuffs, chastity belt, TENS, the usual list of plugs, nipple clamps, vibes and toys.

Thanks for reading, Scott65
bound_jenny

Re: An intro to Dom Scott and sub scott

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Scott65.
Just start easy with the sub of you. Let him get used to the kinky stuff (you have already a lot).
But he must obey the Dom Scott like in a real kinky world is normal. So after a while the Dom must demand the Sub to use the ice release, so escape is not possible any more.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Scott
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ubnt

Post by ubnt »

Welcome, have fun!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome to our merry bunch, S/scott!
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

Welcome, Scott65 :hi:
There are some good discussions around the site that address safety issues and the best avoided (really!) experience of a panic attack; ours is a risky practice, but with careful planning and multiple checking before committing to a scene, these risks can be hugely reduced. Have fun and stay safe :D
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)