New here 26 from Germany into bondage

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Ng95

New here 26 from Germany into bondage

Post by Ng95 »

am really into bondage and love to be strictly tied up. I don’t have a play partner in real life. I am shy and not sure how to find one. Online I had good experiences. I am looking for a play partner online. More casual and not as serious. Like strict Dom sub rules. I love to get orders tho and want to follow rules. But can’t be 24/7 and with very very strict rules. I am ftm and very manly in my appearance. I look younger as 26 which is common in ftm. I am from Germany and I am on hormones for a decade now. I am always been a male and act and look like it. I did top sugary also years ago. More sugary I don’t do. I am very happy with who I am. I have a very kinky side. Where I am very subsmissive and desperate to be humiliated and treaded like a slut I am. I get directly wet when I know I will be tied up or need to wear a gag. I am not into classic sex and penetration that much. Even prefer to wear clothes. I have a sisification fetish to and would say even missgendering I like. So like to be forced (in play) to be a woman again. Tell me to stop act like a man. Also like plugs and diaper and wedgies. Maybe find someone to chat with or share fantasies. Also of course would like to play with someone and who tell me what I should do and how I should tie myself up. For more information just ask (; Also to mention not specific looking for new friends or chatting everyday about daily life and weather. I am only looking for chats about kinky stuff. Also not into just trading videos or boring stuff. I like extreme and kinky af lol
bound_jenny

Re: New here 26 from Germany into bondage

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha NG
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. Hope you enjoy it here.

Can you get good diapers in Germany?
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome to the BoundAnna forum, Ng95.
Have you tried the app Kik? Look at True Stories with Gwrolla and me for example. It is also possible with Google Chat.
Hopefully you'll find someone here who can give you kinky assignments on a regular basis. :hi:
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome to our merry bunch Ng95!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
hogfan-sub

Post by hogfan-sub »

A belated welcome to you :D :hi:
"There is something comforting about being tied up" (Madonna).....Oh how I agree!!

"I've still got the greatest enthusiasm and confidence in the mission." (HAL 9000)