Developing a new protocol alongside an introduction

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Thub56

Developing a new protocol alongside an introduction

Post by Thub56 »

Good afternoon everyone, I've lurked on this site for some years, but never really had anything to add until today.

I'm a married man with a bondage and chastity fetish, and I'm lucky enough that my wife indulges me in those fetishes. She claims having me do chores while naked and bound is a fetish of hers.  I suspect it's just her way of getting chores done but to be honest, I don't care what the truth is.

Anyway, this weekend, I undertook a woodworking project (link is relevant) and I built myself a pillory and another device whose name I don't know, where your hands and feet are locked together in front of you (or doggy style if you're tough).
https://i.imgur.com/KmYPe8l.jpg
This project obviously made a mess in the garage, and I was tasked with sweeping up while wearing only my chastity belt (a 3d printed full belt of my own design and manufacture).

After I finished sweeping, I absentmindedly opened the garage door to start moving cars back into the garage. Forgetting I was wearing only a chastity belt and also had no car keys (I've yet to invent a chastity belt with pockets). My mistake didn't dawn on me until I felt the breeze on unexpected parts of my body :shock: . I panicked and sprinted into the house, crashing through the door to the house and actually falling on the floor.

We're reasonably confident nobody saw me, but I did not enjoy my first experience in exhibitionism. As for the new protocol, I'm required to pull the string so the garage can't open from now on.

Anyway, I'm a machinist/engineer and I'm generally happy to talk about solving problems, especially those related to bondage, so I figure I'm long past due to throw my hat in the ring.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Developing a new protocol alongside an introduction

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Good to meet you, Thub
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Welcome Thub, always nice to have a fellow engineer around :hi:
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome Thub56. Nice that we got a new engineer member with us.
How quickly we get used to something and forget in what "non-clothing" we go out. :wink:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum. Nice to have you.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum.
Thub56 wrote:Anyway, this weekend, I undertook a woodworking project (link is relevant) and I built myself a pillory and another device whose name I don't know, where your hands and feet are locked together in front of you (or doggy style if you're tough).
https://i.imgur.com/KmYPe8l.jpg
Generally, in the UK, wooden restraints for the ankles and wrists are 'Stocks' and for the neck and wrists are 'pillories', but names vary in other countries.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

I thought any stationary wooden limb holding device was a stockade. Hand/neck cuffs of wood were pillory, the distinction being that the prisoner could walk in them, but were left to the humiliation of being in that "field goal is good" (American Football sign) pose, and likely having to degrade themselves to ask for help doing most things. Not sure I ever saw an ankle pillory one was expected to walk in. A "fiddle" was just a nickname given to the device that held the the prisoner's hands in front of their face single file.
I only say all this, because I am not sure if I am the only one who believed it.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠