Finally, after 50 years.....Hello!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
tiedandgone

Finally, after 50 years.....Hello!

Post by tiedandgone »

Hello everyone. This feels like a major step for me, but one which I am so pleased to have finally got round to taking. I have been tying myself up since childhood and I am sure like maybe others, have wrestled with feelings of guilt over the years. I hasten to add that I consider myself to be a (reasonably!) well-adjusted, balanced and happy person, but it is only in recent years that I have finally come to embrace the kink that is so clearly a part of my life. I no longer go through occasional periods of "purging" and getting rid of all my ropes, gags, etc, in the hopes that this weird passtime might go away. Now I look after my ropes (I love rope:-), cherish them even! I recently visited a Pro-Domme for the first time and experienced being tied up by another person. This was an awesome, beautiful, deeply moving experience and tears of absolute joy would not stop falling. Now more than ever, I value my bondage and especially the intense joy and peace I feel when I tie myself up. I also enjoy CP and am exploring solo chastity cage play. Which brings me to here. I have not yet met nor corresponded with any other person who is into selfbondage, and it only feels right to be able, in some small way, to share aspects of this joy with others. I love my kink increasingly, I know that this aspect of my life is a "minority interest", and I also accept that of necessity, it remains a hidden part of my daily life. Thank you for reading, and I really look forward to corresponding with you as I learn the ropes of this forum....sorry :D
bound_jenny

Re: Finally, after 50 years.....Hello!

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, Hogfan-sub. We have actually been around 50 years
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Hi Hogfan, welcome to the forum! :hi:
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Hello hogfan-sub. It's nice that you met a Pro-Domme who can assist you with your bondage.
I hope you enjoy the contacts with Boundanna in the future.
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to our happy band of like minded kinksters.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
lj

Post by lj »

welcome, hogfan

I'm guessing you have joined BoundAnna at much the same age I did (late 50s) - it seemed a huge step, but once made, it looks quite small

I'd urge you to take the next big step and join the UK kink scene - it will also seem quite a small step nce you have made it. Munches happen all over the UK, obviously not just at the moment, although there are several "virtual" munches happening, but they are the easiest way to meet fellow kinky people ina non-judgemental environment. You may find a local one simply by putting "xxx munch" where xxx is your county, town,city into Google or your search engine of choice. Alternatively join "Fetlife.com" and search there. Your Pro-Domme may also be able to help, most live the kink life as well as professionally.

good luck
be a switch, double the fun :-)
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

:hi: welcome hogfan-sub
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

lj wrote: ... Munches happen all over the UK, ...
They are also in Belgium (thank you, lj, for the tip). So probably also in YOUR country, readers from elsewhere. So if you want to take the next step: google it. :D
Last edited by kinbaku on 04 Jul 2020, 19:21, edited 1 time in total.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Hi Hogfan. Welcome to the forum!!! :hi:
tiedandgone

Post by tiedandgone »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!
It already feels great to be making contact with other like-minded people. Knowing in this tangible way now, that when I enjoy/endure my self-imposed solo bondage, I do so in the dispersed company of others has brought me a new sense of enjoyable engagement with my kink. I am also enjoying exploring the various avenues of this forum, so hopefully see you there! :hi:
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
qwerty212

Post by qwerty212 »

Welcome to the forum hogfan-sub!!!!

The 50's are the new 30's :mrgreen:

Greets from Barcelona :hi: