Hello all!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
DIDfan

Hello all!

Post by DIDfan »

Hello all! As a kid I was captivated by scenes of the melodrama damsel in distress tied to the railroad tracks so started acting out the part when no one was home. I love tying myself up and lying on the floor pretending I’m the poor damsel in distress helplessly tied to the tracks by the dastardly villain in a cape and top hat because I refused to marry him. I struggle feebly against the ropes and cry pitifully for a brave hero to come to my rescue (unless I’ve gagged myself with a silk scarf, and then I whimper pitifully as I flutter my eyelashes fearfully). I imagine the villain standing over me, his cape blowing menacingly in the wind as he twirls his moustache, laughs at my plight, and cruelly taunts me. Of course I always imagine a brave sheriff in a white hat or Mountie gallantly rides to my rescue, fights the villain, and unties me and lifts me from the tracks just in the nick of time as the train passes by. Sigh! My hero (fluttering my eyelashes daintily)!

I know it’s corny but it’s been my daydream that I still love to act out. Anyone else a fan of melodrama damsels in distress, dastardly villains, and dashing heroes? Or is that just too corny for everyone?
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hello all!

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome to Bound Anna, DID Fan
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:
DIDfan wrote:I know it’s corny
Corny, my ass! As a little girl I was entranced by the same thing. With the same guy in a cape and top hat, with a handlebar moustache, to boot.

Be proud. Be corny. :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
DIDfan

Post by DIDfan »

Thanks, Jenny! I’m so glad I’m not the only one who fantasized about being poor little ol’ helpless melodrama damsel in distress. And while being tied to the tracks is my favorite peril I have a few others for variety:
- tied to the buzzsaw
- tied to a post in the abandoned mine with lit dynamite at my feet
- tied to a chair in an old shack next to a powder keg with a lit fuse
- tied up in a runaway stagecoach headed for a cliff
- tied up in a rowboat headed for the falls
- tied to a post with lots of wood piled around me to be burned at the stake

In all perils the dastardly moustache-twirling villain in a cape and top hat is there tightening my bonds and laughing with glee at my plight and I’m praying that a brave sheriff or Mountie is on his way to rescue me as I’m too weak and frail to free myself. I’ll have to write out these fantasies on the fictional stories board.

Thanks for sharing that you like the melodrama perils, too. Here’s hoping we both find ourselves in the clutches of the dastardly villain in our dreams. Maybe we’ll be tied next to each other on the tracks fluttering our eyelashes fearfully at each other as we await our brave heroes to come to our rescue.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum. I think you are in good company. :wink:
bound_jenny wrote:Corny, my ass! As a little girl I was entranced by the same thing. With the same guy in a cape and top hat, with a handlebar moustache, to boot.

Be proud. Be corny.

Jenny.
(Looks at Avatar) We would never have guessed Jenny :rofl:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

:hi: welcome DIDfan
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

I am a man, but in my mind I sometimes find myself in these difficult situations.
Like tied to a chair in a large tank that gradually fills up with ice-cold water. :shock:
Welcome DIDfan. :whip:
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
DIDfan wrote:
I know it’s corny but it’s been my daydream that I still love to act out. Anyone else a fan of melodrama damsels in distress, dastardly villains, and dashing heroes? Or is that just too corny for everyone?
Me too, thats why sweet gwen is my avatar.
Nobody did DID better (LOL, i didn‘t plan that) than
Good ole john willie.
[
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome to the forum, DIDfan! :hi:
Riddle

Post by Riddle »

Welcome to the forum.
Resident timer maker. :hi:
Let’s make timers together!
FitPanMan40

The Many "Damsel in Distress" Fantasies

Post by FitPanMan40 »

I too share these fantasies. I think in the early 1950s I read too many "Mighty Mouse" comic books or watched too many
Saturday afternoon cartoons at the Centre Theatre where the admission was a mere 25 cents or todays coin about $4.00
a lot of dough for a 12 year old.
Good ole villian "Oil Can Harry" was always tying up a nice "broad" ( 1950s term) on the railroad tracks with a train
coming within sight...My favourite damsel in distresss is a woman or man tied to a vertical stake with the tide coming
in her or his captor(s) watch bemusedly at the increasing frantic struggles...all in vain until the last second when a
rescuer man or woman shows up on a personal watercraft ...or not..or is late!
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Hi. First of all welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun on here.
I like the DID scenario myself, it's something I have fantasies about BUT as a guy I would be the evil villain putting the damsel into the distress and love any of the scenarios mentioned. So if there are any potential damsels out there who want to be tied to the tracks or a post ready to be burned at the stake or ……… let me know. I'm mature enough to be a real evil master.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
DIDfan

Re: The Many "Damsel in Distress" Fantasies

Post by DIDfan »

FitPanMan40 wrote:I too share these fantasies. I think in the early 1950s I read too many "Mighty Mouse" comic books or watched too many
Saturday afternoon cartoons at the Centre Theatre where the admission was a mere 25 cents or todays coin about $4.00
a lot of dough for a 12 year old.
Good ole villian "Oil Can Harry" was always tying up a nice "broad" ( 1950s term) on the railroad tracks with a train
coming within sight...
Ah, yes, I loved Oil Can Harry. A great example of the dastardly moustache-twirling villain who I fantasize about (he was just missing the top hat and cape, I think). I envied the poor damsels he’d tie to the tracks and dream it was me bound helplessly to the rails.