Hello all!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
DIDfan

Re: Hello all!

Post by DIDfan »

SBadiction wrote:Hi. First of all welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun on here.
I like the DID scenario myself, it's something I have fantasies about BUT as a guy I would be the evil villain putting the damsel into the distress and love any of the scenarios mentioned. So if there are any potential damsels out there who want to be tied to the tracks or a post ready to be burned at the stake or ……… let me know. I'm mature enough to be a real evil master.
Do you wear a cape and top hat and twirl your moustache while tying the poor damsel to the tracks like the classic melodrama villains?
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

DIDfan wrote:
SBadiction wrote:Hi. First of all welcome to the forum, I hope you have fun on here.
I like the DID scenario myself, it's something I have fantasies about BUT as a guy I would be the evil villain putting the damsel into the distress and love any of the scenarios mentioned. So if there are any potential damsels out there who want to be tied to the tracks or a post ready to be burned at the stake or ……… let me know. I'm mature enough to be a real evil master.
Do you wear a cape and top hat and twirl your moustache while tying the poor damsel to the tracks like the classic melodrama villains?
I think that would certainly add to the whole scenario and with the damsel struggling, who knows where my hands would end up while restraining her.
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
Natybound

Post by Natybound »

Hello DIDFan, Welcome. I also like DID fantasies 8)