And then there was me.. :)

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
cldmm

And then there was me.. :)

Post by cldmm »

Hello everyone,

I'm thinking that in introduction is a good practice to do, so here it goes.

I'm 31 years old male, from the Netherlands.
2 years ago I finally got my own place, and after a lot of house renovation, things are calming down now.
This gave me the opportunity to explore some of my more kinky'er side of life. This wasn't possible earlier. And the big confession to make is that i have never did self-bondage. I would have liked it, but privacy and safety wise it simply wasn't possible. I have been lurking the forums for about +/-10 years, but never really engaged, but that changes now.

During the house renovation i acquired some skills in using tools, as well as -some- skill in 3d modeling software. This comes in good use now when I'm starting to think up some delicious predicaments and have posted my first project in the DIY forum already.

The bondage obsession started very young. Seeing someone get handcuffed or restrained on tv, really turned me on. At a younger age it was difficult to understand what it meant, what was happening. But the seed was planted.
That obsession still remains, however being alone means that i need to get creative. My main obsession involves medical and psychiatric restraints; Segufix, straightjackets, isolation chambers, sensory depervation, etc.., the feeling of being protected from myself, being restrained for safety.

Thanks,

-Cld
kinbaku

Re: And then there was me.. :)

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome on this forum, cldmm.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

:hi: welcome
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome to the forum Cld. I saw your model in the other thread, impressive!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome, C. I hope to see some great models to generate ideas here. I often need to be careful during my home renovation. Seeing all that lumber, screws, and stuff gives me evil ideas, distracting me at times.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Welkom op dit forum medelander :hi:

Let's stick to English to avoid the wrath of Sir C's hamster army though. They don't like foreign tongues too much :mrgreen: :whip:

I like your idea's on the time-out frame. I'd love to give something like that a try some day. (I've recently scored a bargain on some segufix stuff, I've been having fun with that so far.)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[