Greetings from Netherland

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
userddl

Greetings from Netherland

Post by userddl »

Hi all,

I realized that I went too quickly with posting my first post in selfbondage dares. So here is my introductions
I'm 30 years old man living in the Netherlands. When I was younger I once stumbled on bondage and selfbondage.
I don't know why but I wanted to try it. So I started experimenting with ropes and trying to tie me up.
My first relationship with a Dom. was really amazing. She really liked her role. In the beginning she would just tie me up and tease a bit and finish me up with a nice handjob.
After a while she said, She wanted more control about our sex-life and she asked me if I had any ideas. I told her If you want full control about our sex-life maybe you should add edging to the session where you tie me up.
That is what she did. But she didn't believe me that i was not toughing myself in case i would just receive edges. I replied maybe if you don't trust me we should use a chastity device. At first she was not ok with it. She said we not gonna do that, but one day after we came back from a holiday, she said the following
Once we are back home, and you removed all our luggage from the car, you will go online and search for a chastity cage. That is what I did. I searched found a few options (CB6000S, Jailbirt,etc all in plastic), and showed it to her. And she said yes you can buy this one (poiting at the CB6000s).
The next day It was already delivered. My heart was pounding of excitement. So I gave her the Chastity device and she told me before you put it on you have to sign my "Contract", so we read the contract together. Saying The chastity device was on all time one except when she told me not to wear it. That all my orgasm no longer belonged to me and that she is the only who can decide if i would get a release. I agreed and didn't expect that for the first month I wouldn't get an orgasm. She liked it and I liked it being her toy.
But one day she was done with it, she told me she was no longer interest into having me as a slave. She gave me the key and left the apartment.
So I was there a bit sad because I enjoyed our lifestyle where I was always bound when having an orgasm and not knowing when I would get an orgasm. So that why I decided to keep doing some selfbondage and chastity play. But In the meantime I upgraded from a plastic cage to a metal cage with build-in lock.
When I got my new cage (a few days ago). I didn't wait a second and put it on. The feeling of being locked (I find) it so amazing. I can imagine that people are wondering how can I make sure I wont just remove it and just have an orgasm? Well, what I did is I locked the build in lock. took the keys, I put them into a box that I locked with tape, and put it in one of mine suitcases. So I pressed the pin to set the Keycode and blindfolded myself and just did some random keys and lock the case. Redid some random numbers and removed the blindfold. So basically now i don't know what the code is to the keys of my chastity device.
Since a few persons already replied on my dare, I'm sure I will do it next weekend. Locking myself up.

Thanks for this wonderful forum
userD
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Greetings from Netherland

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

userddl wrote: Thanks for this wonderful forum
userD
Welcome, D. We do our best.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
BoundInKasugai

Post by BoundInKasugai »

Welcome to the forum, DDL.
GeneralError

Post by GeneralError »

:hi: welcome
kinbaku

Post by kinbaku »

Welcome userddl :hi:
Gregovic

Post by Gregovic »

Welkom op dit forum medelander :hi:

(translation: Welcome to this forum fellow countryman)
How may I serve you? *Curtsey*
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the forum. :hi:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
userddl

Post by userddl »

Thank you all for the warm welcome!