I'm back again...

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Kinkylady

I'm back again...

Post by Kinkylady »

Hi folks,

This is Claudia here with a new name "Kinky Lady". Had to get a new name because my old one didn't work, probably because I have not been active for about a year or two. I took a break from here because I was in a relationship, a very vanilla relationship and it was just not possible to participate here as much as I wanted to. I have been perving this forum pretty often when my man was not around but we have since broken up and now I am free to do as I please, lol. I didn't check but my old escapades may still be in the archives here. I noticed that there are a few old-timers that I recognize but a lot of new people too. It will be fun to get to know you all.

So, to re-introduce myself, I am a single white female, about 5' 8" , blond hair, most men think I have an attractive body, they seem to like my tits which are a full C cup with a little sag but still pleasant to look at. I am not a hard body type, mostly softer curves, toned legs because I work out a bit. In real life I am a consultant, I get hired to help companies with problems they may be having. This gives me a lot of free time and opportunities to travel once in a while.

Enough of this boring stuff. My "kink" is that I have this Master who resides in my head, an imaginary Master I guess you would say. Master makes me do all sorts of things, some simple like referring to my body parts in nasty, crude words rather than proper mixed company descriptions. Master makes do things too. He loves to make to bind myself and finds chores to do while in bondage. I often have to do house work while in some kind of restraints. Master has made me buy all sorts of toys that can be used to torture and restrict myself. I must say, that Master doesn't make me do like strict inescapable bondage, not many long periods of being bound. He also doesn't make me endure a lot of long term pain, he is very kind in that way. Master does make me endure the pain of electricity. Over 10 years ago he made me purchase an Erostek ET-312, one of their first models which he still makes me use today. After about a two years of using the ET-312, Master made buy the portable remote control Erostek unit which is very versatile. And of course, over the years Master made me buy all sorts of Estim devices including dildoes, butt plugs, tit/nipple clamps, clit shields. I finally am able to get a 2" (50mm) diameter metal plug into my ass.

Master often makes go out into public while bound and plugged. Simple trips to the market become exciting adventures. Master makes me do all kinds of things I would not ordinarily do.

Anyway, I'm glad to be back and looking forward to reading all your posts about your adventures too.

Kinkylady (aka Claudia)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I'm back again...

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome back, Claudia. I too, like to endure the awkward situations of bondage, saving pain and strict bondage as a punishment for disobedience. My "Master" is a computer that knows everything you can read about torment, but no physical understanding, making it kind of mean at times.
Hope to read more and post with you again soon. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

Welcome back to you and your 'Master'. :D
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Claudia!!!!! Welcome back! :whip: :hi: 8)

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Kinkylady

Post by Kinkylady »

Thank you all for being so welcoming. It feels like I am coming home to my kinky family. lol..

So just a note, Master is very active again. He was sort of pushed aside when I was in a relationship but now that it's over, Master is back in charge. He made me go out to the punishment island twice last week, made me do the car dodging thing and walk around the interior of the island bound and naked. There are more homeless people out there now days so it is a bit more dangerous and that adds to the thrill of possibly being discovered.

I was just informed that my Claudia link is back in active so I think I'll start posting there now.

I hope to see you all there.

Claudia
SBadiction

Post by SBadiction »

Welcome back, I once again look forward to reading about your escapades
Steve xx
Happily married (but always ready to flirt), wife not into anything kinky so it's self-bondage when I can.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome back! I, and I'm sure lots of others have missed you. Can't wait to hear about your latest adventures.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Hey, long time no see, claudia.

Glad to see you back in here. Looking forward to seeing you in the threads.
[
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Claudia!
Good to see you again!
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~