New hear but excited to learn.

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Zipzipper

New hear but excited to learn.

Post by Zipzipper »

Hi I'm new here and live in New Zealand. My number one kink involves chastity and locking my favorite toy away so I cant play with it. It's even more fun if I'm not in control of when i will get my keys back. So open to ideas and suggestions
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: New hear but excited to learn.

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Hey, Zip and Welcome to Bound Anna. There are many stories about chastity around here, and ideas in the "chastity" board. One of my favorite fictional stories on the subject is "A little favor", by anonymous author. I can't find it on the web anymore, but do have a copy. Let me know if you are interested. Long story, recommend a text to speech reader. Let me know if you need anything. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi:

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will enjoy being a member.

As to your number one kink. I am fairly new to experimenting with a chastity belt, but to keep me 'locked up' for some time without hope of escape I use a cash box with a slot in the lid. My spare keys are locked away well out of my reach. I attach a short loop to the spare cash box key and freeze it in the middle of a large container with the loop just above the surface (to hang the key from). Once I have used the remaining key to lock on the belt this is locked in the cash box and the cash box key is posted though the slot. Now I am in chastity until the ice melts, depending on the size of the container I use this can be anything up to almost twenty four hours.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Zipzipper

Post by Zipzipper »

Thank you for the warm welcome. That story sounds very interesting Shan, I'm keen to read/listen to it.
Zipzipper

Post by Zipzipper »

JIMDINI wrote::hi:

Welcome to the board. I am sure you will enjoy being a member.

As to your number one kink. I am fairly new to experimenting with a chastity belt, but to keep me 'locked up' for some time without hope of escape I use a cash box with a slot in the lid. My spare keys are locked away well out of my reach. I attach a short loop to the spare cash box key and freeze it in the middle of a large container with the loop just above the surface (to hang the key from). Once I have used the remaining key to lock on the belt this is locked in the cash box and the cash box key is posted though the slot. Now I am in chastity until the ice melts, depending on the size of the container I use this can be anything up to almost twenty four hours.
Hi and thankyou for the key lock advice. I've tried a photo timelock app. You lock your cage on and then put your keys into a combo lock box, randomly set the combination without looking then snap a photo of the combination via the time lock. You set it for few hours or days. It would be even better if you could get someone else to hold the keys
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Zipzipper

Post by Zipzipper »

Hi Jenny, thank you for the warm welcome.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
Zipzipper

Post by Zipzipper »

Hi Cdinbonds
Thank you and nice to meet you.

Zip
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard.
[
JackWong25