Hi everyone

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Karka

Hi everyone

Post by Karka »

Hi to everyone

I'm new here. I was reading post on this froum for few weeks, and decided to join.

There are two things that excite me, and are here. First is crossdressing. I like to wear women clothers. Especially back buttoned blouse and dress and high heels. Seconed one is selfbondage. I like to put that two things together, and tied myself with cuffs on wrists and legs, ballgag and butt plug. I like to be tied for about an hour like that.

Sorry for my bad English :)
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: Hi everyone

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

You must be the fastest member we have had, in that, most of us wait years after browsing before joining. Welcome to Bound Anna, Karka. Let me know if I can help you find anything. Shan'
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Karka

Post by Karka »

Really? :shock:
I just wanted to share my fetish with peoples that have similar to mine. I don't know if back closure fetish is popiular here. I hope I will find new inspirations for plays with bondage :D
ncait

Post by ncait »

Welcome!! I definitely have to agree with shan on that you must be one of the fastest ever. I lurked for many years befor joining!!
And with the click of the lock, she knew she had found true freedom.
JackWong25

Post by JackWong25 »

Welcome to the forum and I share that sentiment of lurking for a few years. If I can be of any help just ask.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

I must be very fast on the joining trigger too! I looked around for about a week before I joined. I knew right away that Bound Anna was the right place for me.

That was nearly 12 years ago (it will be 12 years in December). Looks like I my gut feeling at the time was right on the mark. 8)

Where has the time gone? :shock:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
I don't remember how long I took to join, but I don't think it was more than a couple of weeks. It was over 13 years ago, so things are a little fuzzy!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome Karka.

Been a member a similar amount of time to Jenny. Only took me a week to take the plunge.
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[