Just a little hello!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Rogue-Kat

Just a little hello!

Post by Rogue-Kat »

I'm new to this site as of tonight!

I had been given a little challenge/ task if you will.. To put a string around a part of my body. I chose my ankle and then I don't take it off until I register and say hello.. So here I am! I have been meaning to make an account and check this place out for a little while now.. I guess I just needed a bit of motivation to do so!

Anyhow I mostly self tie. I have been interested in self bondage for a while and haven't really gotten too much into it yet, a little bit here and there but nothing too crazy or complicated yet at all. Eventually want to work up to more things and am hoping that joining this site might give me some ideas and maybe some new friends as well...

Anyhow I am usually really bad at introductions..

Here I am, ready to learn and grow again! :)
ponylady

Re: Just a little hello!

Post by ponylady »

Welcome aboard
[
boundsissy

Post by boundsissy »

Welcome, sit down with a drink and enjoy and have fun.
LOVE TO ALL
Rogue-Kat

Post by Rogue-Kat »

Thanks boundsissy, today is likely a better day to do that! Last night was a but rushed! Maybe this afternoon after I get some running around done this morning!
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Welcome, Kat! It will be a delight to serve your curious nature. Why not try SELF BONDAGE SCENARIOS for some ideas? Share your stories with TRUE STORIES and get more ideas? I'll be here if you need me, just ask :hi:
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

:hi: Welcome to the madhouse Kat, there are some good SB scenarios on the main site 8) ,once you've been here a while I am sure you will find some friends, why not head over to Jennys' she has cookies :wink:
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
Rogue-Kat

Post by Rogue-Kat »

Thanks everyone for your kind welcome as well as places on this site to visit! I am looking forward to reading up and looking through this site as well as making some friends here as well! I think I was suggested a great site that is for aure!
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :whip:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!