Love ultimative bondage but am Unfortunately straight

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
hotiger

Love ultimative bondage but am Unfortunately straight

Post by hotiger »

I am doing SB since a very long time, however I also went to quite a few professionals as well. The bondage that I am striving for is, as we all love it that way, the strictest possible. I don't want to be just handcuffed, even if that means, I can't get free. The bondage has to be tight, the body completely immobilized by straps, vacuum or anything else and then being teased and edged for a long time, finally brought to a mindblowing orgasm "against" my will. :roll: There is a lot of information about that on the net, especially if you look at gay sites. You can find exactly what I am looking for, guys tied down by all means and then milked by any device that you can imagine. Now, the big question is, why can only men fullfill these dreams of bondage? No professional domme could even get close to that. I was very close sometimes to get in touch with some guy, but I couldn't do it, I just love only women.

What do you think about that? Are women just not capable of doing that?

hotiger
Toy Man

Re: Love ultimative bondage but am Unfortunately straight

Post by Toy Man »

I am sure there is a female who can make that happen but it does indeed take work. I am lusting for the same thing and I am also straight. My wife has come close once or twice in 20 years but what you are describing takes real skill and the determination to make it happen. I believe you and I are similar in that we are into the details and feel the journey is it's own reward.
Jadit

Post by Jadit »

Did you have a talk with the dommes first on what you really want?
lj

Post by lj »

Jadit wrote:Did you have a talk with the dommes first on what you really want?
Exactly what I was going to say.

First, separate Dommes from ProDOmmes.

A ProDomme - a "life-styler", rather than a prostitute cashing in on kink, will be more likely to provide what you want, and if she has the equipment, do what you want. I don't have paying experience with ProDommes, but I know several. Most will have their own preferences and you would need to explore your mutual interests before arranging a session. Some will simply not do what you may want - for example a good friend is very skilled with a cane, but refuses to wear kink-orientated clothing, she is therefore ideal if you enjoy a good caning, but no good at all if you want the "black leather and heels" Dominatrix. With a ProDomme, you are paying for her time, so to some extent, you call the shots.

A Domme, on the other hand, will only do what she wants, money doesn't come into it at all, so you need to find one who is happy to help you achieve your fantasy - in which case you will need to get yourself known on the local "scene". I can think of several who are more than capable of providing the OP's "scene" - including my friend (she was a ProDomme for 15 years) but I stress, it has to be something she wants to do, and she has to get something out of it (except money or gifts) and that usually means at least some kind of relationship.

As to the gay sites, bear in mind that websites are not real-life ! There may be a bias towards the severe bondage for men, there is an inbuilt macho feeling that only really serious bondage will hold us down, and perhaps an enjoyment in bondage that we test our strength against - and of course the fantasy that we are being forced to orgasm against our will.

I don't think you have to be gay to enjoy male-male bondage - well, I did (and I'm straight), with a friend and his male-to-female trans partner, the play was not directly sexual, but an opportunity to try a range of bondage and pain/impact/electro play. All I can say is that if you are hooded, blindfolded, in a tight leather sleep-sack I doubt you'd be much bothered who was doing what! (in my case connected up to an advanced electro-play set running a programme called "orgasm" :shock: ) Another friend is "bi-sexual", I've no doubt I could have a scene with him, but wouldn't want a sexual side to the play, but would be happy to do some bondage.

If an orgasm is the intended climax (pun intended!) then this does present a problem unless the OP can separate his own sexuality from enjoying the bondage and stimulation. This would be much easier if he concentrates on making friends with similar interests on a face-to-face basis.
be a switch, double the fun :-)
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

Also, keep in mind, that for women getting one or more orgasms is a lot different than it is for men. For that reason, it is really hard for a woman to make a men edge. They can only achieve that through lots of experimenting and understanding the male's feelings.

One of the biggest differences is the triggerzone for getting an orgasm. For women they can feel the orgasm come long before it will happen and thus, they are in the zone for longer. Us men aren't. We work our way and suddenly out of nothing we come in that zone and if we don't stop right there, we'll simply orgasm. If we do stop there, depending on how fast we went getting to the zone, we might simply still overshoot it and orgasm. For us men to do edge play, is a lot harder than it is for women and it takes even us men quite some experience to do edge play ourselves. So yeah, it is a lot harder for a women to help us with this as long as they think men and women orgasm the same way. Once they realize the difference and start to pay close attention with the idea to rather not be in the zone than to overshoot it, and build up to that moment, then they can start to learn to do edgeplay with you.

An additional factor for men is if we're horny or not. If our sex drive is lower, we'll not overshoot our zone that quickly. If we really are in overdrive, well then it is most likely not possible not to overshoot.

For that reason, I recommend that a male has had an orgasm the day before just to get his sex drive lower.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
hotiger

Post by hotiger »

Yes of course I had a talk about what I wanted. I had a few really good experiences but most of the times it was just ok. The arrangement I have made for my selfbondage are usually much better, using timers, venus2000, ET312 and vibrators. Sometimes I would be tied up pretty good by a professional, but she didn't really know how a venus2000 is used, so it popped off, which was a very big turn off.
I absolutely agree, there has to be a very good relationship to get this dream fullfilled.

Toy Man you are very lucky :) My wife doesn't like the bondage games; she tied me up a few times, but if it is done just to please the other it doesn't feel right. At least she tolerates my selfbondage to some extent :D

lj, I really think you are right, once you are bound, blindfolded maybe wearing a deprivation hood and the treatment with vibrator, milking machine etc. is going on I probably won't care at all who is at the controls. Thats why I signed already into a gay community Plane Romeo, where I had some contacts that wanted to provide what I am looking for. But I always chickened out before anything could happen. :oops: Maybe some day I will be so horny that I'll just do it...
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

i think sidonia von bork would enjoy getting to know you.

mind you, it won't be cheap, but.......
[
hotiger

Post by hotiger »

OHHH yeeees she is one hell of a goddess and I would love to be under her total control :) Her videos are great and exactly the scenes I am looking for - but she is in the UK :(