insex and kink devices?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
monthy

insex and kink devices?

Post by monthy »

Hello, i was wondering if any one knows what kind of electro devices are used by insex and kink companies.
Looking at the videos they look pretty intense i was curious if they are faking it or it is that powerfull.
Also any good latex online stores?
Dark_Lizerd

Re: insex and kink devices?

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Your question has several problems...
They have used SEVERAL different devices...
But...
"Red rod with 2 prongs"... cattle prod, and if not modified, would be very painful!!!
After all, it is used to persuade a thick hided animal to move... Humans are thin skinned and where they prod the person... very tender!!! :shock: :shock: :shock:
"Red stick like thing"... I believe a spark generator... It could be used to create a spark for starting a fire, kinda like the igniter for a stove or grill...
Ever walked across a carpet and touched a door knob??? Same thing, now, picture crossing the carpet, and your dick gets there first... :shock:
"White pads with wires"... a TENS device... a shock device talked about here several times... used to stimulate muscles, can be used on "tender" locations as well...

That's all that comes to mind right away... I'm sure there are variations from those that they have used...
As for being painful... yes, they all could be.
As for the person "acting"... maybe, but I have heard that for some of their shoots, Insex may exceed the persons limits and as often as not, the tears are real...
But, that makes the pictures that much more real... and real painful...

This site has a taboo about talking about torture... And many of the Insex photos sets may border that line... Sometimes, you may wonder which side of the line they are on...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Just one bit of a reality check about those kinds of sites...

It's a show.

All of that is basically entertainment. They have a pretty small budget for special effects, but acting more than makes up the difference.

Granted, things like nipple clamps and magic wands are quite effective at provoking a good scene as they are, but a lot of the other stuff is pretty toned down (like cattle prods and the like).

Note also that the videos are generally short, between 5 and 15 minutes. That's about the limit of endurance for most of the actresses and actors, in order to preserve health. Remember that they're in business and need to keep their employees healthy (though I'd like to see a workman's comp claim from one of those... :mrgreen: ).

Remember, it's all a show.

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

what ?

I thought it was all real :cry: :facepalm:
be a switch, double the fun :-)
CaptainJoe

Post by CaptainJoe »

Hi,

in the case of Insex I'd say it's pretty real: 20 Questions for PD of InSex - A Follow Up
Just look at the ingenious restraints: Even if it's just ten minutes and a break, that are quite intense ten minutes!

Joe.
Life is what happens, while you are making other plans.
We won't stop nagging - because we care!
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Having seen shoots at one of the named sites (and other similar sites), I'll drop my opinion that it's not "a show" in the sense that its faked in any meaningful way. The one thing that's fake is the implication that the paid performed doesn't enjoy the events. It's pretty simple... you find someone who enjoys "torture", and video them being tortured. Neither the torture nor the reactions to it are faked -- they don't have to be -- but the performer says "I loved that!" after the cameras stop rolling. There are bound to be some sites that do fake it, but the bigger sites don't need to.

You can occasionally find shoots with someone who _thought_ they'd be OK but find out differently in the moment. The signals are pretty subtle, but you can find the performer giving a response that changes what's going on, the action lightens up, and the shoot goes on (and very, very seldom doesn't). That performer is seldom invited back.

This all begs the question: is it torture if you perform acts generally considered torture upon someone who enjoys it?
lj

Post by lj »

Just a note that we try to avoid the use of the word "torture" on this site. That might seem petty or trivial, but it's because the word can get us flagged up by search engines as a site promoting what is in reality a criminal act. This site doesn't intend anyone to carry out a criminal act - everything in the BDSM world is by consent, anything else is abuse, another criminal act.

Now if you are a masochist, you derive enjoyment from pain caused by treatment that anyone in the vanilla world would term "abuse" or "torture". This doesn't mean you don't feel pain, it's just you process it differently to most people.

The type of pain is important. Toothache, stubbing your toe, banging your head against a low beam, shutting your fingers in a car door - none of those would do anything for almost any masochist (though you might be able to cope with the pain better than most). By implication, the situation is also important - some masochists may indeed enjoy being hit with a piece of wood - the low beam doesn't count, but the 4" x 2" lump of timber wielded by their play-partner may be just what they enjoy.

As a masochist, I enjoy being caned, flogged and whipped - the actual pain is still there, but it takes me to a place that is enjoyable, a "high" brought on by my body's reactions to pain - endorphins and such. Anyone not having experience of the SM side of things and watching the scene could see it as abusive, and I doubt my reactions, at least in the early part of the scene, would look any different from someone suffering an assault. The peaceful happy expression I have once the endorphins hit might just look like unconsciousness, at which point they call the cops!

So I don't doubt the more established sites use models who DO enjoy what is going on, even if it doesn't look like it, based on the obvious extreme reactions, but they get a kick out of the way their bodies cope, the endorphin high and the feeling of triumph over suffering. My own comment about faking is based on the use of cattle-prods and the very dramatic sparks - from my experience you don't need a spark to receive severe pain from an electrical device, whilst the discharge from a violet wand can look very impressive but simply tickle!
be a switch, double the fun :-)
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

FYI, a lot of people (self included) use a standard cattle prod in-scene with one -- perhaps two, dunno -- dummy cell in place of a battery. 6 C-cells is pretty standard for commercial models, and they work but with less kick employing 5 cells. Sorry about the "t" word, didn't know.

In video production, it's obviously quite simple to fake e-stim. I suspect there's a pre-disposition to visible sparking as proof that something is actually happening.
KinkInSpace

Post by KinkInSpace »

I've seen many videos, and those from insex and kink are real. The devices they use can be dealt with if you do it a lot, and you can see by how the muscles twist that it is not a fake act. I've also seen movies where they clearly act and do fake things. Those movies, you will see it when its fake.

Also, Recently I've been looking into ElitePain which is far more brutal than what kink produces, and it clearly shows you how much a human can take and how their reaction is. ElitePain is clearly not fake but it shows you what a proper sm movie does. Sure, even there you don't see everything. Sometimes they do a retake, because the scene was too much and got aborted, but what you see is real. I'm very sure the same happens with kink.
Formally known as Slave_L.
I'm not yet very comfortable expressing my love for kink from my private life. I will therefor hide behind my username KinkInSpace and not allow any connections to who I really am. I'm sure you'll understand.
batr

Post by batr »

You can purchase almost any off the shelf medical tens unit. You can pick them up at some local pharmacies. It's way cheaper than purchasing a "sex" edition of a tens unit. Amazon has them as well.
My Tumblr
Only worth looking at if you like shibari.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

OK, Lj... You have provided the best reason to avoid the "T" word...
It is not just a case of avoiding a word because is sounds so bad...
Like using "darn" or "shucks" or any of the other replacement words just to get a lower rating...
and then showing someone getting their head chopped off seconds later...
(Never could understand that...)
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I have seen a few of these videos from Kink and Insex, they kinda turn me on a little. I have seen what looks like home made electrical devices like old fashion phone generators, and other things that generate a current. They use the cattle prods too but I have never felt one myself.

But they also use dildoes and other insertables attached to ErosTek devices. They use both the ET312 which is a larger unit that generates different pain levels from a tickle to intense muscle cramping pain. They also use the remote when they are out and around on the streets and things. My Master has both units and punishes me with them frequently. I don't know how high Kink turns up the devices, but believe me, they can get quite painful. It looks to me that the models are not faking, well maybe a little bit. Sometimes they video the intensity numbers as they are shocking the models and anything over 50 is very painful. The devices go to 100 which is a number I have never used, actually, I never go over 60 as the pain is too intense for me.

I've actually seen the muscle contractions when they shock the girls which is something that I don't think they can do voluntarily, like acting. I know that when I get a strong shock, my muscles quiver and sometimes cramp. I can't duplicate those muscle contractions without the electical shock.
RAME

Post by RAME »

Claudia wrote:I have seen a few of these videos from Kink and Insex, they kinda turn me on a little. I have seen what looks like home made electrical devices like old fashion phone generators, and other things that generate a current. They use the cattle prods too but I have never felt one myself.

But they also use dildoes and other insertables attached to ErosTek devices. They use both the ET312 which is a larger unit that generates different pain levels from a tickle to intense muscle cramping pain. They also use the remote when they are out and around on the streets and things. My Master has both units and punishes me with them frequently. I don't know how high Kink turns up the devices, but believe me, they can get quite painful. It looks to me that the models are not faking, well maybe a little bit. Sometimes they video the intensity numbers as they are shocking the models and anything over 50 is very painful. The devices go to 100 which is a number I have never used, actually, I never go over 60 as the pain is too intense for me.

I've actually seen the muscle contractions when they shock the girls which is something that I don't think they can do voluntarily, like acting. I know that when I get a strong shock, my muscles quiver and sometimes cramp. I can't duplicate those muscle contractions without the electical shock.
Yep, I think the electro stuff is definitely real. There's one video of theirs called Stumped where the girl is wired up to electro toys in all manner of interesting fashions, wrapped in latex and then, well, they leave her to 'enjoy' the attention of a computer controller for a while!