G'day from Down Under

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
AussiBound

G'day from Down Under

Post by AussiBound »

Hi everyone,

I've been lurking for a while but I finally decided to bite the bullet and "come out" as it were, and introduce myself!

My name's Mason and I was the owner and webmaster of Tied and True Tales (TTT for short) before closing it when my unfaithful, cheating and now very ex-"wife" decided to leave me for another man. I will not speak of it further, other than saying it was the most devastating and deeply hurtful event of my whole life.

I never re-opened TTT, mainly because I just lost all interest and motivation for many years.

One day I may rebuild TTT albeit in a much smaller, story only format. We'll see.

I lost all interest in bondage for a longgggggggg time, not least because I've also stacked on the kilos - which kinda tends to put a crimp on the amount of fun I used to have with self-bondage and 'real' bondage. I never had any problems making my elbows (almost) touch behind my back during my stricter self-bondage sessions but those days are long past me. I'm also very unfit as well which doesn't help either. I'm hoping to turn that around this year though with my new diet/exercise/weight loss regimen.

Anyway, my interests (yes, I am that kinky) includes the following

Tight, inescapable and erotic rope bondage - I absolutely love being bound for hours and hours!
Gags (preferably ball gags)
Self-bondage ... mainly because I'm not getting any of the above right now
Plastic underwear and plastic/PVC rainwear
Rubberwear and rubber enclosure (including rubber dildo pants)
Light cross-dressing
Lifejackets.

Ok, I'll leave it at that for now ... time to start reading everything.
bound_jenny

Re: G'day from Down Under

Post by bound_jenny »

Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
AussiBound

Post by AussiBound »

bound_jenny wrote:Welcome to the forum! :hi:

Jenny.
Thanks! I really like this forum; there are some very interesting stories and topics here.

I will post some of my experiences here soon
teather

Post by teather »

G'day!. I liked TTT. If I am remembering correctly, the site contained 'Fiona's Armbinder' one of my favourite stories ever.
FatherOfFour

Post by FatherOfFour »

Hi AussiBound,
Welcome to the forum,
Your experience could really help, and, today, when dust is settled and wounds are close, maybe You could share some with a bunch of friendly strangers (us).

Have fun, share with others...
f4
AussiBound

Post by AussiBound »

teather wrote:G'day!. I liked TTT. If I am remembering correctly, the site contained 'Fiona's Armbinder' one of my favourite stories ever.

Thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. I've still got all the files and photos.

Please let me know if you'd like me to send Fiona's Armbinder to you via PM or just post it here?
AussiBound

Post by AussiBound »

FatherOfFour wrote:Hi AussiBound,
Welcome to the forum,
Your experience could really help, and, today, when dust is settled and wounds are close, maybe You could share some with a bunch of friendly strangers (us).

Have fun, share with others...
f4
Definitely! It's taken this long for the wounds to heal but I am starting to renew my interest in bondage again, especially now I'm starting to lose weight again (I ballooned out to 105 kilos last year, but I'm down to 95 at the moment, althpough I havbe a long way to go before reaching my ideal weight of 65-70 kilos).

I've got a lot of stories to share. Some are reposts from TTT, others will be new ones.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

AussiBound wrote:I've got a lot of stories to share. Some are reposts from TTT, others will be new ones.
We have a fantastic fiction section and I'm glad to know that you may contribute to it and our forum! :D
AussiBound wrote:or just post it here?
You just opened Pandora's Box... :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
teather

Post by teather »

AussiBound wrote: Please let me know if you'd like me to send Fiona's Armbinder to you via PM or just post it here?
Thanks that's very kind. Either would be great for me - I guess it depends whether you want to revive TTT in the future.
I'm sorry to find out that that part of your life holds painful memories.
AussiBound

Post by AussiBound »

bound_jenny wrote:
AussiBound wrote:I've got a lot of stories to share. Some are reposts from TTT, others will be new ones.
We have a fantastic fiction section and I'm glad to know that you may contribute to it and our forum! :D
AussiBound wrote:or just post it here?
You just opened Pandora's Box... :rofl:

Jenny.
Looks like you just did ... but in a good way :D
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

Welcome aboard.

And naughty stories are always welcome!
:D
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Welcome!
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

welcome aboard.
[
AussiBound

Post by AussiBound »

Thanks! Nice to meet you all.