What's your bondage fantasy?

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
pavtron

Re: What's your bondage fantacy?

Post by pavtron »

losttime wrote:My fantasy would just be to have a partner who wants to play more than once every once in a great while. Just having it be more of my life rather than a special treat.
I hear that!
Arthur

Post by Arthur »

If you have a partner, then use two pup tents. (If they are still called that.)
After they are both up, you strip and get into one.
Your partner then spread-eagles you out to the tent stakes.
And that's the way you spend the night! Or longer.
Just think if another camper were to discover you . . . . .
(Maybe a catheter would be a good addition if you will be there more than a few hours.)
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Arthur wrote:(Maybe a catheter would be a good addition if you will be there more than a few hours.)
Perhaps connected to your mouth for when you had to get thirsty. :wink:
Sandman

Post by Sandman »

I am fantasizing about the ULTIMATE type of bed restraints. This would be something like Segufix, but more luxurious in lack of better terms.
My fantancy setup consists of:

* A hospital bed with 5-point bed restraints
* Must be completely inescapable
* The prisoner has access to a control panel, even when he is completely tied down.
* The above mentioned control panel controls the entire self-bondage session. It has a built in timer that automatically releases the restraints after a set time. It also allows for some features like controlling a TV, lighting, temperature etc. This to increase the comfort of the prisoner.
* However the warden can disable some or all of these features if the prisoner is unruly
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

These days, that sounds like an application well-suited to voice control. Alexa, may I scratch an itch?
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

OrgasmAlley wrote:Alexa, may I scratch an itch?
Alexa wrote:I'm sorry, Dave. I can't do that.
Now that's torment. :shock:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
lj

Post by lj »

It's Alexa, not HAL...
be a switch, double the fun :-)
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Isn't Alexa{Bot} a member here? Brain Griffin fell in love with one. Spent all his money and everything got repossessed.
hqdefault.jpg
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
OrgasmAlley

Post by OrgasmAlley »

Could easily be Halexa...
Shannon SteelSlave

OrgasmAlley wrote:Could easily be Halexa...
The next Hollywood power couple?
The robits should get their own board here.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
👠👠
TicleMeEndless

Post by TicleMeEndless »

Another my fantasy - being a chain dog for one month. Some cruel and mad situation, like a punishment for a big mistake or chicken. I have two true ruthless mistresses. I'm nude, have big locked ballgag and steel collar with a heavy chain extending into a hole in the floor. Maximum length of chain allows to stand only being bent over. Chain can shrinks if mistress activate a chain winch. Normally room no have a light sources. Absolutely darkness. Mistresses have a nightvision. Sometimes turnings on a very bright light from four powerful floodlight at corners of room - for a few seconds. And again after randomly from few seconds to minute. And again. I'ts for a hour. Sometimes mistress shrinks chain to 30cm and watering me with ice water from a hose for a few minutes. Sometimes two mistresses taking a whips - really heavy whips, stands at two sides from me (chain shrinked to 50cm), beat the air with whips and randomly beat me from left or right. During this procedure, a lion's roar is transmitted into the room through two speakers behind the backs of the mistresses, not in sync - for effect of roaring mistresses. Only surrounding whistle of whips and roar. As generally, roar will sounds every time when mistress in the room. Meal.. Meal will be once every day, liquid and absolutely not tasty. Food is simply thrown into the room under my feet, without dishes, splashing on the floor. The gag is not removed even while eating. I have to eat from the floor, pushing the liquid through the gag with my fingers. Time for food is limited and random, then they pour me ice water on the floor. What else about torture ... The temperature can vary from -20 to +50, at the request of the mistresses. They can make me suffer from heat or freeze me. Floor can heats wery warm, like a sand or asphalt at solar summer day - i will feels like on a frying pan. With a shrinked chain it will be my punishment. There will be a mud days. It means cold water replaced for a liquid mud. Really nasty, hateful and itchy at dryed. At that days feeding will be skipped. What else?.. Sometimes they trow to me a hancuffs. I must fast lock my hands behind. then chain shrinked maximally, legs lockes to spread bar. Mistresses haves me with a strapons and beat and torture my cock and balls. And most important - mistreses every time silent. No one word. No one sound. Only cold indifference and cruelty. And no time. How many hours have passed? How many days? Will this hell ever end? I think after such a month, even a simple threat of repetition will make my knees tremble, and I will agree to anything. Come up with some more unusual tortures for the chain dog in the dark, please.
(And if you do all this with me, you will get a obedient slave with no taboos and limits, until the end of my days. :gag: )
Not all dreams must come true. Choice with a cold mind. Be careful. Not crazy as me.
cldmm

Post by cldmm »

This is a fun thought experiment, what is my ultimate bondage fantasy? A great opportunity to get freaky :)

Well i think it will start with being taking into custody by 4 strong female healthcare workers who put me down and cuff my ankles together and put in waist-chain handcuffs. And force me inside a special blinded-window and padded van where i get restrained in a special chair, that looks like a oversized child seat.
After being strapped in the door closes and all the lights dim, and starts driving.

After arriving to a unknown location, the doors opens from the side an rear, 4 healthcare workers hold me down while all seat restraints are undone. After being firmly guided to a room, where I'm informed that i will be involuntary confined, and lost all rights to make decisions for myself. "Our profile suggest that your mental state can become a danger to yourself and society. We have no choice".

I'm lead towards a room where 4 more nurses where ready to strip me, cleaned and put into a thick padded uniform which make me look like a Michelin doll. With 8 workers strong, they put me in a very restricting body restraints. Ankles having very sort chain, hands are put into tubes that render my hands completely useless, wrist attached to waist strap, my neck put into braces so i cannot move my head and straps across my upper body with handles for nurses to guide me. Walking is extremely difficult, while I'm let trough the hall way. Destination unknown.

After a very very long walk trough halls and downward elevators, my endpoint has come. The nurses place me on a painted dot on the floor. "you will stand here, and not move!". Obediently obeying her order i stand silent.
One of the nurses stand in front of me and start to explain. "Sir, you are now admitted to our -involuntary intensive confinement chamber-. For our and your protection you will be placed in 24/7 restraints. If you cooperate with us, and not resist, we can take good care of you."

In front of me is the door that will enclose my future life. The door opens revealing small hallway and a second door. The room is double insulated, removing any sound from outside. The second door opens and with push I'm lead to trough it. In my shock i enter a clean white/green painted room. In the middle is a bed, frame made from stainless steel, latex sheet covering the mattress, and fully covered with segufix straps. Ankles, leg, body, arms, everything can be restrained.

The nurses undo the bed straps, while was kept down on my knees. These female healthcare workers where very very strong. "Sir, we are now going to undo your restraints and place you into the bed. Are you going to cooperate?" Me vs 8 strong nurses.. that's not something i will win. And obediently reply "yes i will". They undo my cuffs, each nurse holding a arm or leg, i really am powerless. My thigh padded uniform is removed. Firmly guided towards the bed, here my ankles, leg, waist, arms, neck are put in restraints. You could tell that they done this before, before i could understand what was happening, i was in bondage. Completely powerless, naked, nowhere to go.

Without any word the nurses left the room, and for the first time sinds my bondage journey i was alone. Slowly the lights dim, and totally alone in the dark. I lost not only my freedom but also a sense of time, space, where was i, what time is it. With noting else to do, i felt asleep.

Suddenly the lights came back on, and someone entered the room. To my shock, the most cute female nurse you can imagine, walked towards my bed. With a cute smile on her face, with the sweetest voice, she started to introduce herself. "Hello Cld, I'm Yulia. They told me you did not resist during your arrest, and followed the orders precisely. I only work with patients who comply with our regime.". My heart was pounding, the moment she walked in, could this be real, she.. I'm in love... She continued "I will be your main care giver, all decisions will be made by me, and also will take care of you. Because of your restraints, this means also feeding you and taking care of your hygiene."

Standing in front of the bed she looked down on me. "Well it looks like you are excited, aren't you?" Me being embarrassingly naked, completely powerless in front of a cute nurse, makes blood flow towards parts of the body that i would rather it did not. She continued "I think this is going to be a problem. This is inappropriate behavior, and must be taken care of.". She leaves the room only to return 15 minutes later. In her hand she has a chastity device. "To make sure that you will behave, i will put you into chastity." She walks to my, and leans towards my ear. She whispers with her cute voice "I like boys i can torment", her fingers slowly dragging across my arm. "you are my property now.". After being put into chastity, Yulia notes that is time for my nap. She walks out of the room and the lights dim to darkness again.

After what i think was a night sleep the lights turn on again, and not much later Yulia walks into room. In front of her was a trolley with miscellaneous items. One of the most scary and humiliating object is diapers. Yulia walks in front of the bed again. "You may have noticed that you are not removed from bed, this means that you cannot go to the toilet. However not to worry, the toilet will come to you." She giggles while holding up the diapers. I really really hate that. But without the possibility to resist, Yulia starts to put them on me.

"Now it's time to feed you." She picks up A bowl of soup, and carefully starts spoon feeding me. "You see, everything is taken care of." She giggles again, making me feel embarrassed.

Still after all this humiliating and embarrassing treatment, if feel a rush of excitement. In front of me the most cutest nurse, sweet, evil and stunningly beautiful. No worry's in the world. No where to go, no where i can go, no where else i would want to go. In the beginning i would have resisted, but now i don't want anything else. It's so wrong, still it feels so right!

-Cld
Shannon SteelSlave

Are you ready for this dare?
👠👠
losttime

Post by losttime »

My fantasy is that bondage among consenting adults would be normalized so we can do stuff in open spaces. When I can buy a gag at Target, I know we've made it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

losttime wrote: 01 Nov 2023, 12:45 When I can buy a gag at Target, I know we've made it.
Buy a ball gag at Walmart and get their yellow smiley face on the ball... :facepalm:

:mrgreen:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!