Hello all!

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
Natascha

Hello all!

Post by Natascha »

Hi,

I am natascha, a male CD. I live in the netherlands. I stumbled onto this site by accident and loved it imediatly!

I CD for a few years now, it started when i put on tight shiny pants from my (ex) girlfriend, we were goofing around, but i felt realy good in them. This became a problem for her when i did it again and so we split up.
From then on i didnt CD anymore, cause i thought something was wrong with me.

With the next girlfriend i had i didnt CD, but i slowly started to do light bondage with her, i liked it very much but she didnt and she also left me.

Now im about 2 years single and started to CD again and self-bondage. I love to dress up as a woman and bondage myself, its the only thing that sexualy erouses me.

I have several outfits, a black tight pvc catsuit, latex stockings + garder and a latex dress.
But most of the time i put on black shiny spandex stockings, garders, black wetlook pants, boots with high heels, a black corset, a black spandex top with long sleeves and black satin gloves. Ofcourse i try to look as female as i can so i have fake breasts.

For bondage i use several items like chains, padlocks, handcuffs, collars, ropes etc.

Occasionaly i dress up and get into my car and drive to a remote location, the thrill of ppl seeing me in my car excites me. When i get there i put the keys onto a tree or something and bind myself inside the car, when i want to get free, i have to walk to them with the risk of other pll seeing me.

I hope someday i will find a girl who will except me for who i am and loves it to see me CD :)

Well, thats about it :)
Babette

Post by Babette »

Hi Natasha,

welcome to this forum!

Kind regards,

Babette.
One your knees, little one...
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome to the forum. Nice introduction. :D
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

I dont like the fact your name starts with N :x But I can forgive you and cheers and greetz and welcome to this ever so humble phpbb forum.
anna
Site Admin

Re: Hello all!

Post by anna »

Welcome Natascha!
Natascha wrote:I hope someday i will find a girl who will except me for who i am and loves it to see me CD :)
I hope you find her. There is a lot of accepting girls out there. Most of them will probably not enjoy you in CD but at least accept it and play along. Just be careful and don’t drop your interests on her suddenly like a ton of bricks. Take it easy and make sure that she understands that there is nothing wrong with your interests.
Natascha

Post by Natascha »

Mc_ntk wrote:I dont like the fact your name starts with N :x

why???

@ the rest, tnx for the warm welcome :)
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

Natascha wrote:

why???

N is the yang to my ying, you are my opposite but I still like you.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Mc_ntk wrote:
Natascha wrote:

why???

N is the yang to my ying, you are my opposite but I still like you.
LOL I still dont get it, but I am laughing, very....very loudly......
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Welcome to the forum Natascha. While the spelling is different, Natascha in the name of one of my favorite cartoon femme fatales.
And please over look Mc_ntk's goofy post, as it was merely a lame attempt at humor which not everybody gets. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"