Hello from another twisted soul...

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
bondagebabe

Hello from another twisted soul...

Post by bondagebabe »

Hi!

Not too sure what to say about myself other than i'm pretty much your typical bondage addict. And, as with most of us we don't seem to find enough play partners so it's left up to us to handle it ourselves. (Which, really isn't so bad sometimes at least for me as i tend to be a bit more adventuresome and merciless than a lot of the people i've played with. hahahaha).

i'm male by body, pretty much girl by brain. i think there's not much better than being used for a Daddy's fun and amusement. Pretty typical, huh?

I look forward to dares, learning experiences and just fun to keep my life from growing too stale.

Later taters!
Girls just wanna have fun.
anna
Site Admin

Post by anna »

Welcome! :hi:

I think like you that selfbondage do not have to be a poor substitute for bondage with a partner. Playing for yourself can actually be much more intense and satisfying since you can focus all energy on your own fantasies and interests.
slkdyk

Post by slkdyk »

Welcome to the group...
Sorry I couldn't answer the phone, I was tied up at the moment....
infenro

Post by infenro »

hi and welcome
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

hi and welcome
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome to the forum. :D
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Greetings bondagebabe and welcome to the forum.
i'm male by body, pretty much girl by brain. i think there's not much better than being used for a Daddy's fun and amusement. Pretty typical, huh?
Well babe, I'd have to say you are as typical as they cum . . . LOL :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
mikepb

Post by mikepb »

Hi bondagebabe!
Anna wrote:I think like you that selfbondage do not have to be a poor substitute for bondage with a partner. Playing for yourself can actually be much more intense and satisfying since you can focus all energy on your own fantasies and interests.
I'm with Anna 100% here. I can honestly say that the most intense experiences I've ever had have been on my own. I guess for me bondage is a very selfish activity. I think of it as special time just for me, and I think it would take a very like-minded (or understanding) play partner to be able to involve someone else to the same level of depth that I can achieve on my own.

Mike.
Mc_ntk

Post by Mc_ntk »

welcome