Effects of Fifty Shades Of Grey movie and book

Crazy news, jokes, humour and more or less funny things.
bound_jenny

Re: Effects of Fifty Shades Of Grey movie and book

Post by bound_jenny »

I just fixed his quote tag.

Now I'm going to fix him. :whip: :twisted: :P

Edit: I just thought of something fun. While paying for my "hobby" supplies, start taking out various kinky items from my purse and depositing them on the counter, in front of the clerk... "Now where I did I put that card wallet?" :mrgreen:

I might then look like the cat that ate the bird, but the rest will certainly look like they just swallowed a goldfish. :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:Why has this hilarious observation of the ineptitude of the general public when manipulating handcuffs turned so serious? Come on, guys! Lighten up!
Jenny.
Lighten up, How dare you madam,

I'm trying to engage in a serious debate about how the powerful, controlling, crass, commercially influenced, corrupt, multi-media organisations of this world are influencing the easily led, weak willed, non-thinking, self obsessed, attention seeking, public of today's reality bending, Ohh everything has to be a drama, I must do as everyone else does or I might not be accepted, trend seeking, five minute wonder, society.

Of course I'm not referring to those people here when I mention the easily led, weak willed, non-thinking, self obsessed, attention seeking, public. We are of a different breed.

We think for ourselves except when Jenny tells us otherwise. We are not led, expect by Jenny and her :whip: . We speak out, except when Jenny gets out her :gag:,
We are strong willed, except when Jenny gets out her :whip:.

Is it me or is there some mysterious controlling powerful influence around here.
That's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bounddosster wrote:
bound_jenny wrote:Why has this hilarious observation of the ineptitude of the general public when manipulating handcuffs turned so serious? Come on, guys! Lighten up!
Jenny.
A public announcement.
Please do not take seriously anything Bounddosster has to say.
No one ever has, least of all me, so don't start now.
His opinions are his own and do not represent those of any other living creature on this planet.

In short he talks absolute twaddle, usually from his arse.

You have all been a wonderful audience.
Thank-you and goodnight.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I just fixed his quote tag.

Now I'm going to fix him. :whip: :twisted: :P

Edit: I just thought of something fun. While paying for my "hobby" supplies, start taking out various kinky items from my purse and depositing them on the counter, in front of the clerk... "Now where I did I put that card wallet?" :mrgreen:

I might then look like the cat that ate the bird, but the rest will certainly look like they just swallowed a goldfish. :rofl:

Jenny.

Feeding goldfish to counter staff is not permitted, even by tall, stiletto-heeled, wasp-waisted kinky ladies :)
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Tall, stiletto-heeled, wasp-waisted kinky ladies can do anything they want. Especially those who hold the whip. :whip:
bounddosster wrote:How dare you madam
Kinky ladies with whips dare what they wish... :whip:
bounddosster wrote:We think for ourselves except when Jenny tells us otherwise. We are not led, expect by Jenny and her :whip: . We speak out, except when Jenny gets out her :gag:,
We are strong willed, except when Jenny gets out her :whip:.

Is it me or is there some mysterious controlling powerful influence around here.
You may be onto something. :mrgreen:

I just thought of setting up a sexy, kinky female version of the Men In Black. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:I just thought of setting up a sexy, kinky female version of the Men In Black. :idea: :idea: :idea:

Jenny.
You would look good in black, black leather that is. :D

Did you know I'm really from the planet twaddle, I speak it fluently. You had better come and slap the cuffs on me and bring the big weapon this time.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

TNTBound wrote:
1: im surprised at how little chain actually costs!

2: I think its cool that there is a movie for the masses now that's relative to the fun that we have with our kink.
1: Yes indeed.
That is the great thing about perverting something, that is mass produced for a mundane purpose. It has to be cheap.
Were you on the other hand to buy it from "a specialty shop catering for the perverts", your purse would bleed afterward (In my native tongue, we actually use the same word for "purse" and "scrotum" )
:mrgreen:

2: Indeed it is. It may not be perfect, but it is a step in the right direction.
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

Sir Cumference wrote: (In my native tongue, we actually use the same word for "purse" and "scrotum" )
In England, well my part, we have a saying "you can't make a purse from a sows ear but you could from it's bollock bag".
I just thought I'd mention it.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

bounddosster wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote: (In my native tongue, we actually use the same word for "purse" and "scrotum" )
In England, well my part, we have a saying "you can't make a purse from a sows ear but you could from it's bollock bag".
You have a lot of balls to make a statement like that. Sows don't have a scrotum - they're female!

(I know, horrible pun... :facepalm: )

Right now I need a purse, and you seem to be handy... :whip: :twisted:

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
bounddosster wrote:
You have a lot of balls to make a statement like that. Sows don't have a scrotum - they're female!
Oh sorry, let me explain it. For those that can't speak proper English.

"you can't make a purse from a sows ear but you could from it's bollock bag" Is a way of saying something is impossible to do but he says he has done it. In other words your are boasting.

It is a corruption of the saying "your can't make a silk purse from a sows ear",

We also have another saying about a sows bollock bag "I'll give you enough money to fill a purse made from a sows bollock bag".

No bollocks on a sow to make a purse from so I'll give you no money.

It is just another quaint English country saying from around these parts.

I'm not a complete fool you know. :lol:
BornThisWay

Post by BornThisWay »

bounddosster wrote: It would appear someone has confussed bound_jenny and myself. Got us bound together,
Now there is a real visual. :rofl:
I wonder who would be on top.
Yes I noticed that afterward, don't know how it happened. I highlighted what bound_jenny wrote and hit the quote button and it came out as a bounddosster quote.
I hope the "I'm going to fix him :whip:" was directed towards me :mrgreen:

I'm not much into being whipped, but I do like the idea of the threat of it to make me do something I would not normally do.

I love being a switch. :twisted: :shock:
freddylocks

Post by freddylocks »

Getting back on topic of the handcuffs side of things... I used to collect handcuff keys and soon found that with about 5 or 6 keys I was able to unlock most of the handcuffs that were available, all but Hiatt type cuffs. This proved useful on several occasions at clubs when someone had done something silly like leave their keys at home!

As time passes by, you forget what keys you have on your keyring. Nobody notices or says anything for years... That is until recently where a number of people have seen my keys on my desk at work and asked me why I have so many keys that look like handcuff keys. I am quite pleased that all of those that have asked have been female. Although it was a bit of a shock receiving a phone call from someone I know from work asking for help and not wanting to be embarrassed calling the emergency services to help free her husband. I was a little surprised to go around and find that it was in fact an honest problem. Yes I had my toybag in the car hoping it was a lead on for me, but alas no.

I now keep my house keys out of sight.
Cheers
Freddy
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

bound_jenny wrote: Right now I need a purse, and you seem to be handy...
...said the actress to the bishop.
[
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

ponylady wrote:
Bounddosster is a bishop? :shock:

Well... that would explain a lot. :mrgreen:

However, I may have a lot of kinks, but I'm not a thespian. (release the groans... :facepalm: ).

Jenny.
bounddosster

Post by bounddosster »

bound_jenny wrote:
ponylady wrote:
Bounddosster is a bishop? :shock:

Well... that would explain a lot. :mrgreen:

However, I may have a lot of kinks, but I'm not a thespian. (release the groans... :facepalm: ).

Jenny.
How did you find out, OMG! I'll get defrocked for this, hopefully.

Oh well time to ring the tabloids and sell my story. tomorrows headline.

Kinky Bishop tells about bondage games with actress

Actress denies she tied up bishop in confessional and gave him blow jobs during services.

Congregation members say they always enjoyed the bishops services but at times expect him to ascend directly to heaven as he would become very excited and cry out Oh god I'm cumming now.