I am curious about what (unusual) gear you have?

"Normal bondage" with a partner. Post here if your post do not fit the selfbondage threads.
Zubba1

I am curious about what (unusual) gear you have?

Post by Zubba1 »

Greetings all.

I was curious what gear you have that is not part of the norm...
Or in other words...show off or what gear do you have?

One of the things I personally like to see are unique items that are not too expensive and are not going to break the bank, as well as connectors, etc...
Let alone just seeing what other people have..

I myself have the following

1 Pair of Leather Wrists Cuffs (lockable) - Good quality but 20 years old
1 Pair of Leather Ankle Cuffs (not-lockable) - Good quality but 20 years old
1 Leather Collar (not-lockable) - Good quality but 20 years old
1 Leather 1.5 inch ball gag trainer (around neck, under chin and over top of head, not lockable) - Good quality but 15 years old
1 faux-leather bit gag (not-lockable) - Poor quality
1 faux-leather 2 inch plastic ball gag harness (covers mouth, over head and two behind the neck and head) (not-lockable) - Poor quality
5 plastic/pvc spreader bars (plastic/pvc of length from 6 inches to 30 inches, numerous lengths) - newer
1 spandex hood (eyes and mouth open) - good quality
1 sleeping mask (for eyes, and does not sit on eyes, a must have to be honest) - newer
1 pair of clover nipple clamps - cheaper by good
1 under bed 4 tether restraint (sleepcuffs) - works well and not too cheaply made
1 nylon arm behind back restraint (purchased on etsy) - I am not as flexable so its not usable by itself on me, but with cuffs works fine
1 panic snap hook (attached to the ceiling hook)
Numerous lengths of chain
Many small 1/2 inch master locks (keyed alike)
Many 1 inch master locks (keyed alike)
1 smaller (1 foot long) suede flogger - cheaper and is partially broken
1 larger felt/leather flogger - more expensive, less painful

I would love to know what you guys have that might have that you want to advertise to us...love to hear it.
A little rope (but we dont use it at this time)
Last edited by Sir Cumference on 25 Nov 2014, 15:37, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: headline improved
Jadit

Re: Gear

Post by Jadit »

- Many of what you listed...
- Many meters of rope, enough to cover whole body from toes to head i guess.
- Black spandex full bodysuit that covers everything, even eyes and mouth. - it's elastic enough, i don't expect it to break. Many years old.
- 2 sets of female style long gloves. I think that gloves reduce the sense of feeling, like if you're blindfolded you get a few heartbeats more when trying to uncuff handcuffs behind the back. - cheap from webstores
- Many locks, 1 is 4-combo 0 to 9 number lock, 1 is a 4 directional combination lock currently set to 8 directions that i can't remember.
- Small steel strongbox which has a key i can lock to its handle with the 8-direction lock. Now you can imagine using this with some lock software for unrestricted access to other keys, like ones on my high heel boots or corset. Well, i always have a backup plan, in this case i could use scissors to cut the clothing, but why break something nice... Also a slightly crypted version of the direction combination in my email i can use in emergency.
- Lockable sensory deprivation hood. I know it's a little "iffy" item for self-bondage but it's quite exciting. I've cut small holes for nose breathing. It's propably something cheap material and not actual leather so it was much cheaper than what you usually see in webstores. Few of its belt supports have already broken, but nothing i can't sew together again. When i lock it on, there's no getting it away without a key or scissors. Not for longer term use, especially if you have some level of flu like me, and it builds a bit of heat in head.
Shannon SteelSlave

Re: I am curious about what (unusual) gear you have?

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

These posts/lists just look like shopping lists I used to create to remind me what I wanted to grab with my next amount of disposable income.
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Onwrikbaar

Post by Onwrikbaar »

I guess my most unusual gear is the stuff I've built myself: computer-controlled inflatable buttplug, electromagnetic wrist stocks, electric caning machine. And loads of software to control it all.
JIMDINI

Post by JIMDINI »

My most unusual item would be my leather waist harness with attached metal handcuffs. I have not seen one advertised anywhere since I bought it many years ago.
Attachments
FatguyCuffed004Waist harness front.JPG
Never confuse your ambitions with your abilities. If you can't free yourself, who will?
When your helpless, you have no choice but to wait.
rmcingle

Post by rmcingle »

My most unusual would be my "slow pull" setup.

The setup is quite simple, and easy to build. I use the rotisserie motor and spit from the barbecue. I made a simple wooden stand to hold it. Attach a string to the spit, and when you turn the motor on it starts to wind up the string. The other end of the string is connected to a clothespin zipper, usually applied to my cock and balls. The amount of excess string establishes how long before the first clothespin gets slowly pulled off. The length of string between clothespins establishes how long between.

Always used with a strict bondage setup, to limit my movements as much as possible.

R.Mc.
zixje

Post by zixje »

Onwrikbaar wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 13:51 I guess my most unusual gear is the stuff I've built myself: computer-controlled inflatable buttplug, electromagnetic wrist stocks, electric caning machine. And loads of software to control it all.
Especially the buttplug and the caning machine sound interesting!
It must be great to be able to make such things!
Bananus333

Post by Bananus333 »

IMG_20240211_123736734~2_4012975480408302019.jpg
The blue suit in the photo probably is. It is an enforced spandex suit, with separate hood with in-build blindfold. Zippers at the convenient locations. However in the original photo, the zipper at the male parts was open, so for privacy, I gummed out that part. As a result, the zipper is not visible. The suit has attachment points at several locations where ropes can ben used. Other things in the photo: leather harness, leather collar, leather arm and footbands, headphones.
Shannon SteelSlave

Post by Shannon SteelSlave »

Aloha from Bound Anna, Bananus
Bondage is like a foreign film without subtitles. Only through sharing and practice can we hope to understand.
A Jedi uses bondage for knowledge and defense, never for attack.
I am so smart! I am so smart! S-M-R-T!....I, I mean S-M-A-R-T!
👠👠
Bananus333

Post by Bananus333 »

Thanks!

The green suit in my avatar is also a spandex suit, but not reinforced and without attachment points.
Kinbaku

Post by Kinbaku »

Welcome to BoundAnna, Bananus333. Nice outfit. :hi: