Dressing the part.....

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
MalevolentEvelynne

Re: Dressing the part.....

Post by MalevolentEvelynne »

I would LOVE to do more CD in play, but it takes so long to do it properly (not to mention I need more makeup and the time - and nerve, depending on my mood - to buy some more), and I really dislike looking "unpassable" even tho' obviously I'm the only one here to judge. It's hard to look as feminine as I want with these sinister-looking deep eye-sockets of mine.
Need new nylons too, thanks to these rough man-feet I'm cursed with. The trashy-punk-chick look is alright sometimes but not every time. :)
Veronica

Post by Veronica »

you don't have to have rough feet if you don't want to!
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

I do not CD but have often thought about it, whilst I am attracted for example to a woman in tights panties ect I consider this a normal heterosexual response but must say the clothing looks sexy and comfortable and perhaps would like to be forced to wear something like that however I doubt I would do it voluntarily..............but you never know :mrgreen:

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
onestrangeguy

Post by onestrangeguy »

diaperedtight wrote:perhaps would like to be forced to wear something like that however I doubt I would do it voluntarily..............but you never know :mrgreen: DT
You're certainly touching on my fantasy there. In my case, if some woman were to hand me a dress and say 'Put this on' that would be more than enough 'Force' to make me comply. Nevertheless, that 'Force' is actualy a big part of my fantasy. :hi:
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
diaperedtight

Post by diaperedtight »

Hmmm, having thought about it a little more I have decided that I would like to wake up having been dressed in female clothing and then bound whilst asleep. As I am not into CD I can see my escape attempts to remove the dress, tights or whatever would be a great turn on.

DT
I can see the door to heaven but my straitjacket prevents me from opening it, my gag prevents me from asking someone to open it, my thick nappies and plastic pants tell me I will be here for a long while.......oh the door to heaven has just opened!
Meadow_cd

Post by Meadow_cd »

Dressing up, for me, is key to the whole thing, though I dont do make up or have a wig. I fantasize about being the damsel in distress... kidnapped and tied up.

I always start with a plug, panties, and crotch rope. Ill wear an opaque pair of nude pantyhose as a foundation, and build up from there. Maybe another pair of hose, or maybe stockings. Short skirt or dress, and high heels. Struggling against my robe bonds in satin and nylon while stuffed with a plug is so erotic. I feel so much sexier being tied up as a "girl" than I would as a guy. :gag:
~Got dressed up to be tied down~
Vickie

Post by Vickie »

I live as a female so the female clothes would not add much. Maybe sexy or sexy underwear but that does not matter. When I first started self-bondage it helped a lot to be dressed in drag but not any more. I guess it is one of the draw backs to now "being" female. I would be interesting to hear from bio-girls how they feel.

I had to push it up with diapers. No way do I want to get caught in them.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

I suppose that by "bio-girls" you mean genetic females, with two X chromosomes to begin with. That's me. :wink:

Costume is important in some scenarios. Sometimes, I like to enact some kind of story, a scenario, where I am a particular character that is bound, and in some form of trouble. Dressing the part, as this thread's title implies, is thus important. So is proper makeup, accessories, etc. It's like theatre - there's a stage, props, actors and actresses, and costumes. Costume is an integral part of the character that is played. So costume is not the end itself, but the means to the end, i.e. an enjoyable, sexy session of self-bondage. The rest is in my warped mind. :twisted:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
trance_addict

Post by trance_addict »

I think the restrictiveness of female clothing is what really enhances SB, since most sexy female clothing is tighter than male clothing. It is this restrictiveness that really does it for me. The more restrictive the better. THEN when you do self-bondage you feel significantly more bound. Think about it. Wearing a tight girdle for instance directly stops you from getting erect. Cover it up with sexy tights or latex wear. Gag yourself and tie yourself up as usual. Essentially imprisoning yourself within sexy tightly restrictive female attire.

I have even tried wearing these clothes in public but not like everyone else does on here. Put on a girdle and support hosiery or tights then wear what you normally would over top. Anything loose like jeans or sweater or jacket that hides any panty lines. This gives you all day restrictiveness while those around you are completely oblivious. I jump in the car and take my morning hour long commute. It's like bondage. You have to keep driving there. Meanwhile you can feel your jeans sliding against your hose-clad legs and your male parts pressed tightly by the control top or girdle. Get out and pump gas and walk in to pay. It's all a thrill, without the "embarrassment" many in drag can feel at first. I personally could never wear drag in public so this is the next best thing! :)

See how long you can withstand/enjoy it. I have to change once I arrive at work so this gives me my first opportunity to "bail". You can start by just going to the store with it underneath. If you're into SB I guarantee there's nothing as restrictive or enhancing to your SB as some tight fitting women's wear. Explore & experiment! :gag: