Dressing the part.....

This is the place where you can share your thoughts on selfbondage with like minded people.
SecretlyTyed

Dressing the part.....

Post by SecretlyTyed »

I'm not really sure how many of you out there cross-dress during your adventures, but I will jump out on a limb and assume that the majority of you do. To what degree do you "dress the part"? Is it just the clothing or shoes, or do you go full tilt with whigs and make-up? Do you prefer real-life outfits, or just fetish gear? What's your favorite outfit?

I prefer fetish gear myself. My favorite outfit consists of my 4 inch heels, nude pantyhose with fishnets over them, super shorty shorts, vinyl full bust corset, and a sleeved black lycra leotard. Sometimes, I top this off with a black shoulder length whig. Your turn...

Moderator Curious_SB added the following information
== Moved post from "Coming out as a self binder" as more relevant ==
== see text below. ==

SecretlyTyed posted:

I personally wear high heels while solo binding for a number of reasons.
One reason, as stated before, is that it is much harder to walk, hop, stand up, etc. while in heels.

Another reason is that when I dress for my solo play, I dress in female clothing. The shoes are just another piece of clothing to add to my humiliaiton and embarrasment if I were to be discovered in one of my compromising situations.

Another reason yet is that sometimes, having a shoed foot is necessary for your activity. And since you're going to be kinked out anyway, why bother with a Nike?

I personally don't think I look good in my tights and shiny vinyl outfits when I match them with Air Force Ones.
huve

Post by huve »

I enjoy being dressed in the clothing of the fairer sex for SB. It makes the humilliation more intence. I like to use hose, bra (though I do not have propper breast forms), panties and I like skin tight clothing. I do not own a wig and unfortunately cannot be clean shaven (due to my 'real' life). With all this in place (with maybe a few uncomfortable extras beneath) I bind myself in whatever todays position is.

It would be interesting to hear what tips people have for crossdressing i.e. clothes, augmentation etc. Here's my 10cents worth: Quite lifelike breasts can be made from condoms filled with water, don't go too mad with the water though. When full to your size tie them off and slip them into a stocking foot, tie this off as well and you find you have a nice jiggly breast complete with nipple. These are stronger then baloons however there is always the danger of rupture when unexpected!
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

No, I havent taken to CD yet but I do shave my legs for a more feminine look and feel- it also has the advantage of not having hairs ripped out of your legs painfully if they get trapped in buckles, or caught on duct tape as you do in this sort of pastime.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
alyssa

Post by alyssa »

I just have to dress the part if I'm going to tie myself up and roll around on the floor making those cute noises into my gag.At the very least I put on a bra, thong, garterbelt, and stockings with a pair of pumps but usually I'll add a sheer top or bodysuit and maybe a skirt.

I also plan for my gag to match my outfit, say all black or all pink, but sometimes I like to mix it up a little and have my pantygag match the ones I'm wearing or at least match my skirt. When I'm a french maid it's either a black or white gag ( black doesn't show the lipstick )
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

I've been CDing since forever but CDing and selfbondage only occasionally mix. I tend to find that if I'm going to tie myself up with quite a lot of tight rope, the clothes actually just end up getting in the way. Having said that, it's fairly likely that I'll be CDing for the time preceding. So, mince round in a skirt for a while then get naked and tied. I guess that way I can carry my female mindset into the selfbondage despite being naked.
Dr. Nailer

Yep !

Post by Dr. Nailer »

Hi All,

CD-ing is the only way I would go. Yes I agree it is far more humiliating, especially if my wife happens to find me :D

Best wishes,
Nailer.
I am a mad scientist (biochemist/parasitologist) into mad ideas.

This is my usual signature statement everywhere (not here I guess). This statement only refers to my professional interests.
mtntot

Post by mtntot »

Yes, I enjoy "CD", mostly for the humiliation and the extra restriction feeling.
please continue reading.
sabrina_cd

Post by sabrina_cd »

i love the feel of feminine clothing on my skin when i am bound

sabrina
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Unfortunately I have no interest in CD.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
selfbondagelovr

have to agree!

Post by selfbondagelovr »

yeah so im going to have to agree i have to dress when im in a sb scenario but i do occasionally enjoy an outing or full dress up by my girl.
icebound

Post by icebound »

Adding a good pair of heels makes walking or doing anything while bound all the more difficult. Imagine trying to walk across a muddy lawn after an early morning rainstorm in four inch stiletto heels. I do cd a little bit when in sb beyond the heels. I guess it all depends on my mood at the time I start the adventure.
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Naturally, as I passably CD/TV often without SB. I can really get off with just coils and coils of tight rope caressing my body. But CDing has always enhanced my SB experience. My feminine side is very submissive, and love to be tied and tormented.
I seldom if ever do SB fully passable unless I have an audience of one or more to find me. I see no reason to expend the time or effort to do so otherwise. I do looks for others, but for me I like the feel. Pain, comfort, duration, and whether I CD or not in a SB scenario depends on opportunity and how the mood strikes me.
My favorite tie CD type SB adventure involves an overnight/bedtime session. A bra properly stuffed, full brief panties, pantyhose or stockings, a full length night gown or dress with slip, high heels and a gag. Then wrapping up head to toe in coils of rope. This is the most difficult and elaborate part., especially if I choose to use a blindfold or hood. More often than not I end up sleeping in sticky cummy panties. And if I have to void my bladder during the night i just go where I am. The only thing I would add to this scenario if I could would be a harsh Dom/Domme who would whip me mercilessly for being such a nasty tied slut. Hell just writing this is making my panties wet. I think I feel a tie on coming. :mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"
huve

Post by huve »

LoRee wrote: The only thing I would add to this scenario if I could would be a harsh Dom/Domme who would whip me mercilessly for being such a nasty tied slut. Hell just writing this is making my panties wet. I think I feel a tie on coming. :mrgreen:
Get me a whip thats long enough and I'd do it from here LOL!! :whip: :whip:
selfbondagelovr

thats true but not quite on topic

Post by selfbondagelovr »

yeah a dom is always number one in the back of my head but to stay on topic dressing does add a nice touch to the feeling of sb.
dizzylizzy

Re: Dressing the part.....

Post by dizzylizzy »

Hello All

Yes I dress and all ways have done . A black panty girdle and a dozen satin headsquares for a hood , loads of padlocks and chain for the bondage bit , and a long dress and petticoats to make life intresting when trying to find the keys .

lizz