How to make buttblug!

Ideas and instructions how you can make your own bondage toys.
Henri

How to make buttblug!

Post by Henri »

never mind, it was too big :D maybe ill just walk to the store and buy real one :D
Last edited by Henri on 17 Aug 2007, 10:12, edited 1 time in total.
Like Ra

Post by Like Ra »

Been there. Done that. Bad idea. Body temperature melts the wax down. But you can try just to understand what I'm talking about.

I really do not see a problem. Just go to the nearest sex shop and buy a butt-plug. If you want something specific - look at the Internet.

If you want a customized version - wait a bit. I'll post the instructions on my website. Need to process the photos 1st...
Henri

Post by Henri »

gh
Last edited by Henri on 17 Aug 2007, 10:13, edited 1 time in total.
Like Ra

Re: hmm

Post by Like Ra »

Henri wrote:Well i dont know how you do it since the wax melting point is like 55celsius not absolutely sure since wikipedia says 72..and humans are 36.6celsius, with some 30min exercise it goes about at 38celsius.. i think your hot ;)
Of course 37celsiius won't make the wax flowing like water. But it will make it soft enough to form a lump inside the rectum. Depending on the amount, construction and the form of that lump, it can be anything from easy to impossible to remove the "plug".

Again, try but don't make it too big.
puppydogbytes

Post by puppydogbytes »

Get some Polymorph, you just heat it with hot water and then mould it into shape, when it sets it's very strong and also non-toxic. It's much harder than wax and has a melting point well above body temperature. You can mould it around a chain or rope if you want so that it can be secured in place and won't disappear inside.
You can even heat it up again to change the shape/size of whatever you've made after you made it.

I have made several toys with this stuff, as they say 101 uses....

:wink:

...no I don't work for the company!
'In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics' - Homer Simpson
Derek

Post by Derek »

id just buy one... not that expensive... and you don't wanna end up like those people in emergency room with frozen hotdog broke off inside them...lol... :oops:
diyCheap

Post by diyCheap »

hi all,
thanks to puppydogbytes !
I have just register today to answer to another post, but your advice was priceless :)
So I needed to say thanks a lot to you.
that kind of plastic is the best thing to have, for self bondage, anything is possible, and as it's re-usable, the play with it is infinite and cheap, because you can model it to suit your mood, then change it, etc..
the modeling time is a part of self-arousing :P :wink:
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

I'd still say go out an buy a real butt plug, they are designed soley for the purpose of placing inside butts, and presumably tested to safety standards too.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

Not necessarily tested for safety. Some of the chemicals used to make the more realistic toys, as well as the less expensive ones can cause problems. The chemicals leech back out, and can cause cancer and other problems, not to mention the smell, bad taste, and oily residue they leave behind. The manufacturers get around the safety issue by labeling the product for "novelty use only". That exempts them from liability for any harm caused.

I'll try to find a link to an article I recently read about this stuff.

I am throwing away the first toy I bought, because it smells and tastes so bad it has to have these chemicals in it.

The only truly safe toys are silicone. I have a silicone butt plug, and now a new dildo, and another butt plug on the way.
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
cdinbonds

Post by cdinbonds »

This link goes to an article about sex toys. It is on the site of a company that makes the highest quality silicone toys available.
http://www.tantusinc.com/sex_ed_002.php
There's a fine line between cuddling and holding someone down so they can't get away.
The beatings will continue until morale improves.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons - for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Thanks for that I'm off to a dinner party but I will read it later.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
puppydogbytes

Post by puppydogbytes »

cdinbonds wrote:The only truly safe toys are silicone.
Not true! I once has a silicone butt plug break off inside my ass, (fortunately I was able to excrete it) - I would say you're safer with something stronger!

Also...

I read the article and I hope you will excuse me while I have a bit of a rant about it, I know something about these materials because I use them and would ague with some of the points made. Sorry if this is a bit technical.

While I agree that the phthalates in flexible PVC toys are not good for you (ironically there is a lot of evidence that they can cause 'feminisation' in men!) silicone can also be a concern;

There are two types of silicone rubber used in industry, they're called 'condensation cure' and 'addition cure' types.
Condensation cure is far more common and uses Dibutyltin dilaurate to make it change from a liquid into rubber. Because it is only a catalyst the dibutyltin dilaurate remains unbonded to the silicone and will leech back out over time, this type of silicone is definitely not inert but sadly it is all too often used - If the silicone has a smell it is condensation cure silicone and it is the dilaurate that you can smell.

Addition cured silicone (which uses a platinum catalyst) and is much more expensive is the only type you should be making toys from. I am sure that Tantus use addition cured silicones but many manufacturers don't.

It is not true to say that;
Silicone is also hypoallergenic. It's inert so it doesn't react to any other materials
Only that some silicones are inert.

On the subject of latex (a subject dear to my heart! :wink:) condoms and examination gloves are made from latex because (for the vast majority people) it is perfectly safe. It's a natural product and has been used for centuries. A small number of people (often ones with asthma, hay fever or who have fruit allergies) are allergic to a protein in latex, most of these will get itching or hives as a result of contact, in some rare cases people have had severe reactions and a few have even died. However saying that it is not safe to make toys from latex is like saying that it is not safe to eat peanuts because some people have allergic reactions to them.

If you want a truly inert material then stainless steel, glass or teflon are your best options and if you're very rich then gold would be an excellent choice. But actually unless you're in the habit of keeping strong acids or solvents in your ass-hole then most hard plastics can also be thought of as being inert and therefore safe to use.

OK, rant over!
'In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics' - Homer Simpson
curious_sb
Retired Moderator

Post by curious_sb »

Thanks, the information in this thread is first class - I was going to say a stainless steel one might be the best option for anyone (like me) worried about the effects of rubber or silicone reactions.
Curious_SB
Retired Forum Moderator
KinkGyver

Re: How to make buttblug!

Post by KinkGyver »

My apologies for resurrecting a buried thread. I was searching for something unrelated, and happened upon it. I figured I would toss in my contribution and you can flog me if you wish. :P

I made two different butt plugs from wood years ago. I was still living with my parents, and shopping for "real" toys was not much of an option. Fortunately, I'm quite handy and had access to my pa's great tool collection (he's an engineer).

In short, I used a drill press to "make" a ghetto lathe. I started with a scrap of 2x2" pine, cut down from a 2x4. I used a table saw to cut off the corners at 45 degrees, turning the square cross section into an octagon. I then drilled a hole into each end at the center and along the main axis. One end received a sawed-off lag bolt that was chucked into the drill press to support and spin the block of wood. The other end received a sawed-off 1/4" bolt that was mounted pointing upwards through a block of wood clamped to the table of the drill press. This fit (slightly loosely) into the hole on the bottom of the block of wood, and acted as a bearing or support to keep the wood well supported as it spun.

Powering up the drill press at a medium speed, I used a coarse wood rasp held firmly by hand to begin shaping the wood. This knocked off the edges and turned the octagonal block into more of a cylinder. From here, I used a variety of cutting tools to shape the wood down as if it were on a lathe. The wood rasp (half moon shape; curved on one side and flat on the other) worked great for quickly removing material, but left a coarse surface. Hand saws were held against the wood to quickly reduce the diameter, making many closely-spaced grooves, The remaining bits were knocked off with the rasp. Once the shape of the plug was more or less complete, I used sandpaper and a sanding sponge to smooth the surface and make the final small changes to the shape.

The plug was cut free from the "lathe" with a hand saw held against the turning piece, and the last touches to the tip and butt were made by hand.

Obviously I'm not going to jam a piece of bare wood in my ass. I coated the entire surface of the plug with 2-part epoxy, which can be purchased in a double-syringe for convenience. Just squeeze out equal parts on some cardboard, mix it up thoroughly, and use another scrap of cardboard for an applicator. The gooey epoxy naturally pools and evens out to form a nice smooth surface once the entire surface has been coated, leaving a really nice toy to work with. The finish is similar to polished acrylic, if you will. I did the epoxy coating in several phases, to coat the whole surface while still having something to hold onto. I think I used a drywall screw threaded a bit into the bottom of the plug as a handle to get most of the bottom in one shot.

The first plug I made was not a bad diameter, but I underestimated the amount of space I would want between the widest part and the "keeper" part at the end. I made a second one that was a similar diameter, but a much more drawn-out shape. The keeper gap sizing was much better on this one, but I made the tip a bit too long and pointy so that it was a bit uncomfortable once fully inserted. I may revisit this plan again to make a third version that combines the two shapes as well as incorporates some shapes and proportions I've grown to like based on some of my silicone toys.