I am the Game !

This is where you can introduce yourself to the other forum members. Do not be shy, we are all here for the same reason. (You do not have to introduce yourself if you don’t want to.)
IaMtHeGaMe

I am the Game !

Post by IaMtHeGaMe »

I am tHeGaMe

22 years old, CD...I love to wear girl's clothes, underwear or streetwear. I am interested by wearing girl clothes since I am...10. The first time was my sister's swimsuit lol.
I have discovered bondage at 16 (it is also that year that I bought my first thong...a nice white thong) and since, I have tried selfbondage one time...just a simple hogtie.
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Welcome IaMtHeGaMe.

So in the 6 years you discovered bondage, you tried self-bondage once. Was that your only experience with bondage, or do you have a partner to tie you up??
misQui
Retired Moderator

Post by misQui »

Welcome to the forum. :D
IaMtHeGaMe

Post by IaMtHeGaMe »

thanks for the welcome

My first experience was with a girl...she wanted to have her hands tied in her back..just to try
Cindy123

Post by Cindy123 »

A big welcome from me also !!!!!!!
Sin 8)
If your not playing on the edge, your taking up to much space...............................
Play safe and have fun...Now Where did I put that damn Key!!!!! ;-)
CINDY123@BAK.RR.COM
LoRee
Retired Moderator

Post by LoRee »

Hello IaMtHeGaMe, and welcome to the forum. You say your first bondage experience was tying a girl up. Have you ever been tied up by someone else?:mrgreen:
"I find it far more annoying when the universe makes me work for damnation. I prefer it just gave it to me and save me the effort"