I'll never go to a party again

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
freddieg

I'll never go to a party again

Post by freddieg »

I'm not sure which website I found the fetish party announcement on but I registered and got the location information.

One of the activities was a Houdini-like dar, to escape from a straightjacket. A number of people, male and female, had tried and got nowhere. It was now my turn,

I removed my shirt and with just a t-shirt on top, I was buckled in. I don't know how Houdini did it but I was really helpless.

Then came the surprise, a leather hood put over my head and zipped up the back. Only the mouth was open, and I objected to what was happening until a penis gag was shoved into my mouth and secured in back of my head. After that, I was picked up and carried to a van and laid out in the back. I was being kidnapped!

When we arrived and I was removed from the van and taken inside, my pants and short were removed. What did they have in mind? I soon found out when a voice announced that there were three steps to be taken. First was an anal probe, which was held in place by a rod to a half cuff which we around my genitals. Then a catheter, just as unpleasant. Finally, a tube which was put over my penis and attacked to a ring which was closed around my balls. Why were they doing this to me?

"You are going to be a blow job factory. Any objections? You can start with me."

The gag was removed and I told them I was not into that sort of thing. WOW, a sharp pain my my crotch. I was wired up to something which produced an electrical shock. That was a warning that if I was not to obey, or give any kind of warning of my slave status, I would get more - - and that was only on a low setting.

I don't know how long I was kept there. When I was off-duty, I would be on a bed with my straightjacket still on but a little freedom to move my arms. My legs were spreadeagled to the corners of the bed. I was fed liquids only so I had no need for a bowel movement. When a patron came, the straightjacket was tightened and I was walked to what seemed like a hole in a wall. I performed and then, if there was nobody else, was led back to the bed. I lost count of the men I serviced.

How did I escape? Apparently one of the men on the other side of the wall sensed something was wrong when I did not answer him and he called the police. The scene of the party was checked out and turned out to have been empty for almost a year. Except on that one night. But I learned my lesson about on-line fetish parties!