Bondage awakening.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Bondage awakening.

Post by restricted »

I asked for it. We had a little drink and we got a bit merry. Stella started talking about bondage. I said I could not see what she got from it. She and the other girls started to taunt me that I wouldn't try it. Not being the adventurous type, I said no. It was silly to be tied up. I couldn't see the sense in it.

Before I knew it, they grabbed, stripped me and taped my arms and wrists to a broom handle.

My feet were tied together and I was told that they would be leaving soon so I had better escape or stay like that. I told them it was impossible to escape with my arms stretch apart like that. For my troubles they shoved a gag in my mouth. “That will keep you quiet” one of them said as the cloth was tied tightly behind my head.

They laughed and said they would be back in the morning and I was to enjoy myself. They shut the door to the lounge and I heard them laugh as they left my house. I was alone. The first job was to get to the kitchen to see if I could get a knife out and cut the tape. Opening doors is so easy when you are free. Three times, I opened it and as I went to shuffle backwards, I shut the door on myself.

I hopped to the kitchen, but even that was a trial as the boom handle was longer than the passage is wide. You just try shuffling along with your feet tied together and you can't turn your upper body towards where you are aiming for. The brush part decided to get caught in the rails of the banister and I had to struggle to disentangle it.

I did get to the kitchen only to discover they had removed all the knives and scissors. I struggled back to the bedroom and lay on the bed all night. I had a hell of a job throwing myself on the bed and the broom handle didn't make it that comfortable.

I had trouble in the night when I wanted to use the loo. I managed to part my legs a little, but getting into the bathroom in the first place was a nightmare. I had to sit with my body twisted sideways.

Next morning they came back and asked how I felt. I went mad at them for leaving me but told them I would give it one more try. For some reason, although I had lost control of my body to anybody who came along and it was restrictive, emotionally I felt more freedom.

I asked if we could do it again the following weekend. This time it would be at Sheila's place. I couldn't wait. I was given strict instructions I had to be hairless in the bikini area. All week I waited in anticipation wondering what they had planned for me. Why did I have to shave off my bush?

I looked at films of girls strictly tied up. They looked so erotic. And a lot of them really seemed to enjoy it. The week dragged by. But eventually the Saturday arrived. I was told to report to Shelia's at 4 p.m. I was there five minutes early. Sheila asked if I was ready for the treatment and I told her I couldn't wait. I stripped down to bra and briefs. I was told to put my shoes on. I asked why and was told it was not my place to ask questions.

The other girls turned up and smiled when they saw me ready to go. I was told to sit down on a kitchen chair. Sheila got a bag and took out a piece of rubber. I was told to open my mouth and she inserted it behind my lips and carefully smoothed the rubber out. It went under my chin and up to my nostrils. “You might have noticed the your mouth is slightly held open. It is to allow you to breath through that if your nose gets blocked. Try it” I tried it and although my teeth were not held widely apart, it was enough to let air in.

“Don't worry about insects getting in. There is a gauze filter in there to stop them” Sheila did the straps up behind my head.

The next part was a swim cap. It was too small but they managed to ease it down over my head and did the straps up tightly under my chin. “Are you still willing to be tied up?” I couldn't talk, only murmur so I nodded I was up for it.

I was instructed to remove my undies. I did as I was told and they pushed my legs together. “It would be better if she was sitting on the chair in the garden”

There was no way I was going to be taken into the garden, but when you are trying to stop six people, you don't have a cat in hells chance. I was pushed into the chair and my hands were taped to the arms. Shelia went indoors and came back with a load of boxes. She undid the first one.

I saw it was cling film. One of the girls started to wrap my feet and up my legs. Each time she went round, she pulled it tight and overlapped the last turn by a half. She stopped at my thighs and it was cut. Another roll was opened and another girls started to open the box. I was released from the chair and stood up. The girl started to wrap me up the same as the first one. She stopped when she got to my arm pits. My arms were still free. Two girls wrapped my hands and arms in more cling film.

My arms were pushed down and they started to wrap me up from waist upwards again. This time my arms were trapped at my side.

Cling film went over my shoulders and around my neck. I couldn't move. I was worried about my face in view of what you read. I needn't have. Shelia got a posture collar out and strapped it tightly around my neck. My head was head firmly still looking straight ahead. The protrusion under my chin stopped me looking down.

I was then lifted and carried to the steel washing line post. Sheila had used a scaffold pole for that and it was well concreted in. I was placed on a concrete block, with my back to it and they started to wrap me and the pole up together. They started with my feet again and slowly but surely wrapped me up. They stopped at my collar.

Sheila had an idea. She got a length of chain about a foot long. She fiddled behind my neck and told me she had locked the collar to the pole so that even if I did rip the cling film, I would have to climb the pole to escape. And that would be after I had removed the clothes line. She used a zip tie on the key and fastened it to the washing line to torment me. Everyone laughed.

“Have fun, we won't be long” they said and walked indoors leaving me struggling hopelessly against the pole and cling film. I never realised how tough it is if you use several layers.

It was some time before they came back. They were all dressed to the nines. “We are off out clubbing now. We will bring back some men and use you as the prize. Oh, one last thing” . Layers of cling film were wrapped around my eyes. All I could see was blurred shapes. “Good night. Have a great time”

It grew dark, and I was sweating profusely. But I had got no further in escaping my plastic prison. I could feel a wonderful sensation coming over me. But I just couldn't get my orgasm. It left me as frustrated as hell.

I was left all night looking at the blurred images of the keys and the house. I must have fallen asleep. I was woken up by the feeling of someone cutting the cling film. I was free except the collar which was still chained to the post. I was told to finger myself to an orgasm. It didn't take long. Sheila released me. “Well, now I have a film of you playing with yourself, either you do what we tell you in future or it goes on Facebook. I was not capable of answering. Sheila went on talking. “Did you enjoy it?” I nodded I did. “You are now our slave and have to do anything we tell you. It will mean lot of bondage. We are trying a crotch rope on you next time. Maybe a strict hog tie and Julie wants you tied in a frog position with no knickers on at her party. There will be lots of men there, but you will be masked so they won't know who it is that is making them randy. Carol wants you as a French Maid with high heels and no pants. I suggested that if we use the collar and some handcuffs we can chain your hands so you can't protect yourself from any intrusion. Everyone loved the idea”

I tried to tell Sheila I didn't like the idea, but by the grin on her face, she saw I was purring inside and was getting damp at the thought. I never knew I had such tendencies in me and it took some bondage to discover it.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.