Hello St. Peter.

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

Hello St. Peter.

Post by restricted »

I have to admit it is my fault. I saw the advert on the internet and it intrigued me. “Sexy kink adventure holidays in Carpathia” So I followed the link. It explained what they do for the money. It was expensive but if you were up for it, it could have been worth the money.

They did everything from brothels to makeovers to turn men into women. Forced feminisation, bondage, torture, mummifying, even burying alive scenarios. I had never thought about it, but for some reason the last two really got into my brain. For two months I thought about it. I could go off back packing around Europe and go there for a session. That sounded a good idea. There were countries I wanted to visit and it would take me a year or two to get round them. I could do odd jobs if need be.

I kept going back to this advert. It was growing stronger in my mind. I had to do it. I thought fly to Hungary and back pack to their site. I allowed myself a month to reach them. I booked up with them, telling them my kinky thoughts of what I would like to do and handed in my notice from my job. I had a few friends who envied me when I told them of my plans of back packing. I didn't mention the Carpathia bit though.

I paid in full for a session of being mummified and finally a burial alive session. This had always intrigued me when I read stories of people being buried alive. I always wondered what those people felt.

After a month I was in a small town where it was agreed we would meet. I was told to wear a flower in my lapel so I could be recognised. I was met by a couple of hefty men and three gorgeous girls.

After a few drinks I was told to follow them and we all climbed into an old battered van. I saw a few horse and carts as we drove through the countryside. I asked what will happen. “Firstly we will give you a good meal and drink yes?” I thought that was good of them. Then tomorrow we will set about with your wishes.

I had a hearty meal. All the time, the girls were looking at me. Wine flowed like a river. Soon I was drowsy and after going to the toilet, I went to bed.

The next morning I emptied my bladder and stomach out as they asked me as I didn't want to be wrapped up and then have to go to the toilet. I was told to go into the cellar where the girls were waiting for me. They were all dressed as nurses. Beautiful nurses at that. I was told to strip. I took everything off except my boxer shorts.

I watched as the girls got some thick plastic bags out and laid them on the table. I was told to climb up beside the bags. The girls pulled one bag over my feet and started to pull it up. I couldn't understand what they were saying to each other. Soon that bad was up to my thighs.

Another girl took some more bags and cut the bottom off. This wasn't what I thought of as mummifying, but I thought I'd go along with it anyway. One of the bags went over my head. The bag had been cut to only allow my head through. This was slipped down over my shoulders. I was told to fold my arms by one of the girls who could speak a little English. I did as I was told and helped them by arching my back to allow the bag to slide down over my arms and chest.

I was told to sit up and they wrapped gaffer tape around my arms and body, pinning them in position. They then helped me to my feet and pulled the bag op to my thighs while the third bag went over my head again. That was pulled down to below my folded arms and before I could say anything, I was gagged. I was shaken when they got a knife out. I thought they were going to kill me. Instead the girl operating on my leg bag with the gaffer tape said something. She had wrapped the tape around the bag and it was held tightly to my thighs.

With that the girl who spoke a little English took the knife and cut my boxers off of me. I was naked apart from the bags.“We like our mummies to be naked” she said. The girls took no notice and pulled the third bag into place over the gap between the other two bags.

They wrapped more tape around that bag sealing it to the other two. I was shocked when even more tape was wrapped around me. I was helpless and couldn't move a muscle. I was shown a mirror. You couldn't see the plastic bags at all.

The two men entered the room carrying a plain crude coffin. They showed me the lid had a glass panel so I could see out. “We thought we could do the two sessions at once. We will give you a refund. We are so busy at the moment”

I didn't argue as they lifted me into the coffin. This seemed to be fun. I was nearly having an orgasm. “We will put the lid on later when we get to the burial plot for you” I murmured that I agreed.

I was carried out to the old battered van and the coffin was slid in place. The three girls joined me. This time they were not in the nurses outfits they were wearing when they wrapped me. This time they were all in black with long black skirts and black veils covering their faces.

I looked up at them as the van bumped along country roads. Eventually they stopped and I saw I was at the edge of an old forest. I had no idea where I was. I sat up to see that. I was pushed back down. I had no idea where they were taking me but they were walking some distance. The men never seemed to tire. Eventually they stopped.

I was lifted out of the coffin and shown the hole I was going to be placed in. They showed me the air pipes they had attached to the lid. Then I was put back into the coffin. Obviously they don't want to hurt me I thought. “That will allow you to breath and get rid of the stale air.” One of the men said in his accent. It reminded me of the old Dracula films. “You should last forty days”

I asked how long they would leave me there before they came back to get me. “Oh no, we are not coming back. You will have to escape or hope someone finds you” I struggled but the tape was holding me too firmly. I shouted. “Go ahead and shout. There is no one here to hear you. We know as we have done may burials in the area before”

“I see you are thinking about the money. We will empty your bank account so we don't need you any more. We have your pin number. People will be given the dates in other countries when they can use the card clones so it looks like you moved on”

Have you ever tried sitting up when your arms are fixed in front of you? The lid was lowered and I heard them screwing the lid on with at least forty screws. They didn't want any chance of me escaping.

I watched in horror as the coffin was lifted, carried across to the hole and lowered in place. When I felt the bump as it hit the bottom of the hole, one of the men let go of the ropes. The girls stood by my grave wiping crocodile tears from their eyes with hankies. Each took a handful of dirt and threw it onto my coffin. The noise sounded like canons to me. Then the shovelling started. They carefully left the window clear until the last minute. They wanted to see me struggling. Then it went dark.

So St. Peter, this is how I came to be here in front of you. Left in an unmarked grave forever...
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.