Master made me sign up...

Tell us about your latest, greatest, best, worst or simply funniest bondage/selfbondage/chastity/CD experience. Only true stories please!
bound_jenny

Re: Master made me sign up...

Post by bound_jenny »

...ow... :shock:

Now that's subtle! :rofl:

Jenny.
Helplessness is a doorway to the innermost reaches of the soul.
If my corset isn't tight, it just isn't right!
Kink is the spice of life!
Come to the Dark Side - we have cookies!
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Subtle???
I don't know...
I think that would be more of a stretch...
All advice is checked, re-checked and verified to be questionable...
Don't ask, we both wont understand the answer...
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It does sort of extend the possibilities... :hi:

Jenny.
Sir Cumference

Post by Sir Cumference »

ponylady wrote:hey, i can be subtle too.

with a 10 KG pussylips weight, that is.
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :whip:

Hell yeah! And then ten times around the room on a pogo-stick!
:love:
~ Leatherworking, blacksmithing , woodworking and programming are the most pervertable skills you can learn! ~
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

Sir Cumference wrote:

Looks like we have a contest here! :lol:

Jenny.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

bound_jenny wrote:
Sir Cumference wrote:

Looks like we have a contest here! :lol:

Jenny.
Well then... This place is really hopping... :rofl:
http://www.mediafire.com/download/09dtr ... e_V2_2.exe Not just for nubies any more...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

Okay okay okay...

Subtleties? a 10kg weight doesn't sound so subtle lol

Wait, 10 kg? isn't that about 22 pounds? I don't think there is any pussy clamp that will hold that much weight off the ground. If there is a woman out there that can handle even just 10 ounces (300 grams) bouncing around on her pussy, she's a better woman than me. Even with this much weight, the clamps slip off if the bouncing becomes to vigorous. I was going to experiment with a way to keep the clamps in place by piercing my pussy lips with a large safety pins that goes through both sides of each clamp with my lips sandwiched between the two sides. It would be very painful to insert the pin by pushing it through that tender flesh down there, but the result would be a clamp that would not slip off no matter how much weight or how vigorous the bouncing. I suppose I could also have large rings installed in each lip too like permanent weight hangers.

Master has had me attach lighter weights (6 to 8 oz) to pussy clamps and then he sends me out to do the grocery shopping or just walk around the streets constantly aware of the pull and bouncing of the weights and the pain they cause. There are a multitude of scenarios for a woman with clamps and weights attached to her pussy.
bound_jenny

Post by bound_jenny »

It's just one more hilarious thread hijack courtesy of some moderators (and other nuts) that shall remain nameless... :hi:

Jenny.
ponylady

Post by ponylady »

Claudia wrote:Okay okay okay...

Subtleties? a 10kg weight doesn't sound so subtle lol

...... There are a multitude of scenarios for a woman with clamps and weights attached to her pussy.
Who said anything about the weight being suspended ?

i'm just right now enjoy envisioning your agony and the look on your face while you try to drag that weight over your floor with those clover clamps on your lips. (and believe or not, i have seen those done; but don't ask me how healthy that stunt is. i know pulling 10 KG with my balls is painfull)
[
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

So, I haven't logged on to the interactive site because I've been really busy with work but mostly, the humiliation of having to take orders and perform sexually explicit acts in front of a bunch of men in real time is one of the most degrading things I have ever been made to do. As some of you know, Master makes me post my punishments here on this forum as a way to add to my punishment by embarrassing and humiliating me by letting people read about what a wanton slut I really am. In my regular life I am a very conservative professional woman, working in law offices and dealing with clients all day long. No one would ever believe that I was such nasty slut. Thus, by letting people read about my nasty behavior exposes my deviant punishments to a bunch of people I don't know and is most humiliating. As humiliating as this is however, having men watch me perform degrading acts as I am made to do them is unbelievably worse. Men are actually watching me degrade myself in real time, it is as if I was in the middle of an actual room full of men and being made to perform the most disgusting acts of sexual deviancy right in front of them.

Master decided it was time again for me to suffer the indignity of degrading myself in front of a bunch of unknown men. He decided that he would make this a special punishment and made me dress like a slut in a very short mini skirt and skimpy halter top that showed off a lot of my ample tits, and of course 5" stilettos and a large purse. I was allowed to put on a light thigh length shirt with long tails that hid my slutty outfit so I could be out in public without getting arrested. Then I took a taxi to a local adult sex shop to buy some props. While in the cab Master made me take off my shirt and stuff it into my purse. This was not as simple as it sounds and my left boob nearly fell out of the halter top in my struggle to remove the garment in the rear of the cab. I noticed the driver was checking his rear view mirror so Master made me wiggle and stretch my arms out far more than was necessary in order to give the driver a much better view. My skirt was so short that my legs were completely exposed and my naked pussy was nearly on display as well. When we arrived at the sex shop, the driver jumped out of the cab and opened my door for me which is unusual these days but I am sure he wanted a better look at me in all my sluttiness. I couldn't get out of the back seat without flashing my pussy and tits at the same time. I think he was having a hard time trying to decide what to look at, tits or pussy. I paid the man and he asked if I would be needing a cab back and that he would be glad to wait, no charge. I am so naive, I thought that was a very nice offer so I said sure, that would be great. I proceeded into the store and he actually followed me a few paces behind which was a bit unsettling as I'm sure it gave him a great view of my bare ass and probably my butt plug as I went up the stairs. He obviously wanted to stick around and perv on me.
There were probably 6 men in the store plus the cashier and they all looked up and stared at me in my barely legal outfit. I tried to act casual as I squatted down to picked up a plastic shopping box and proceeded to look at all the novelty items or rather sex toys. I wanted to get out of there as soon as I could because the stares were making me very uncomfortable. I squatted again to pick up a large black very lifelike plastic cock. Master realized that I was squatting and not bending over at my waist with my knees locked and my legs straight. This of course would expose my ass and butt plug and even my pussy to the view of anyone behind me. I bent to pick up a bigger black cock that had a suction cup on the end. My skirt rose up over my ass and the guys behind me and in the next aisle were giggling like little girls. I felt my face heat up with embarrassment, it must have been beet red. There was a bondage section where I picked out another set of clover clamps that were fortunately at a level where I didn’t have to bend over. Some of the men were getting closer and making little obscene remarks and I was beginning to get really uncomfortable, like fearing for my safety so Master decided it was time to get out of there. The scene was getting out of control. I quickly paid for my toys and rushed back to the cab where the cabbie was already waiting. I quickly pulled out my shirt and put it on as I got into the cab. I was shaking with fear more than the embarrassment and humiliation that I wanted.
At least I was now ready for another online session and the session would be in a safe location.
Dark_Lizerd

Post by Dark_Lizerd »

Hopefully, you got out of the cab more than a few block from where you live...
To say nothing of getting the cab a few blocks from home...

Alto, if I was the cab driver, I would have hung around too...
AND give you a card with my number on it so that you could get a "safe" ride anytime...
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

So, after the sex shop fiasco, Master decided that it was time for another session on the real time site where women log on and interact with men for tips. I had new dildoes and nipple clips to add to my already substantial supply of sex toys that Master had me lay out on the floor in front of the camera. I was getting apprehensive at the thought of degrading myself in front of a bunch of men even though I knew they were not physically in the same room, it was the closest thing to it. The guys would be able to communicate with me in real time, they would be able to tell me what to do, to comment on my behavior, to talk to me as rudely as if they were in a prison cell talking to fellow prisoners. Only it was me that was in a sort of cell and they were the ones in control. Master made it very clear that any suggestion, request or even a question is to be considered an order that I could not refuse. I was to make myself available to anyone who takes the time to come into my room to do whatever they want me to do. It was only fair as there are dozens of other girls in other rooms that these men could visit so I should be thankful and grateful that they chose to visit with me. I should then show my gratitude by doing whatever they asked of me.

So, with these instructions, I logged on and stood in front of the camera trying to act sexy. Master made me dress in a very shear slip like affair that came down to mid thigh and just barely covered by boobs leaving a lot of cleavage and side boob showing. I moved my hips back and forth trying to copy some of the girls that I spied on earlier. I brushed my hands over my tits, down my waist barely touching the fabric and then to the bottom of the slip. I tried to be as seductive as possible but this doesn't come natural to me. I played with the hem sort of lifting it up a little to expose more of my legs all the time swaying back and forth. Finally, a guy popped into my room but didn't say anything. I continued to act as sexy as possible and after a very long minute or so he said I was very beautiful. After acknowledging his complement, I moved my hand to my tit and sort of massaged it for a while. He asked me, "do you do anything else?" To which I responded, "yes sir, I'll do anything you want me to do".

This short exchange started things off and he asked me if I would take off my slip. Again, this was taken as an order so I slowly and as seductively as possible let my slip fall to the ground leaving me in just a little bra and matching panties. Two more guys entered the room but didn't say anything. The first guy complemented my body and especially my tits and said... "I would love to see more of such a fine beautiful body." He politely asked... "Please let me see your tits..." As polite as it was, it was another order... I was burning up with embarrassment at having to expose my tits to these strangers but I had no choice, Master was very firm with this. I reached behind my back and unhooked the clasp and let the bra fall to the ground. I didn't know exactly what to do at this point so I again tried to act sexy and brought my hands up under my tits and just cupped them like I was checking to see how much they weighed. I was watching the count and there were 8 guys watching me play with my tits as I remembered this was real-time, there were 8 guys out there watching me debase myself. Then a different guy suggested that I "loose" my panties. I let go of my tits and hooked my thumbs under the waist band of my panties and slid them down and let them fall to my ankles leaving me naked in front of now 15 guys. I was giving the camera and thus the guys a full frontal view of my naked body. I was rattled at this indecent display of standing naked in front of a bunch of guys who are only there to get off on watching women. I was thinking that several were probably mastrbating at that very moment. As difficult as it was to accept this debasement, I stood my ground trying again to act sexy by moving my hips but keeping my knees together and at the same time, sort of swaying my legs back and forth. I think to everyone's surprise the guys had me naked, being a complete and total slut and not one of them had given me a tip. Then one of my worst fears... "hi there, nice to see you again..." It had to be one of the guys from one of my two previous sessions. This guy would know that I would not refuse any request and that I would act like a wanton slut if asked.

Things got very much worse from there as I became more anxious. The guy pipes up and says, "I'd love to see that beautiful ass again, bend over and show me..." No politeness, no suggestion, no request... just an outright order. I had to comply so I turn around so my back was to the camera and bent at the waist and my pussy and asshole came into view and were directly exposed to the camera. Some of the guys were again polite and complimentary but the experienced guy ordered me to stick one finger into my ass and two fingers and my thumb into my pussy and then push them in and out. He was not messing around, he knew I was a slut and would do anything for free so he was going to exploit this fact. This was sort of a shock because until then, the others were being so nice. The fact remained that I could not refuse anything or anyone so I lubed up my hand and reluctantly complied with this horrendously disgracing order. I slowly bent over again, pushing my fingers into my cunt and a finger into my ass as the guys began to get more excited and more aggressive. My tits dropped down off of my chest and swayed a little as I bent to mastrbate in front of the crowd. Several guys commented on how beautiful my big full natural tits were and how sexy it was to see my tits sway back and forth. Remembering how much the guys like it the last time, I reached up with my free hand and grabbed my nipple and sort pulled and squeezed the tender bud. Then out of the blue, another guy says... "I liked the way you squeezed your nipple and shook you tit the last time..." I took that to be an order and again I pinched my nipple as hard as I could and shook my tit around trying to make the guys happy. One of the guys had a simple remark... "shake it harder..." I was afraid at this point because it meant that I was not doing a very good job of abusing my tit so one of the guys had to encourage me to do better. All I said was... "sorry sir..." and squeezed even more and shook harder than ever, like I was trying to pull it off of my chest. The guy was correct, I was able to do better and I would undoubtedly be punished for not trying my hardest in the first place. One of the other guys told me to switch so I grabbed my other tit and shook the heck out of it not wanting to be punished for lack of effort.

This was the start of a very long hour and I'll have to finish telling you about what happened after this at a later time. I have to go and meet some friends for lunch.

Claudia
Claudia

Post by Claudia »

I can't believe Master made me do this again. I think he thinks I am just a dirty, whore, humiliation slut who gets off on this kind of stuff. I don't know, but it is very difficult for me to submit to this kind of intense and horrendous degradation. In my normal life I do walk around my loft naked, but only because He makes me. My first impulse is to put on a robe or at least wrap a towel around my body. Unless I'm being punished, I wear very conservative clothing in my day to day life. So, when I am made to log into the interactive sex site, it is a mental challenge for sure.

Master wanted me to sign in again and I was procrastinating. Then he made it clear that if I didn't I would be punished severely and then made to sign on and instead of an hour, it would be two hours. I often wonder if the other girls on that website are being made to perform those intensely humiliating acts by an owner or master that is standing in the room just out of camera range. So I finally submitted to Master's demands and prepared for the ordeal. I showered, shaved myself bare as a babies butt, my legs, even my pussy and of course my ass crack. This alone was humiliating, I mean what woman shaves her ass unless she is expecting the demeaning act of having her ass available for sex. I did my hair and make-up so that I looked like a slut getting ready to pick up a guy at a club. This time Master made me dress more conservative, like a librarian in a simple knee length skirt and white blouse. I was made to lay out a selection of my sex toys around me so that the viewers could see them and maybe spark their imagination. The rules were of course the same, any request, question, suggestion, anything really, was to be considered an order that I could not refuse. I was to be like a trained pet that responded to anything her master wanted. Just think if you were a Master and you had a slave that would do anything you could imagine, well, I was that slave and the guys that were on the website were the masters.

I signed on and stood away from the camera so I could be seen, head to toe. I sort of shimmied around like before but probably because I wasn't dressed sexy, I had to work a little harder. Master was pissed so I swayed a little more and touched my tits, I pulled up my dress to so off my legs and still no one came into the room. This was really just the start of the humiliation. I knew there were hundreds of men logged onto the site, but I wasn't attractive enough to get any of them into the room. Then after several very long minutes, guy 1 popped in and said "I'm glad you're here again". Then I remembered that the guys can keep track of girls they like and this was obviously one of them from before. He remembered what a submissive and thus cooperative slut I was so he just started out very aggressively saying, "okay bitch, take that fucking dress off". I kringed a bit but started to unbutton my blouse trying to be a little sexy but I was not fast enough so he issued another order... "strip faster bitch, get that clothes off now!". I hurried up trying as best I could to remove my blouse and skirt. I stood there in my bra and matching panties and stilettos, with the unconscious reaction of putting one arm over my tits and my hand down over my pussy. Three more guys joined the room but were pretty much on the side but were definitely witnessing my humiliation. One of them did type a "lol" which spurred the first sadist to be more aggressive. He yelled at me again... "take those hands away, show us your tits, take off that bra". I hurried this time, reaching back, unhooking my bra and letting it fall to the floor. I again automatically put my hands over my tits to recover some sort of lost modesty which brought on another reprimand... "get those hands away from your tits and get those panties off. NOW". This guy was being an asshole right from the start, he was setting a tone for the session that was sure to get very much worse. I reached down pulling my panties off which caused my tits to drop down and dangle from my chest. I remembered that guys kinda liked this so I lingered a little and let them sway for a bit. One of the other guys said he like the way my tits jiggled and asked if I'd stay that way for a bit. The request was of course an order so I continued to let my tits sway as I was bent over at my waist. I was trying to be sexy as I did this but it wasn't enough. The asshole told me to grab and pinch my nipples like the last time. "come on babe, wiggle those udders" was his vile command. I glanced at the screen and saw the demeaning display of the slut shaking her tits for these guys that now numbered nearly 20. I closed my eyes and tried to block out the fact that there were 20 guys watching me debase myself in front of them in real time. I pinched my nipples harder so I could shake them harder again remembering the last time I was reprimanded for not doing a good job. I don't know why guys like this display of female torment, but they were really excited until the asshole decided to move on and ordered me to show him my pussy. No woman wants to be naked in front of strange men much less show her pussy to a bunch of strangers. But, there I was, standing in front of a camera aimed directly at my crotch. "Pull those lips apart slut" was the next order. The asshole was really getting into this. I grabbed my lips and pulled them apart showing the pink tunnel of my pussy. Other guys were now climbing on board and asking me stretch them out further, to open the hole so they could see inside. They were now aggressively trying to demean me, one guys says "hey, you should shove a beer can up that pussy", another says "she should shove something up there". I didn't have a beer can so I couldn't comply. I was scared for some unexplained reason, I mean I could have just turned the computer off, but I was determined to finish so I guess it scared me that I would fail.

I grabbed my large black dildo and pushed it into my pussy while the 30 or so guys were actively watching. The guys were piling on because they noticed that they could say anything and ask me and even order me, to do anything and I wouldn't complain or block them. On this site, if a guy gets out of hand, the girl can actually block them, in effect, kick them out of her room. It was obvious that I was accepting every comment, request and command no matter how vile. This opened it up to anything at all so they began to test me to see how far I would take this session. The asshole was way ahead of the others in his demands but the others quickly joined in and tried to catch up. Several of the guys asked that I push the dildo deeper into my pussy when the asshole chimed in..."bull shit bitch, shove that thing in all the way and sit on it." I was a bit shaken by his orders but I complied by grabbing the end of the dildo with both hands and pushed the thick artificial cock all the way in until the fake balls were pressing against the lips of my pussy. Then I got down on my knees and spread them until I was able to put the base of the dildo on the floor while keeping it deep into my pussy. Before this time, it would have been unthinkable for me to be on display, naked with a big black dildo stuffed deep into my pussy, yet here I was, in front of a camera with over a hundred guys watching this disgraceful, disgusting, vulgar performance. I knew that at least some of the guys had to be masturbating at this point so I had to act the part of being the wanton cumbucket slut that Master wanted me to be. I opened my mouth like I was going to accept a cock for a blow job, I bounced up and down a little on the dildo and fingered my clit. I knew instinctively that I was expected to "get them off" by acting like a dirty slut in front of them all. This is unquestionably the most degrading and humiliating thing that I have ever done. Well over 100 guys were watching me pervert myself in real time, I mean they were out there watching me perform these disgusting sexual acts as they masturbated to their hearts content. They made me do all sorts of terrible things, I had to pinch my nipples, slap my clit hard then harder, stick a finger into my asshole then lick my finger, slap my tits to make them bounce. It was a very shameful experience to say the least.

I finally completed my hour and thanked everyone before signing off. I don't think I will do this again, at least that's how I feel now.

Claudia

Claudia