From Master to maid part 2

Post your fictional selfbondage/bondage/chastity/CD stories here.
restricted

From Master to maid part 2

Post by restricted »

It had been a short time since the glue on my breasts and my wig had come lose and thankfully, I could get some sleep without those infernal tits making it uncomfortable for me. My own hair had grown longer so I had no need for the wig any more. Miss Benbridge had taken it into her task to wash it and style it for me according the the style it should be for the occasion. I had tried my new uniforms on. I had to use the breasts to give them the right shape. They had collars that went right to my neck and they zipped up at the back. The zip was then locked in place. Thinking I might get away with the shock collar, I had been proved wrong. The collars had holes in them to allow the shock receiver to poke through. Finally Miss Benbridge would lock the zip up and give me a good inspection before setting me the tasks for the day and then going back to bed herself.

I was sick of these school girl knickers. The tightness of the elastic around the thigh was making my life a misery. Julia had bought me twenty pair of different colours and demanded I made full use of them. I'd had enough and wrote down I would like something different than these monstrosities. Miss Benbridge gave Julia the note. They looked at me. “So I suppose you want satin panties do you?” I curtsied to say yes. They murmured between themselves and the pair went shopping later that day.

While they were out, I noticed my nipples were sore. They had been slightly sore for weeks and I thought it might be because of the corset. Maybe if I could get Miss Benbridge to leave it off of me, they might heal up. But as this dress is locked on I could not check them for myself. I never thought about it, but I had become more shall we say “sentimental” and would cry at the first sign of anything sad. I put it down to my position and what Julia had done to me. How could she be so cruel. It had now been three months and I hadn't even been able to handle my tool let alone masturbate.

Julia and Miss Benbridge came back with a large parcel. I was instructed to open it. It was full of panties in satin and silk and a few really frilly ones. At least they would feel better than these schoolgirl ones. Then Julia broke my dream. “These knickers are for elegant ladies, not for maids. They are for women to feel sexy in and men to get randy looking at them. They are too big for you. Miss Benbridge has instructions that in future, you will put your normal knickers on and then cover them with these.” she said holding up a pair in front of me.

“We have some help coming your way as well. I'm getting some more maids in as you don't seem to be able to do it all in one day” Julia informed me. “Also at the weekend, we are having a girls party so Miss Benbridge wil be putting your special occasion uniform on you. Rod is off to see his friends up North for the weekend”. I hadn't seen this one. It was kept in Miss Benbridge's room. I shuddered to think what it looked like.

I was soon to find out though. Miss Benbridge went off to get the uniform. I wrote down about my nipples being sore and Julia said they would look at them when I undressed. Miss Benbridge undid the uniform and unzipped me. I stepped out of the dress and slip and Julia and Miss Benbridge looked at my nipples. Not satisfied, they undid the corset. And slid it down a little. “Hmm. A little tender perhaps, they do seem to have changed. I would have thought that they would have changed quicker than this.” Miss Benbridge said. Julia agreed it was taking longer than they thought. I wondered what they were up to. They agreed that they would inspect me weekly to check on what is happening.

I still didn't know what they were on about and let them put plasters smothered in a cream over my nipples before lacing me up in that corset once more They shoved the breast shapes into the cups before handing me the next item of clothing. It didn't take me long to realise how short the petticoat was. The dress wasn't very long either. Miss Benbridge held it up while Julia nodded her approval. Finally Julia held up a pair of frilly sating panties. “Oh good” I thought, “I can get out of these horrible knickers at last” How wrong I was. Julia reminded me what she had said. Frilly panties are for looking at and for making women feel sexy. They are not meant for maids to feel anything like sexy”. I was told to pull them up over my stockings and cover my schoolgirl style knickers up. I was thwarted once more. Miss Benbridge stood there looking at my disappointment with a smirk on her face.

By the time they had finished with me and I was led to the mirror, I could see that they had dressed me like a French maid. That was something I was dreading. My stocking tops were visible, along with the suspender straps. The brilliant white petticoat stood out beacon against the black dress. My held was held high thanks to the reinforced collar. I couldn’t see the shock receptor by my Adam's apple. I knew it was there. I could feel the terminals. But the receptor fitted the hole at the front perfectly. The dress was locked in place by the zip behind my back.

“Oh, doesn't she look delightful. Her panties are on display and there is nothing she can do to cover them up.. I thinks the girls will love her when they come Saturday. You will join us Rachel?”. So that was her name. Rachel Benbridge. “I must admit, I never thought that such a sexy outfit would look good on a man, but she looks terrific. Yes, I think you have it. By having her panties on easy view it lowers her status.” was the answer. “Now we must give her a name. I still can't think of a good one to suit this outfit and the ordinary uniforms. It must be fitting for the purpose” Miss Benbridge replied. Julia replied I would be in mu drab uniform most of the time so they could call me by my surname and an exotic one when dressed as I was for special occasions. Miss Benbridge agreed that would be a good idea. It was to be no Miss or Mrs or whatever, just Roberts when they wanted me for normal duties and Chantelle when I was to be dressed like this.

The day of the girls party came and I was tottering around on incredibly high heels in the French maids outfit. All the girls wore trousers. What I would give to wear trousers once more. Even women's one would be nice. I'm sick of seeing my stocking clad legs. Especially when I go by the mirrors. But, back to the party. I all a dozen girls came over. Miss Benbridge was looking rather fetching in a smart trousers suit. Julia looked as stunning as ever in her fitted trousers and see through blouse. The girls spent all evening dripping things and making me stoop to pick them up. Julia had put things high up and kept asking me to fetch them over to her. I made the perfect entertainment for them. Julia was in fits at my embarrassment, as was Miss Benbridge. By the time the evening was over, by bum was sore from the constant patting and bum pinching.

I retired to be that night absolutely worn out. I slept like the dead. Until the alarm went off and I was dragged out of bed by Miss Benbridge. I started another day of hard toil. On Sunday I had to mow the lawn and rend the flower beds. Fortunately I was allowed to wear the normal maids uniform and flat shoes. A few of the girls called by to see me dressed like that. Julia set up a table and asked me to get the girls some coffee. The sun was shining and they sat there while I got on with the gardening. Miss Benbridge joined them.

They were so engrossed with their conversations, they forgot about me. I overheard Julia tell them a few things though. She intended to get some more maids as it was too much for me and the other thing was that Rod was her solicitor.

Weeks went by and my own hair had grown and Miss Benbridge had permed it into a style befitting a maid. I was really fed up and as horny as hell along with frustrated as I couldn't toss myself off. I wrote down what the matter was. Miss Benbridge said she would cure that. I thought at last they would let me out of the belt. I was wrong. I was tied over the kitchen table my legs to the legs of the table and my wrists to the other two legs. Miss Benbridge snapped a latex glove on and used Vaseline to lubricate my anus with her finger. Julia stood in front of me smirking as Miss Benbridge walked to the side showing me she had a strap on dildo on on her. I felt the pressure as she pushed against me and eased the dildo inside me. Julia was laughing, “the little slut is game for it” Eventually I could feel my pent up semen dribbling out of my cock. By the time Miss Benbridge had finished, my anus was sore. “Don't worry, you will get used to it” Julia untied my hands. I was crying with shame now.

Over the weeks following, Julia had treated two other men the same as she had treated me. Now she has us three unpaid maids. All locked in chastity belts with shock collars preventing us from talking. One of them wrote down what was they to do about sex? None of us are gay. Julia, Miss Benbridge and Rod laughed. Julia spoke “My dears. I know you are all heterosexual. That is what is turning me on. You have a present” With that she handed us all a strap on dildo. “You can take turns at relieving each other. Oh the thought of that. Three really macho men reduced to faggots” We each retired to our bedrooms that night thinking of our predicament.

Next day Julia told me she was going to let me become her nursemaid as Rod and her were going away for a holiday and she hoped to get pregnant. Miss Benbridge was given the key to the outer shied of our chastity belts so she could fit the dildo and get some satisfaction herself. “A woman needs sex don't forget” Julia said. Miss Benbridge told me that she would be getting some stuff to train me as a nursemaid. How to feed the baby, change its nappy and so on.

My breasts had grown so the falsies went. The Areola around my nipples has grown as have my nipples indeed. I don't know about my voice. I still can't talk. I am looking forward to having the collar taken off as Miss Benbridge has said I will have to talk to the baby.

I watched as Julia and Rod set off on their holidays, knowing that Julia wanted to get pregnant by him. I would finish up baby minding for my wife with another man’s baby. However, I have grown accustomed to this lifestyle and can't see me wanting to go back to being a real man ever again.
We have ways of making you happily suffer. You WILL enjoy yourself. That's an order.